[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
Guys, I can't sleep because it seems I have a permanent urge to piss. I woke up today in the middle of the night, took a piss, went back to bed. 5 min after, I had a sudden urge to piss. Went to the bathroom, pissed just a little bit. 5 min later, same thing. Pissed only a few drops. This urge just doesn't go away. It doesn't hurt or anything, so I don't think it's infected.

What could it be? I'm so fucking worried and I can't sleep because of the need to pee.
>>
it actually could be an infection. i had the same problem with no pain turned out to be a uti and i needed antibiotics, but you can try and get rid of it by drinking tons of water and peeing nonstop it surprisingly works
>>
>>34745331
It is a uti. Get some antibiotics from a doctor. DON'T let him talk you into getting cut.
>>
>>34745331
It's stress/anxiety. I went through the same thing back in highschool. It always feels like you have more, even right after you just pissed. The only way to over come it is it ignore it or keep your mind busy so you the urge goes away. I remember I would constantly be leaving class to go piss, ony for a few drops to come out, then having to go back like 5 minutes later. It's strange.

but it could also bee what >>34745369 said.
>>
I get that too but not as bad. It's worse during the night. I also have to work my dick like a toothpaste bottle to get all the piss out or I pee pee on myslef a good amount.
>>
>>34745331
inflamation of the prostate or UTI as other robots said. Age is relatively to likelihood older is prostate younger UTI.
>>
>>34745331
I've had this before, it passed after a day or so.

I have no idea what caused it.
>>
>>34745475
you can have semen stuck in urethra that causes a little difficulty at times
>>
OP here.
I'm 19. My family has a diabetus history (grandparents, uncles, etc). Could it be diabetus? One of the symptons is peeing a lot, although I'm not sure if it's the same thing I have.

Some more info: I usually drink a lot of water, probably more than is required of me. However, this last day, I almost didn't drink. My pee was coming out yellowish when I woke up. An hour later, I drank a few cups of water. I had, again, the sudden urge to piss, and a lot of it came out, almost the entire water I drank, and it was crystal clear. Seems like I'm not absorbing it correctly or something.
>>
UTI!! DRINK SOME WATER, SEE A DOCTOR AND GET ANTIBIOTICS ASAP
>>
>>34745536
I'm seeing a doctor either way. I'm actually praying it's either nothing or an infection, because I seriously don't want to have diabetus.
>>
>>34745585
It is a uti, trust me.
>>
>>34745585
If it turns out to be a uti and you're uncut, don't let them have a snip at your willy. Utis are not a reason to get cut. Doctors often try to talk people into it regardless.
>>
>>34745331
Hey, OP here. Turns out it really was an infection. Thank you guys. We are all going to make it.
>>
File: 1479303724284.png (211KB, 327x316px)
1479303724284.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>34745331
at least you aren't that guy who got surgery for an anal fissure and now can't hold in his shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.