[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots BTFO by roasties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 10

File: Screenshot_2017-02-07-11-16-16~2.jpg (153KB, 1440x869px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-07-11-16-16~2.jpg
153KB, 1440x869px
How does it make you feel no matter how nice you or what good you do for a girl she will always want the "jerk"?
>>
>>34744783
This is true. Confrontational, challenging discourse is attractive.
>>
umm none of you really treat a girl with respect and laugh at her jokes? right?
>>
The reason she has more "chemistry" with the jerk is because she is a jerk herself.

This isn't rocket science.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_-wndK57Ls

I used to be too nice, I wanted people to like me. I think now I'm still polite but sort of a sarcastic mess.
>>
>black girl

discarded
>>
The issue here is that wile there may be many ingratiating betas out there, a woman cannot go around talking about "nice guys" in "quotation marks" without sounding like a complete cunt.
>>
>>34744799
It's just the underclass women recognizing the underclass men. They tend to stick to their own kind. Upward mobility is possible, stagnation is the path of least resistance.
>>
>>34744875

while*

I'm starting to suspect I might be dyslexic.
>>
>>34744783
"nice guys" are just failed normies. Robots know we're not "nice". In short, fuck off.
>>
>>34744895
Not true in the least. There's a weird balancing effect.
>>
>>34744875
Are you saying quote-unquote nice guys aren't a thing?
>>
>>34744852
This is very honest. People react better to authenticity than to someone being nice for their own gain. Too nice = fake. Better the asshole you know etc etc
>>
>>34744783
"Chemistry" being a codeword for "tall, fit and square jaw"

That having been said it's understandable why a woman wouldn't be attracted to some beta being overly nice to her in an obvious attempt to get sex in return
>>
>>34744913
Well of course; the marxist apologists for the underclass glorify their lack of culture in comparison to the innately oppressive bourgeoise standards of decorum, leading to upper and middle class children finding their own backgrounds to be unpalatable; these people will sink to the level of the underclass easier than the underclass will rise to better themselves. The subculture is simply more accessible, and more accepted, for any given person to soak up.
>>
>>34744939

I think there are guys that might be like that, but my point is that any women talking in this manner is significantly worse as a person.

The quotes around "nice guys" is something roasties do in an attempt to reverse the schoolyard wisdom of "treat 'em mean keep 'em keen" and that sort of thing. Roasties hated that men online were openly discussing the fact that women generally don't like truly nice guys, so they made up this narrative of "really creepy super supplicative males", which in my experience are an extreme rarity - while it's quite common for women to interpret politeness and respect offered to them as somehow supplicatory.

You even have that arch-roastie Amy Schumer doing a very ugly, unfunny, and meanspirited 'skit' on the issue.
>>
>>34745054
Oh man. You can stop filtering your view of interpersonal relationships the the lens of political ideology anytime thanks.
>>
>>34745051
>t. non-charasmatic manchild
>>
Why do women have to come up with this bullshit? Just say that jerks are more attractive and you want to fuck them. Who do they think they are fooling with this nonsense? They know deep down the truth. No guy believes anything a woman says on this matter. So why lie?
>>
>>34745054

This is pretty relatable to me, say more things.
>>
>>34744783
Always known that shit.
I just wish girls would stop lying and calling it chemistry or saying they really want nice guys.

They want hot bodies and they want an alpha personality. That's all "chemistry" is.
>>
>>34745109

She's just trolling. She knows this will outrage a bunch of people. She's playing a bimbo.

Pretty much all feminist bullshit is women being chauvinistic while acting oblivious. They know what they're doing.
>>
File: Bubble.png (162KB, 477x491px) Image search: [Google]
Bubble.png
162KB, 477x491px
>>34744783

What do you want me to do? I already accepted my inferiority. Should I accept it twice?
>>
>>34745093
How is one supposed to grow into a charismatic man when their peers treated them like shit and put them down all throughout their teens? Don't point at the symptoms, look to the cause.

>>34745109
Girls are innately afraid of being seen as assholes. They will do absolutely anything they can to avoid blame for anything they do. The average woman is equivalent to a psychopathic man.
>>
>>34745080
It's not uncontroversial to say that people take their ideas from the media, nor to say that the media has a bias in reporting subcultures to be "equal" to civilized living. In other words, be a snob, it's totally worth it. Underclass women get beaten and raped and knocked up, then come back for more, since at least that's recognizable to them as love.
>>
>>34745065
In my experience the "nice guys" are a dime a dozen. I see them constantly, know them personally. I think the "nice guy" stereotype goes hand in hand with the "not like other girls" cliche. Overall it's a trope and is generally hyperbolic, but those people exist, to some degree, in droves.
>>
I'm surprised men, especially robots, don't know this. Women don't like "nice guys." If you have no other personality traits except being nice, then you aren't interesting. Also, "nice guys" often are only "nice" to get laid.
Women like charismatic, slightly edgy/cold, cocky, witty, assertive guys. You can be nice, but not too nice. That turns them off.
>>
>>34745216

Okay well say you're right and there are many of these fake "nice guys" out there...

She literally uses the word 'jerk' for the desirable guy. Are we to assume that she's appropriating the language of these "nice guys"? Are they really that bad that they go around calling average, moderately-assertive guys "jerks"? Or does she genuinely believe she often has chemistry with guys that SHE calls jerks?

I'd also be genuninely interested if you could post a greentext example of an experience with one of these "nice guy" types.
>>
Why do women feel the need to lash out against imagined boogeymen? I don't go on social media and rant about an international Jewish cabal that puppeteers the world, so why are they complaining about "creeps?"
>>
>>34745177
Looking at the cause will not get you any further now that the damage is done. Work on being fake and giving no fucks. Then treat people you talk to like you're a talk show host - everyone is interesting and unique! Eventually you'll pick up cues and grow into being charismatic.
>>
>>34745216
There is literally nothing wrong with being nice to people you want to date. My friend was a "nice guy" and his gf loved him for it. Some women actually value a man who is kind to them even if he's not as cute. At an AA meeting I went to, I listened to some old lady cry about how she regretted not giving nice guys a chance. She thought being treated like crap was how relationships worked. Women like this should be told to shut their fucking mouths. They're encouraging other women to get into unhealthy relationships with jerks.
>>
>>34745093
>charasmatic

Ok

That aside whilst being charismatic and having chemistry does have an effect, it won't make up for large shortcomings in terms of height, face or fitness level. Sure, there's exceptions, but generally you have a league in which you can date, and if you're even just average you're basically on the level of well below average women
>>
>>34745178
I'm not sure exactly what you're memeing about, honestly. I know many "bourgeois" jerks that are with forever jovial stepford women. The term jerk isn't classist as far as I can tell.
>>
>>34745325
I already give no fucks about other people. And guess what dumbass, they don't give a damn about some ugly manlet either. I am trash to them. I'm not about to start acting like a fucking clown to please them. Normies respect me but they don't like me.
>>
>>34744783
You're just a cuck.
>>
>>34745289
Yes, that is what we are to assume. Because that's the cliche she's referring too. Her comment, in context, is on the nose.
>nice guy hits it off with girl
>nice guy is supportive and friendly
>girl starts dating someone that's abrasive and self absorbed
>nice guy gets frustrated and bitchy about not getting considered
Any nigga that complains about being "friendzoned" is one of these "nice guys".
>>
>>34745362
There's nothing wrong with being a good man who is passionate and has strong convictions. It's another thing to be nice to ingratiate yourself into their lives and attempt to leverage your "good boy points" for a trip to vagina country.
>>
>>34745406
I doubt they respect you either. Stop living in the past and move the fuck forward is my ultimate advise.
>>
Hahaha dumbasses she is hot
>>
>>34745458

She was diligent enough to put both "nice guys" and "nice" in quotation marks, but she didn't put 'jerk' in quotation marks.

You're being the cuck here. Most young men assume (perhaps falsely, but it's not a malicious assumption) that being supportive and friendly is something women will find honourable and desirable. If they see her go off with a guy who in your own words is 'abrasive' and 'self absorbed', they are obviously going to feel pissed off. Roasties like to claim that being pissed off at this treatment is somehow evidence that they were never truly 'nice', because a 'nice' guy would just go along with things...which actually reinforces the reality - that women love to manipulate guys into being subservient.
>>
>>34744820
Underrated

>>34744783
She's literally encouraging unethical behavior since ''jerks'' are usually guys who treat people with lower social statuses like shit.
Women have no moral standards whatsoever.
>>
>>34745525
Leave it to a normie to resort to ad hominem when they have nothing else to say, not sure why I bothered replying to you.
>>
>>34745502
All men trying to get laid ingratiate themselves into women's lives. I don't see how being nice to try and get a date is evil like women say. What the fuck do they want? Even Chad Thundercock does some smoke and mirrors. My roommate at College was the Chaddest Chad of all time and he had to lie to sleep with girls. You can't just be like " I want to fuck you." Women hate that. So then what are you supposed to do?
>>
>>34745525
>Ad hominem followed by platitude.
You're a waste of oxygen

>>34745559
THIS
She put ''nice guy'' in quotation marks because she believes that nice guys are simply faking it, her stupid female brain which is incapable of understanding morals literally can't comprehend the fact that there are good people out there.
She's projecting her own personality upon other people, she thinks that everyone would think and act like her that's why she's skeptical of everyone.
This confirms it, women are trash.
>>
Why should a women be into beta cucks? I literally evolution to be attracted to someone who can assert himself. Thanks to war and religion the betas got to multiply, but now woman are free to chose again. It's pretty simple.
>>
Women think nice guys only want sex because sex is all those women have to offer

it's that simple
>>
>>34745559
The issue is, nice guys aren't always nice. It's a very superficial kind of kindness. If you want to base your arguement around the fact that she didn't put quotes around jerks, that's completely up to you.
>>
>>34745627

A guy who's willing to risk being cuckolded is more likely to genuinely show love and concern for her if there's a danger or threat to her. He's more likely to live a functional life with her and genuinely love her (love is something we all want on some level). He's also more likely to stick with her in old age, and to lovingly raise her children.

The truth is - cuckoldry is divine, so long as you don't actually willingly submit to it.

"A man should cling to his wife"
>>
>>34745570
Nigga you're the one that based your entire awkward interactions on how you were treated in the past. Get over it. You decide who you are, not the ghosts of your past.
>>
>>34745627
From an evolutionary standpoint, women evolved to be attracted to men that brought food into their living space. This often meant men having to fight animals for their meat. that implies being assertive, yes
>>
>>34745598
They want someone who presents their true self, or atleast a subdued version of who you are. Being nice just on the basis of wanting something is very disingenuous.
>>
>>34745671
No, a man willing to be a cuck is desperate. That's not love. Sucking up to someone and being exploited is not a desireable trait for anyone.
>>
>>34745612
You're a little slow, but that's OK. Just be yourself myman.
>>
>>34745679
Please don't use the word nigga, it is very offensive. My niece is half black so if I ever heard you say that in public I would be very upset.
>>
>>34745719
Whoopsie.
My fine black lad, you're the one that based your entire awkward interactions on how you were treated in the past. Get over it. You decide who you are, not the ghosts of your past.
>>
>>34745704

>No, a man willing to be a cuck is desperate. That's not love. Sucking up to someone and being exploited is not a desireable trait for anyone.

But you're the one labelling "nice guy" behaviour as cuckoldry. Surely the jerk is more likely to have taken part in 'fornication', in sleeping with more than one woman, and being disloyal? Surely the "nice guy" is someone who is at least attempting to treat her with some degree of consideration and sensitivity, but hasn't necessarily agreed to literally allow her to sleep with other men while he's friendly - in fact the very source of this issue is that these "nice guys" resent and reject women who expect their behaviour to continue while these women fuck the 'jerk'.
>>
>>34744783

Nothing wrong with that. Men and women are supposed to pick the most evolutionary fit partner. Ugly autistic genetic failures should just kill themsleves tb.h
>>
>>34745741
you forgot to add "men", because even ugly autistic genetic failure women can get dick
>>
>>34745627
being a nice person =/= being beta
You've completely lost track of morality, you should be ashamed if you put assholes on a pedestal, you're no better than women, really.

>>34745716
>Half-witted attempt at banter
Neck yourself
>>
>>34745680
>>34745741
>the interceding years of civilization mean nothing
>women
>cognitively better than apes
Rescinding of suffrage when?
>>
>>34745700
>they want someone who presents their true self

Women are not receptive to such pursuit. do you know how often we have cringe threads we have on /r9k/ with men telling their true feelings? Daily. Women don't want truth from men. It repulses them. This is the gender that paints their faces with make-up to hide their faces and photoshop their social media pictures. success in dating is not based on truth, it's on projecting image and values.
>>
>>34745658
I'm not nice but from a lot of chicks the only value they have to me is sex
>>
>>34745736
The problem with nice guys is that they think they have any real value, or more value than jerks. They don't. That's like bringing a shiny knife with jewels to a gunfight. Being a nice guy almost all the time goes hand in hand with being a pansy beta who has a shitty personality under layers of being submissive.

I'm a nice guy, so nice I can't even play as bad guy in Mass Effect. Guess what, I've accepted I'll die alone and don't even try to talk to women anymore.
>>
>>34745736
This is true. Nice guys feel entitled to bf status on the basis that being "nice" alone grants that status.
>>
>>34745776
that's the point, they literally offer nothing more to both chad, "nice guys", jerks or whatever.
>>
>>34745760
>neck yourself
I can see why nobody likes you
>>
>>34745781
Nice guys have plenty of value. Niceness is the core to any healthy relationship and family system. They're loyal to their wives and make good providers.
>>
>>34744783
My sister is that way. She's about to turn 28, and has slept with dozens of dudes, but never had a relationship hit the 6 month mark. I'm 30, and have been married for the past 5 years.

She's desperate (and gaining weight), going after guys with a couple of kids that are 10 years older than her. My wife is still smoking hot and perfectly content.

Women who choose the jerks and abuse nice guys get theirs in the end.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 209x241px
>>34744783
tfw, everything you were told growing up was a lie
>>
>>34745783
>Nice guys feel entitled to bf status
>I have no evidence for my claims whatsoever so I might as well just start projecting to prove my point
>Unironically thinking like a woman
>>
>>34745766
Of course in today's society, it means the person that is successful and can let them live comfortably but they can't get over their evolutionary urges, that's why it takes them to 40 to realize that times have changed and they need to find someone that will take care of them.
>>
>>34745774
>Women are not receptive to such pursuit
This is the attitude that separates nice guys in quotes with literal nice guys. Also, you're saying because men get rejected that proves women don't want honest feelings followed by a spew of toxic generalizations.
>>
>>34745790
Yeah, telling mentally challenged people to kill themselves kind of makes me a jerk.
>>
>>34745816
Only if you listened to your mother, and not your father.
>>
>>34745848
i listened to my feminist mother
>>
File: 6KmU0C.jpg (109KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
6KmU0C.jpg
109KB, 579x570px
>>34745816
I remember everyone telling me to be nice to girls, but girls were never nice to me and treated me like shit cause I was ugly.

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>34745844
You said yourself women want honesty. But they reject men for being honest. So what is the point you're making?
>>
>>34745820
Oh, I forgot the "friendzone" wasn't a thing "nice guys" complain about.
>>
>>34745846
Ooh, zinger! Keep em coming boyo, you'll be jerk enough to get pussy yet.
>>
It makes me have 0 respect for women. As such I treat them lower than dirt. Turns out they like this, but I hate them so it doesn't do any good.
>>
>>34745892
Say you meet a girl at school or work. You hit it off. Do you wait weeks to ask her out, or months? Do you do it casually, or do you make some big deal about it. If you wait weeks or months to "let your true feelings be known" chances are very good that you'll be friendzoned.

There's no guarantee that they would say no from jump, but it's better to let your intentions be known from start than emotionally investing in someone that put a cap on how much they're willing to invest in you.
>>
Robot is not a nice guy.
>>
File: Can't hear you mate.jpg (58KB, 777x585px) Image search: [Google]
Can't hear you mate.jpg
58KB, 777x585px
>>34745933
If the friendzone gripe is familiar and real to you, you should probably be underageb&.
>>
>>34745933
I'm pretty sure the people who complain about the friendzone are those who are too scared to make a move on the girl.
You're not going to stay in the friendzone after that, you either get the girl or the friendship gets fucked, which is a good thing since you were complaining about it in the first place.
You can still be a good person in general to others and get the girl, I've seen it happen, it's not impossible.
You don't have to be a jerk to others to grow in the eyes of women, that's pathetic, spineless behavior.
>>
>>34746045
Sure thing man. Thanks for the heads-up.
>>
I'm an actual nice guy, not a "nice guy". And guess what, I get plenty of pussy easily. Girls can't help but being attracted to guys who are both nice and confident.
>>
>>34746013
If you hit it off, you ask at the end of the shift you hit it off on.

Don't wait. No point.
>>
>chemistry
>I think this person is higher value than me because they treat me like dirt which makes me want to sleep with him

women are no better than animals
>>
>>34746056
And you're assuming the jerk persona is an affectation. Just like I'm assuming the nice guy thing is an affectation. I think we both would agree that a personality built on an affectation is a shitty idea.

I think on most other positions we can outright agree on.
>>
>>34746013
Myself personally? I don't trust anyone so it would be months. There's too much that can be wrong with them to take that risk on some minor interaction. Only after time can you know their true nature,
>>
>>34746092
Agreed. But trying to wait it out and nice guy yourself into a position of trust to leverage that into sex is a terrible idea.
>>
>>34746110
It's fun when people don't understand how other people operate.
>>
>>34744783
Complete bullshit.

The reason you're being rejected isn't because you're too "nice". It's because you're ugly.

The "jerk" is attractive. 6'+ muscular physique, chiseled features etc...

Women aren't attracted to jerks they're attracted to handsome men.

If an ugly guy acts like a jerk he becomes a "creep".
>>
>>34746135
Ah, no offense, but that's what gets you "friendzoned".
>>
>>34746140
Sorry. Thought it was someone asking for advice. Didn't read the entire post.

>>34746135
Then you're a fucking retard that will never get anyone to date. You learn about each other while dating. Everything before that is either a veneer or you being placed into a place of trust (i.e. a close friend), and after months, you have either proven yourself untrustworthy and given a veneer, or too valuable to risk losing.
>>
>>34746081
>Girls can't help but being attracted to guys who are both nice and confident.
Girls couldn't give a fuck if a person is nice or not to anyone but themselves since they have no moral compass.
They are attracted to confidence, but confidence is built by the knowledge of one's qualities, so in the end the actual qualities that matter.
This confidence meme needs to stop, if you're ugly, short and have a small dick you won't be able to act confident, it's that simple.
>>
>>34746160
>>34746173
It's amazing how despite our greater longevity, we insist on quicker and less informed decisions as to our relations. Seems wasteful.
>>
>>34745812

Ive been one of those 40 year old dudes that dates all the 30 year old women who suddenly aged down into my league.

The odds are pretty good, but the goods are pretty odd.

They are very easy to get into bed but most of them will never mentally recover from the years of Chads enough to have a good relationship
>>
>>34746210
That's what dating is about, finding a compatible mate. How else would you get an informed read on how someone acts naturally than by how they act outside of a professional/academic environment. A date is a super quick way to determine that.
>>
>>34746210
It's just the way the female minds work. You can dislike it. I did. But you either learn and adapt, or you wind up alone. Screaming at the world for being less than perfect isn't going to stop it from spinning on its axis, just doing the best it can.
>>
>>34746213
why would you want a relationship with 2nd hand roasties
>>
>>34745879

My mother wasn't even that feminist. Stay at home wife, conservative, everything was like the 1950s.

But even she tended to betatize me. It's what moms do.
>>
>>34746268
Low hanging fruit is better than no fruit. Doesn't mean you have to spend your life with that low hanging fruit.

Demanding a pure woman is all well and good, but hypocritical unless you, too, are pure.
>>
>>34746173
>learn about the person through dating

This seems far too risky. Why would I spend time with a person I know nothing about? Spend money on them?
>>
>>34746292
Why didnt you find a qt waifu when you were 23
>>
>>34746159
UNDERRATED COMMENT

This is literally what's happening.
Fuck the robot, btw.
>>
>>34746314
Because the alternative is to not ever get romantic with anyone. Complaining about how the system work - how the female mind work - isn't going to change either. Play by the rules, or don't play. But don't think you're going to find an exception to those rules. If you do, you can rest assured that you are a lottery winner (but don't expect to win the lottery twice by expecting her to be a mentally stable, let alone 3 times by also being a virgin).

>>34746327
I don't understand the question.
>>
>>34746314
You can spend money on them if you want. But there's always free activities you can do. You spend time with people you like. You find out if you like someone by spending time with them. It takes effort I know. But what would you rather be doing?
>>
>>34746366
why are you 40 and dating women in their 30s when you could have married a homely wife when you were younger
>>
>>34746376
Oh, I'm not him. I was just answering the question with what my logic would be if I was in his position.
>>
>>34746376
I'm not that guy either, but I used to love the first month of relationships, then kind of flake out. It can be addictive, that thrill of feeling a spark of something new and unfamiliar.
>>
>>34746177
>talks about retarded memes that need to stop
>spouts retarded memes

Confidence is key. You are a retard for thinking that appearance is correlated with confidence. And being nice IS attractive.

Why are kissless virgins always so vocally insisting they are experts on what girls like?
>>
>>34746376
Marrying young is very risky. Marriages by people in their 30s are far more stable because by then they know what they want in a partner and also have shown what they are like as an adult.

How many couples do you know who met in high school and ended up getting married and staying married?
>>
>>34746376

I married at 23 to the first girl I ever had sex with and got divorced at 34.
>>
>>34746472
Dick Cheney and his old cunt.
>>
>>34746485

Tell us your story please anon. Greentext time.
>>
File: marriage.jpg (254KB, 1221x1570px) Image search: [Google]
marriage.jpg
254KB, 1221x1570px
>>34746472
I married at 24 to the first girl I ever had sex with (first guy she ever had sex with, too). Still married, and still euphoric. We hit 6 years this June.

From what I've been able to glean, the fewer partners a woman have, the happier she is in marriage and the longer it lasts.
>>
>>34746373
I don't need to be romantic with someone if the only way to do it is to just conform to the female mind's wants and needs.
>>
>>34746543
Ok. Then you are essentially saying that you are going to be alone for the rest of your life.

Which is fine. Just get comfortable with the idea if you are unwilling to adapt to the way the world is, and insist on acting the way you think it should be.
>>
>>34746543
Who says you need to conform to the females wants and needs? You date specifically to find out and compare wants and needs.
>>
"Girls" want "jerks" because they're "nice" themselves so they "need" someone "dangerous"
Logical, makes sense, nothing to see here. Move along
>>
>>34746524
>from what I've been redpilled
College educated females 25+ have an 80percent marriage success rate. I got married at 27 after a promiscuous time, and my wife had 8 or 9 partners prior. We'll be celebrating our ten year anniversary in July.
>>
>>34746654
Why get college educated if you are a woman wanting to get married? Do you want others to rear your children, or just want to waste 4 years of your life taking on debt?

I've never understood women who do this, regardless of your success rates in marriage.
>>
>>34746654
>37 years old with a wife
>on /r9k/

what the fuck

leave now
>>
>>34746684
You get a higher salary when you have a degree. If you and your spouse both have degrees, working part time for one parent is possible, so having a kid and raising it isn't an issue.
>>
>>34746703
Shit dude I'm only 36. I work 3rd shift. There are two hours or so left in my shift. You're going to have to deal with me til then. Sorry, bucko.
>>
>>34746517

> classic 1980s nerd child like in stranger things
> being not ugly and not poor wasn't enough I still was hated or ignored
> only one gf in all of high school and never has sex
> college did not improve sex life
> started hanging out more with stoners and other druggie people than straight up nerds until I sorta blended in with them
> still friend zoned even by stoner hippie chicks
> virgin at 21
> met a hipster girl who was cute but totally socially awkward and clueless and depressed
> married her 2 years later
> moved away from all my friends
> made my whole life about her
> kids and all that shit
>started to hate being bossed around by her all the time but too beta to do anything
> got more and kinky in what I wanted but she stayed vanillin
> sex dries up
> therapy
> freak out and rage at therapist almost get involuntary hospitalized
> shitty therapist tells wife she freaks
> divorce a year later after one last half hearted attempt at marriage
> still really beta cannot get most of the women I pursue
> stop looking for a "nice girl" and just have casual relationships based on shared kinks
> finally fuck enough women that other women can smell I'm not a virgin anymore or something
> date a few, some good some bad
> settle down with a chubby little thing that treats me like a king
>>
>>34746762
Same here. Just a bit younger than you. What do you do?

Power Plant Operator here.
>>
>>34746775

Why did you freak out at the therapist? What happened exactly?
>>
>>34746813

Just started talking about how frustrated everything in life was and ended up screaming until he thought I might kill somebody or kill my self or something
>>
>>34746787
Hey, building manager/maintenance here. I look at gauges and replace light bulbs. Ever once in a while I even get to press buttons or pick up a tool.
>>
>>34746852
Nice. Mind if I ask your pay? 46.50/hr, myself.
>>
>>34745093
Nigga this is r9k who tf here has charisma nigga
>>
>>34746860
Goddamn. $22/hr. Where do you live friendo?
>>
>>34746883
Lol simmer down buddy, I'm talking to the other 3rd shifter.
>>
>>34746524
>believing in jesus-powered meme graphs

You're an outlier, an exception.
>>
>>34746883
I guess I do. Never interviewed for a job that I didn't get an offer for, and, once I realized my self worth, never asked anyone out on a date and got rejected (up until that point, I constantly struck out, because I treated dating like >>34746135).
>>
>>34746762
40 and single here. At work. Never been married. Obviously not a sperglord virgin neckbeard though.
>>
>>34746899
Kansas. You?
>>
>>34747042
Illinois. What are your nightly duties like?
>>
>>34746946
What do you do for a job, my guy?
>>
>>34747121
Programmer. It's a pretty nicely paid job that's not too taxing. I work in a big name financial company doing stuff like backoffice systems.
>>
>>34747211
Not bad, not bad. I knew I couldn't have been the only robot with a fairly cush night job.
>>
>>34747114
Hourly readings and rounds twice per night.

But if anything goes wrong, I need to know what to do entirely on my own. I also field all non-emergency calls for all other departments.

I get paid for what I know, not what I do from day to day.
>>
>>34747266
>I get paid for what I know, not what I do from day to day
That's a great way to think about it. Your job entails alot more during a crisis. Same basic duties here, but there's alot less that can go wrong in a condo.
>>
>>34747320
Things don't go wrong often on 3rd shift (way more likely on 1st or 2nd), but when they do, and you don't know what to do, that's your job. You essentially need to be a Master Electrician with additional training specific to the hardware you have to use in order to last here. You might be able to slide if you're a REALLY experienced Journeyman, though.

That said, if you know what to do, its not that bad. Calling customers slow you down more than anything, because you HAVE to field calls and answer.

99% of the time that power isn't back on within 2 minutes, it's because the operator can only do work for 4 rings, then have to take customer information, hang up, and spring into action again.

It's different on first shift, but not second.
>>
>>34746013
There's no way to know if you like a woman beyond pure physical attraction them unless you've known them for a while, and then by that point you're in the friendszone or whatever.

It's a fucking awful Catch-22.
>>
>>34746056
>You don't have to be a jerk to others to grow in the eyes of women, that's pathetic, spineless behavior.
Some people never grew out of the high school mindset though, both men who act like a jerk to others to seem superior and women who are turned on by that
>>
>mfw I listened to /r9k/
>was a total nice guy, tried to be more challenging and "jerky"
>meet perfect girl
>very beautiful, very intelligent, very kind, well-educated, not materialistic, even funny
>meet her fiance
>100% turbo beta nice guy
>happy together for 7 years now

B-b-b-b-but I'm sure changing was the right decision. There's no way, I'd have a qt gf now if I had remained a nice guy, right?
>>
>>34747520
>perfect girl
>with someone else
I mean, she can't be that perfect she's banging another dude
>>
>>34746453
>Why are kissless virgins always so vocally insisting they are experts on what girls like?
Well, they're clearly experts on what girls *don't* like, sooooo
>>
File: bloom.jpg (9KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
bloom.jpg
9KB, 350x490px
>my mother is trying to get her one friend to find me a girlfriend

I can almost guarantee that (if she manages to find someone that would even entertain a date with me) I would end up being "too nice"
>>
>>34747583
I dated this one girl a while ago and it went ok. We slept together, but nothing really came out of it. When I asked her why, in her opinion, we didn't mesh, she told me I was "too nice in bed". She liked being choked and bitten and shit, and that doesn't flip my switch.
>>
>>34747637
To be honest, I really wouldn't know how to act if I ever got to sit down with a female who entertained my presence. I suck with people in general and to catch a girl seems like one level up on the social knowledge scale, which I'm not at.
>>
>>34747237
Day job. I'm in Europe.
>>
>>34747698
That's rough. I grew up around girls so I've always felt more comfortable with them and chatting them up was no problem. But with guys I can't chit chat with them. It feels like we're on two separate frequencies.
>>
File: wymyn literally like killers.jpg (1MB, 1478x6221px) Image search: [Google]
wymyn literally like killers.jpg
1MB, 1478x6221px
>>34744783
>wymyn can now "BTFO" you by stating what has been obvious since the year -100,000
>>
File: 1483640384078.jpg (256KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1483640384078.jpg
256KB, 1080x1283px
>when he goes to jail for wifebeating
>but she still stays with him after

I think she's fucking someone else and just staying for a home
>>
>>34747583
and there are nice girls who are insanely boring. Went out with 2 of them and fell asleep instantly.

You just need both traits 50/50.
>>
>>34747743
Not that anon but just talking to women is easy

Flirting with women in any way is impossible, I always fear I'll come off as a creep so I never show any attraction to women beyond incredibly vague things.
>>
Look my friends, women want Chads, as long you're tall and handsome no matter what you do, woman will have sex with you.

Move on.
>>
>>34748347
Women want Chads, yes. But why did you throw something completely unrelated like tall and handsome in? Sure some Chads are, but many are not. And there are many tall and handsome khv robots.

Only gullible idiots fall for the look meme.
>>
>>34744783
>deep
Wow, I wonder how long it took her to muster up this gem.

Rly maeks u think
>>
File: nn2yxzFHkQ1uqb95ao1_.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
nn2yxzFHkQ1uqb95ao1_.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>34748347
>as long you're tall and handsome no matter what you do, woman will have sex with you.
>people actually believe this
>>
>>34748347
>haven't had sex in a year
>am tall and handsome Chad

Oh huh okay where are the droves of women lining up to fuck me? Oh that's right. Nowhere. This is a meme
>>
>>34745848
>implying my Chad father has any idea why he's successful
>>
>>34748684
You're not a virgin and thus already doing better than 90%+ of the people here. Thank your parents for blessing you with good genetics and GET RIGHT THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE thank you.
>>
>>34748814
>thus already doing better than 90+%

No. Incels always have this mindset that being a non-virgin makes one considerably happier. It's not true. Try having lots of sex in college only to go into the real world and experience a real dry spell.

There's nothing worse than going from lots of sex to little sex. I'm a homebody outside of work and I rarely go out. The dry spells are terrible; all I do is think about sex, sex, sex but only get it every 1-2 months. It truly is hell.
>>
>>34748347
I used to think this, but I've come to realize charisma and luck (not like probability type luck, a more mystical kind, like Oblivion style) are the biggest things.

Mostly because I've seen people (like weebs) who are way more far gone than I yet still have a girlfriend or even just friends. You see, you can be ugly and whatever but if you can relate to people and let them know what interests you, they can start to relate to you and form relationships.

Fat guys get girls, ugly guys get girls, but the uncharismatic does not and cannot unless it is based solely on physical attraction on both parts, and even then it probably won't work.

No matter how much I tell myself to try and not be a quite person, I can't and I realize it's my problem but at this point the powers of a Wizard are pretty attractive, more so than a mortal woman
>>
>>34748877
>too lazy to go out and have sex
>first time was with the cleaning lady that came to my house at 18
>it was mediocre enough to justify all these years of lazyness while still not putting me off having sex woth someone I actually connect with

Feels good man. I honestly don't get why would you go out looking for sex, masturbating is not only easier and faster but in my case actually provides more pleasure.
>>
Jesus fucking antichrist with a strap-on.

What the hell has happened to r9k? Married people, non-virgins, people who can approach girls without dropping megatons of spaghetti...

This place has truly gone down the drain. How are we supposed to fight these normies? HOW? Can r9k be saved anymore?

Remember, robots - normies are not good people. They are the reason why we are robots. RRREEEE and fight!
>>
>>34749819
Why are you here? Go back to wizchan, invader.
>>
>>34744783
don't really care anymore. fuck 'em.
>>
bring back Saint Elliot to remove the roasties
>>
>>34744783
I am a jerk

I'm good at fighting

I show up to parties uninvited

I'm openly misogynistic

I ridicule other people constantly

Nobody likes me, out of the entire population of this city there's like 1 guy that unironically invites me to spend time with him, everyone else just submits, sits quietly in my wake and laughs at my jokes and tries to avoid me
>>
I have twin sons. One is a very nice boy that develops crushes on girls and waits on them hand and foot. He is a virgin. His brother is a total jerk that uses girls and fucks a whole damn bunch of them. True story.
>>
>>34749971
>wizards
>invaders
speak for yourself filthy norman
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.