[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Hikis/shut-ins dream about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 13

File: 4chan despair yotsuba.jpg (51KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
4chan despair yotsuba.jpg
51KB, 500x345px
Just wondering what hiki/shut in/neets dream about?
You spend 90% of your waking hours on the internet so I'm wondering what you dream about?
Do you ever dream inside the 4chan layout?
With the complete lack of social connections irl do your dreams consist of anime characters,celebrities etc?
Do you still dream about people in your highschool you haven't seen in many years?
>>
Sometimes I just have dreams related to what I was doing/seeing that day.

The other night I was having dreams about Dark Souls
>>
File: 1472948524224s.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472948524224s.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
most of my dreams these days, like maybe 5 days out of 7 a week, are nightmares.
the rest I don't really remember, but usually my subconscious exploring all those fantasies and shit I make up in my head when I'm awake.
>>
had a dream liberals were storming my house and i defended with a rake
>>
I rarely dream about anything. I just go to sleep and instantly wake up 12 hours later.

If I do dream, it's unpleasant.
>>
I had a dream about my psychologist last night
>>
>>34744387
i dont dream when im asleep. I daydream about having a girlfriend and friends. I think about the life i wish id had.
>>
>>34744387
i have the same ptsd nightmares every night, been that way since my ex fucked me over.
>>
I don't dream, if I do it's about videogames I played that night
>>
My dreams are about times when i was in school and about people i haven't seen or talked in over 10 years.
>>
Mostly about being in high school again, family stuff, and the paranormal.
>>
>>34744387
I used to have nightmares every night as a kid but now all the dreams are have boring ones where I'm doing shit I normally do like play video games.
>>
File: unknown.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I dreamed that I had friends once, and that they were really happy to see me.

Of course It was very crushing to wake up from the dream.
>>
>>34744387
I rarely dream at all. Last night i had a dream that i was in a low budget superhero movie where the villian was a sentient storm that was going across the country. I got woken up by my neighbor going to work before it got interesting though.
>>
File: deep feels.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
deep feels.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
I've been having a lot of dreams about my teeth lately. Last night I had a dream my teeth melted into a warm, milky liquid and filled my mouth/throat. Felt like I was drowning. I woke up choking and coughing.
Then the night before that I had a dream something was compressing my teeth on the upper jaw together and eventually the pressure became too much and I heard a loud 'pop,' and one of my teeth went flying out of my mouth.
Then the night before that, I had a dream my teeth slowly receded one by one into my jaws. It started when I had a dream a while ago where my teeth started gently wiggling separately, then gradually worked their way up to spinning around in place.

This has been going on for ~2 months. What the fuck do I do to stop it?
>>
File: 1456506353658.jpg (130KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1456506353658.jpg
130KB, 768x1024px
>high school, mainly stuff happening while I'm walking home
>just doing ordinary things
>exploring places I haven't seen before, fantasy or reality
>getting chased by someone or have to hide from someone, action/stealth movie-esque, not nightmares
>gf/love dreams, usually end badly
>a lot of fragments of what seem like interesting dreams that I never remember
>anime dreams where I have to save/protect/help a little girl
>>
>>34744387
I havent had a dream since ages. The ones i can remember are nightmares caused by greasy food eaten just before going bed.
>>
>>34746052
you might be clenching or grinding your teeth at night and that sensation gets incorporated into your dream space uhh i think they make like mouthpieces/retainers for things like this good luck!
>>
>>34744387
>dream about people in your highschool

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
>>
Hs experiences from 15 years ago
Dreams about family and day events

>>34746052
Anxiety in your life? Who /what is missing from your life that you miss?

Each year I had dreams like you, theres only 1 way you can stop it
>>
File: JUST.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>>34747230
it's been 7 years and I still frequently dream about being back in hs
My brain can't let go
>>
>>34744387
Most of my dreams take place back in middle school where I mostly just wander around the campus and sometimes come across strange rooms. I don't even interact with anyone and nobody acknowledges me. Sometimes my old friends will be in the dream too but it's hardly enjoyable. My dreams fucking suck.
>>
>>34744387
>Do you still dream about people in your highschool you haven't seen in many years?

This.
>>
Last night I dreamed of some girl with short brown hair who was jumping up and down in front of my door.She then came to me and hugged me.
Thats where I woke up
>;_;
>>
File: brendan.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
brendan.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>it's an extremely vivid dream of intimacy with a girl
>>
I smoke a lot of weed so i dont dream a lot. My last dream was about Japan, never been there, but i will upcoming summer
>>
>>34744387
I dream about books I've read, anime, vidya.
Some highschool dreams.
The occasional dream where I meet a wonderful, loyal girl that likes to stay home, like me, and we fall in love, and eventually we marry and life together for all our lives and then I wake up and realize she's never existed and never will.

The last ones aren't great.
>>
>>34744387
>implying our lives are less rich in experiences than the average normie

Tell me who else interacts with hundreds of strangers from different nationalities every day, watches tons of movies, reads news and watches a shit-ton of youtube videos?

I argue that's a lot richer than getting in a car and driving on the highway to reach your wagecuck cubicle.
>>
>>34747556
>interacts with hundreds of strangers from different nationalities every day
By way of posting frogs and whining
>watches tons of movies
Which are usually useless shit like anime, sci fi or capeshit
>reads news
Only from the best obviously biased sources though, can't trust the "normie" news
>watches a shit-ton of youtube videos
lol, this is a negative
>>
>>34744387
Haven't dream for a long time, since i can control what going inside my head when i sleep, so yeah....
>>
File: 1486422874270.gif (865KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486422874270.gif
865KB, 400x400px
>tfw you have that dream about a tall girl that pulls you close to her again
>>
>>34746223
Just want to said that's a beautiful drawing you got there ... -a cyborg want to said nice thing-
>>
>>34747556
And when you go to bed you're still alone. None of that helps.
>>
I dream about my highschool oneitis, when I used to have friends, not having debilitating health problems and being able to live a normal life. Sometimes I'll be in recent movies, TV shows or books I've read though. They generally devolve into nightmares
>>
File: sam hyde.png (940KB, 899x505px) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde.png
940KB, 899x505px
>>34744387
I was a shut in for many years.

My dreams mainly consist now of eating food then feeling horrible about it.
Probably beacuse i have an eating disorder

My dreams used to be about my teeth falling out.

Sometimes i had dreams about being killed.

Once i had a dream about this catboy on a crane and we cuddled. It was in the middle of my solitude so it made me pretty depressed.

Sometimes i have dreams about my boyfriend now.

If i do alot of something like play a game or watch a show that entertainment often enters my dream.

My dreams mainly like to torture me. I rarely have good ones.

I wish i could have that catboy dream again
>>
>>34744387
I dream about my siblings/parents.

Daily events around my house, but with strange shit going on like you would see in science fiction shows.

Don't dream about anime or vidya often, real world seems to overrule what I do most of the day in my dreams.

>>34745015
this, probably happens couple times a week
>>
File: 1468113910934.jpg (132KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468113910934.jpg
132KB, 640x640px
>>34747631
Miyabi is perfection
>>
>>34745015
this, also a lot of them are nightmares
>>
>>34747556
>meanwhile the normie:
>interacts with the same 1-2 roasties and 1-2 betas every day
>gets to watch 1 movie a month (if he's lucky) or whatever shitty soap is on TV (if he isn't dead-tired after wagecucking)
>gets fed his good goy news from the TV jew

Explain how a normie's life isn't poorer in experiences.
>>
File: obligated to like landwhale.png (38KB, 685x437px) Image search: [Google]
obligated to like landwhale.png
38KB, 685x437px
>>34747642
There's your problem. If you think a woman will make your world, you are in for a world of regrets.
>>
File: tmp_23072-polyzoom23239307296.gif (642KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23072-polyzoom23239307296.gif
642KB, 500x329px
I've been having very vivid dreams about polygonal landscapes that float and stretch on infinitely. It's consistently about flying through these polygons at a quick pace and sometimes even clipping through them like you might do in a video game. I really enjoy these dreams.

I've created this animation that looks like my dreams, more or less.
>>
>>34747798
I don't have the delusion that just getting a woman will make me happy. I just don't want to be alone anymore.
>>
>>34744387
Interestingly, I've had dreams inside of discord because of how much time I spend on it.
>>
My dreams are pretty varied, here are the last two:

>Dream that I'm a girl for some reason, I look like exactly what I imagine a genderswapped version of myself would be like
>Apparently, my family and I moved in the southern part of the country, knowing this makes me cry
>I'm wandering, it's sunny, I'm walking on a dirt road next to a river
>Hear a broadcast, somebody is warning us about heavy rain
>The weather is still nice but I find a restroom and decide to take shelter

>I'm taking part in a tank parade, there is a lot of people
>There is a Panzer III in front of me and a Renault B1 Bis behind, I don't know about my own tank
>One guy gets out of the panzer, stands on it and do the nazi salute
>I imitate him
>The crowd is really excited
>>
File: justspookmyshitup.jpg (179KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
justspookmyshitup.jpg
179KB, 500x500px
I have these reoccurring dreams of being different people in different ages of history teaching others how to levitate. Each time the dream is so vivid it feels 100x more real than real life, perfectly scripted like a scene out of a movie. When they're surprised I laugh and say something like, "haha did you believe this was real life?" Then pause and ask, "what is real?" Then I wake up completely mindfucked because this life feels fake in comparison.

The real strange thing is if I try to recreate the feeling I get this huge adrenaline rush and start sweating intensely.
>>
I have weird lucid dreams.
My last one I was at an event for a card game I had never heard of or played before, but I apparently had a deck and was signed up for a Tournament. I ended up coming second, but I got beaten by myself. Was actually not a bad game, but I only lost because the other version of myself could read my mind but wouldn't let me read theirs.
The dream I had the day before that I was in a crumbling, sunken fortress, which used to be a Wizard's Tower but the Leylines shifted and it could no longer support itself so it had fallen into the lake it was floating over.
I explored around for a bit and found the Library, where all the books were protected by magic and the Librarian was a Mermaid. They cast a spell that helped me to breathe underwater and I went for a swim exploring the still very much populated by wizards underwater ruins. They apparently all stayed there even though it had crashed into the water because all their research was there and moving it would mean they would have to build a whole new fortress to put it all in.
I found an air pocket which lead into a tower that had crumbled. I got to the top, sat on the collapsed ledge and looked out over the landscape, which was a massive floating island. There wasn't any clouds so I could see very far, lots of other wizards towers dotted around and what looked like a city right in the middle. The sun was setting as I woke up. Usually when I meet Wizards in my dreams I end up coming away with some psychedelic knowledge of the multiverse, but this time one of them handed me a book and I never ended up reading it because I was having too much fun exploring.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.