[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did idubbbz go too far?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 12

File: girl about to get murdered.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
girl about to get murdered.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Did idubbbz go too far?
>>
>>34743932
He didn't go far enough.
>>
Here's a more interesting question: did he really care about her tweeting at him or did he just cause the whole drama to get views and in turn money? And is what he's doing by making drama where there is none any different than what she's doing by making exaggerated or fake stories into videos?

At the end of the day, both of them are just making garbage content and getting paid hand over foot for it. Neither of their videos have any educational or aesthetic content. Neither of them have any real talent. I wouldn't be surprised if they planned this whole thing out together to boost one another's viewership.
>>
IDubbz is a loser. Whole video was about if white people having the right to say the n word? Pathetic YouTube drama, people past the age of 18 who eat this shit up should reevaluate their lives.
>>
File: Richard Pryor.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Richard Pryor.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>34744015
For a differing perspective,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AltWj4iAmno
>>
Nah, he went the extra mile by buying a ticket to her meet and greet just for a content cop.
>>
>>34743932
His video was rushed and pretty unfunny but hey at least she lost like a million subscribers.
>>
>>34743932
Got link nogger?
>>
File: mooncow.png (794KB, 836x628px) Image search: [Google]
mooncow.png
794KB, 836x628px
>>34744008
Think idubbbz did it more for fun, and just wanted to call her out on her bull shit
>>
>>34744062
There always a bottom line. You think he would stir up drama for free? All these YouTubers like talking about the most controversial thing to attarct viewers. In IDubbz case he wanted to attract his white viewers so he made a video about the right to use the n word. I'm sure black YouTubers do the same thing, 90 percent of YouTube is cancer.
>>
>>34744062
Big name JewTubers don't make content "just for fun", they do it to make money. Why do you think another half dozen channels made videos about the "drama" between the two of them. Do you really think people care about this shit? iDubbz knows that if he makes a video about another popular JewTuber he will get more views and thus more money. It's all garbage content that costs nothing to create, takes no talent, and makes thousands of dollars, and you're an idiot for watching it.
>>
he should have actually stabbed her
>>
File: 1459219171982.png (550KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459219171982.png
550KB, 350x400px
>>34743934
>not shouting GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>in twenty fucking seventeen
>>
My fucking sides when iDubbz has deleted her off the Internets.
>>
>>34744128
>you're an idiot for watching it.
Can you explain, with evidence, how this is true?
>>
>>34744318
Are you an idiot? He just explained why it's garbage content and why your an idiot for watching.

Don't cherry pick what he wrote and ask such a dumb question. The answer is literally in the same sentence you copied that statement from.
>>
>>34743932
He BTFO'd dumb roastie
He might be a faggot but I give him this one
>>
>>34744038
Yeah bud, www.google.com
No thanks needed.
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>34744128
i mean, it gets views because it is entertaining
the amount of work put into it shouldnt matter, the amount that we are entertained should
and lets be real here, drama gets views because people are entertained by it
>>
Just watched the video, I dont know anything else about this guy, does he have actual autism or is he acting? Im confused
>>
>e-celebs "fighting" and arguing
>>
>>34744663
He's close friends with H3H3 and Filthy Frank
He's one of those wannabe edgy youtubers that reddit absolutely loves
>>
is he Jewish? I thought they were about shaming people for racism
>>
>>34744008
Sorry but when did he say anything exaggerated or fake in that entire video, numbnuts?
>>
>>34744015
Not an argument nigger, you do know this is Trump's America, right? We get to dish out double the damage.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 316x202px
>>34743932
I see a lot of people going apeshit over the "Nigger" drama and thinking that Tana going mad at iDubbz for his use of the word is what made iDubbz make that video on her. But there's also her bullshit storytime exaggerations and also the attention-whoring streams she does by crying her ass off,hoping for people to actually give a damn about her.
I remember iDubbz showing one of Tana's first videos where she tells that she will try to be different,not the usual bimbo blonde sell-out. Well,that's where she is wrong,very fucking wrong.
fucking bitch
>>
It wasn't a good joke desu
"say nigger hahaha"
>>
>>34744015
He's pointing out the hypocrisy in the "forbidden speech" narrative.
Also he's bullying a retarded child.

>>34743932
Probably.
>>
i really like this guy he simply does not give a fuck and is living life to the fullest now
>>
>>34744914
>doesn't want to be the usual blonde bimbo sell out
>posts a video like this on her channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJzeg4n-cxU
>>
File: edupz_chess.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
edupz_chess.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>34743932
>bimbo makes money from normies who just wanna fuck
>all she does is making up fake stories
>she openly hates idubbbz
>idubbbz sees her videos and devises a plan to troll her
>knowing how she will react he conducts his plan to make a video for his channel and create a trending topic
>ruins the bimbo's reputation
>even if she gets more money because traffic everybody will troll her and harass her in real life and she can't do shit about it
Idubbbz confirmed mastermind
>>
>>34744128
Ofc he does it for money its his job. Do you do your job "just got fun"?
>>
File: 1485483515320.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485483515320.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>literally the only person who has ever done this
>she will be haunted forever and remember this moment
>in her dreams "nigger nigger nigger", idubbs head floating around
>>
My favorite part of this is how she played right into his hand by exaggerating the fuck out of what happened before knowing it was him.
Beautiful. It's always satisfying to see Stacies/roasties get utterly blown the fuck out.
>>
Not to echo Leafy here, but I think he went too far because Tana is not a "grown" woman. Sure, she's 18 or whatever, but she's mentally 12. Watching that content cop felt like watching Idubbbz needlessly pick on a kid who didn't know any better.
>>
>>34748533
>t. normalfag

If you don't get satisfaction from seeing a dumb roastie get btfo you should probably leave.
>>
>>34744128
>Big name JewTubers don't make content "just for fun"

Even with that in mind, idub is the only one willing to continuously start drama with other youtubers. In my mind at least, it doesn't matter if he's only doing it for money, he's not riding the coattails of another shitter, he's actively seeking drama to stir up for money and that's more than every other garbage pile on youtube can say.

desu one of the most mainstream "I do nothing but rake in views on pre-established drama" is boogie, all the while pulling in more dosh from his videos explaining how he's such an obese piece of filth because of [x] reason.
>>
>>34748533
the fact you openly admit to watching leafy instantly renders your opinion invalid
>>
>>34744371
"it's garbage content" is not an argument.
The cost doesn't have anything to do with the quality, and even then, bying tickets and her overpriced merch is a significant amount of money.
>>
>>34748533
Leafy is who you watch in between idubbz uploads. Not to be taken seriously.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478731264734.jpg (13KB, 472x473px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478731264734.jpg
13KB, 472x473px
>>34744038
lazy cunt wtf are you trying to pull here?
>>
>>34745667
And he mentions in the video that it wasn't a good joke and he did it to get a reaction.
>>
>>34743932
nope, he knew what she would do and baited the fuck out of her, she should be thankful he gave her something interesting to talk abouut.
>>
He flushed out a professional victim from her safe space and she got exposed for being the fakest bitch since Barbie. And all it took was a road trip and the word nigger.
Doing God's work IMO.
>>
>>34748533
You're only saying that because she's a grill.
>>
>>34743932
BLACKED when?
(not talking about idubbz)
>>
>>34749417
>not wanting to see idubbz getting blacked
what are you fucking gay?
>>
>>34743932
Saaaaay nigger!!
No, he didn't went to far. That bitch deserve the worst.
>>
>>34743932
dude viral marketing lmao

fuck off ian
>>
>>34744128
>you're an idiot for watching it

big if true
>>
>>34743932
I don't think he even would have put out a video about this if she hadn't done that weird crying video. I think the "I'm an advocate for free speech" angle got tacked on after the fact. Sad!
>>
>>34744284
why is her sub count back up at 2.5 million, I checked it the other day and it was sub 2 million.
>>
>>34743934
I wanted a seig hiel as well...
>>
>>34751401
Subs don't matter, it's view count that hits hard

Look at what happened after he roasted Leafy, he now averages around 500k a video, half of what he used to get.
>>
>>34744008
It also redpills, this is normal woman behavior, she didnt take some special class or anything to learn how to tell stories
>>
>>34751458
Completly different audiences though. I won't be surprised if she goes back into making generic videos that appeal to roasties.
>>
That was completely pointless tbqh.
All of that because some roastie called him racist?
He didn't even have anything other than her being a hypocrite, which has been pointed out weeks ago already.
Feels like his growth had same impact on him as it had on h3h3 giving him a shit ton of unwarranted self importance.
>>
Just started watching this guy yesterday, I thought the leafy roast was funnier, but this was more savage.

He doesn't really explain the context before his roasts. Is there crucial backstory that is known to his followers that isn't clear to new viewers? Like the Leafy roast for example. What did Leafy do exactly to make iDubbz come after him? There must be some context I'm missing, right? What was the history between them?

Same with Tana Mongeau. Did she come across a video of his, and mention it in one of her videos? Is that why iDubbz decided to roast her?In both cases it feels like being thrown into the middle of a e-fued without knowing the causes for the beef in the first place.

Someone please explain.
>>
>>34744747
shit nigger, nice digits
>>
>>34743932
That roast beef has gone a lot further in the past doing the same exact thing, which is included in his content cop on her

She's an infuriating attention whore that calls people niggers and then a few months later is shedding crocodile tears on someone else saying it to pander to the mental infant liberal audience that eats that stuff up, feigning all past mistakes on the kind of ignorance that's logically impossible in this day and age

I guess from a female point of view that's one way to survive in the market, by crying on camera and appealing to protection instincts even when you have 0 redeeming qualities and have contradicted your own morals in a way that no male could ever get away with

But god damn is it infuriating to watch
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 720x539px
>>34748533
Checked
I don't buy this argument that because she's only 18 she's not an adult, even if she's got the mental acuity of a 12 year old. If she's smart enough to actively manipulate her audience and talk about a person "riding a dick" in a Walmart, she's capable of comprehending the situation. Even more so, can't Americans vote at like age 19 or something. I'm a leaf so I don't know, but if she's like a year shy of being able to vote yet you don't think she's got the mental acuity for it to be fair to roast her, then essentially you're also saying huge swaths of young people just don't possess the capacity to vote or look after themselves.
>>
Fucking jesus all this plebbitors need to fuck off with your jewtube
>carung about what famous people abd rich people do
Fucking normies
>>
>>34745702
>>34743932
His excuse for its ok to say nigger is pretty bad.
>You say these other racial slurs
>Therefore i am justified in saying nigger
When in reality people criticizing him for saying nigger are people who wouldnt use any racial slurs.
>>
>>34751640
I don't think there was much between him and Leafy personally, it was just that Leafy (and the commentary community at large) was a massive shitcunt.
>>
>>34748533
well she's not a kid she's 18 like you said fucking dumbass
>>
>>34751851
Nigger faggot gioohgfcv
>>
File: 1484710871675.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484710871675.png
8KB, 687x450px
>>34748533
>she's only 18

what the fuck I thought that busted up whore was like 28
>>
>>34752184
She's 18 but her vagina is 80 in dickyears
>>
>>34748533
Start shit, get hit

ESPECIALLY if you're a legal adult

And in my opinion, it should happen when one is as young as possible in order to learn some respect
>>
>>34744008
Ywa but whites should never be saying the n word with a hard r. Just aint right in todays world. It is our job to redpill them on this topic
>>
>>34744008
>Here's a more interesting question: did he really care about her tweeting at him or did he just cause the whole drama to get views and in turn money? And is what he's doing by making drama where there is none any different than what she's doing by making exaggerated or fake stories into videos?

who gives a shit the video was funny.

whether he's doing it to make money or to prove some point doesn't matter he's still making good content.

her content on the other hand is total shit and she has the IQ of an elderly goldfish.
>>
>>34752226
The poster I am responding to is cucked.
DO NOT, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, give this cuck any further (You)'s.
You should already know why.
>>
As a girl, I find idubbbz cute as fuck. Like, he looks really cute and I like his voice. Wonder what his personality is like, outside of roasting people and spouting le ebin memes and shit. He's scary as fuck, though. He can really roast someone and publicly embarrass them. I couldn't look him in the eye or talk to him if we met irl, though that applies to all men because men are scary.
>>
>>34748533
>18
>''b-but she's still a kid MENTALLY''
Not an argument, she's legally an adult.
>>
>>34752267
He's probably pretty boring
He's an electricians apprentice, last time I checked.
>>
>>34752226
Fuck off my pigment-troubled slave friend

Words are meaningless and anyone who tries to subvert society's attention to something as brainless and retarded as complaining about a word should get trampled alive by the feet of progress

And by progress I don't mean the bastardized concept that delusional open-air mental patients refer to when they talk about a world where everyone would obey by what they consider polite, I'm talking about things that objectively matter. Like medicine, science, genetic engineering and armaments.
>>
I think he took her down perfectly, but the joke and the video weren't that funny.

Same with Leafy. Brilliant, thorough, spot-on exposure while making Leafy fall right into his trap, but the RL chin trollling etc. wasn't really funny.

And most of his other videos are just XD RANDOM grossout shit.

I think he's smart and interesting but unoriginal as a comedian. He should move to more serious ventures, maybe.
>>
>>34748533
>Not to echo Leafy here, but I think he went too far because Tana is not a "grown" woman. Sure, she's 18 or whatever, but she's mentally 12. Watching that content cop felt like watching Idubbbz needlessly pick on a kid who didn't know any better.

i don't care if she's legally retarded, she was being a bitch and deserved everything she got and more.

she called people niggers herself and told people to kill themselves, how will she ever learn if you defend her shitty behavior like a fucking cucked ass little twitch whiteknight bitch instead of calling her on it.
>>
>>34752293
Do you think he's ever had a gf/had sex before? Don't mean this in a rude way at all, but he strikes me as a virgin because of his dorky, edgy, slightly eccentric demeanor. I just can't imagine him being romantic or smooth with da laydeez.
>>
>>34752342
I'm pretty sure his girlfriend is the one who always holds his camera and shit.
>>
>>34743932
He didn't really do anything wrong imo. The way she reacted is just retarded. Its just a word. Why are you getting so offended.
>>
>>34743932
Nope, she decided to pick a fight with him even though he did nothing. You don't wanna get fucked? Don't fuck with people then.
>>
>>34748533
All women are mentally children. But if they want to be treated like men, they have to learn to take responsibility for their actions
>>
>>34752267
idubbbz looks like Ed Nygma from gotham
and when he was bald he also looked like another character from gotham
>>
>>34752613
Nice opinion, dumb faggot.
>>
He should have chained all the doors and set the venue on fire.

>hosting a meet and greet for a raspy vocal fry bitch who is a nobody

Tell you boy, this moral degeneracy is a bitch.
>>
>>34743932
I watched this video just now it was really stupid who cares either way? Although that girl seems like a cunt.
>>
>>34744008
He made the first steps needed for the drama but he didn't create it, if Tana handled it properly she could've easily destroyed iDubbbz instead she lied and made her own coffin.
>>
Do we really care about iFunny-man over here?
>>
>>34752692
I think that was the point.
He only attacks shitheads and retards.
>>
>>34748533
Leaft still trying to get the heat off himself for shitting on literal 8 year olds?
>>
>>34744008
Man is a master tactician at this internet shit. I would be careful never to cross his path. He just better be careful to never cross into the holier than thou territory.
>>
She's ugly as shit once you look at her. Weird shaped head and face combo and no definition in her features. Besides her being blonde and makeup she's only good for her pussy.

Fugly slut
>>
>>34752749
LICHERALLY A 20 YEAR OLD MAN
>>
>>34752342
There's lots of women who like snarky cunts.
>>
Who would you rather fuck /r9k/?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12303357
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.