[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Workplace roasties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: lecturing woman.jpg (41KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
lecturing woman.jpg
41KB, 660x330px
Can we get at 'Women in the workplace' thread?

Is it true that women are truly inferior when it comes to work, or is this an invention of male insecurity?

I just talked to a guy who believes that the women at his workplace will 'pick' at males, making petty complains about their work to undermine them, but don't male managers do this also (like in Office Space, the movie)?

Greentext stories appreciated.
>>
>>34743921
In my experience, men have a different sort of workplace drama. If men have problems they usually fight bitch at each other face to face until they reach some kind of conclusion, at least that's what I saw. With women, they'd start a lot more petty shit and generally talk behind people's back, trying to stir up trouble and generate ill will to whoever pissed them off, as well as be really passive aggressive to that person. Here's the worst case I ever saw.
> Work retail
> Head manager is a real cunt, no one really likes her
> I don't know what happened exactly but she decides she hates one of the buyers
> Comes down to the basement where I work and would spend hours gossiping and talking shit about this particular buyer to whoever would listen until someone told her to shut up
> Would tell us not to listen to her because she would be "telling lies"
> The buyer does the exact same thing
> A lot of teenage girls work the front of the store
> Both the buyer and manager are competing to get girls on their side
> Now that they've drawn all these girls into their drama, those girls start causing drama between themselves
> Have to deal with a bunch of hormonal girls breaking down and crying because SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING MEEEEAN ABOUT ME
> A bunch of them quit because of it
> Buyer walks out one day and doesn't come back
> Manager thinks she's won, is all smug and snide and doing a victory lap
> Turns out buyer sent an email to the company owner
> He comes in and fires manager for causing issue
> Shook up the whole store for months
> Damaged profits because people weren't doing their fucking work
> Had to have temp managers come in from other stores to handle the mess made
Of course there were plenty of women I met that did their job fine with no issues but the only real bomb throwers and trouble makers I saw were women.
>>
>>34744034
>If men have problems they usually fight bitch at each other face to face until they reach some kind of conclusion, at least that's what I saw. With women, they'd start a lot more petty shit and generally talk behind people's back, trying to stir up trouble and generate ill will to whoever pissed them off, as well as be really passive aggressive to that person.

This.
Any issues I had with male co-workers, we said shit at each other then got along great after.
Female ones would only bitch about me behind my back to others, who then let me know what she said.
Was funny to find out that she bitched because she couldn't see me on the floor only to be told by another co-worker that it's because I am actually back and forth working and not slacking off in the back and bitching like she was.
>>
>>34743921
idk at my old job the women were entitled ugly garbage

at my new job they're good for the most part, sure they gossip but they do good work desu to the point where i feel i need to stay on my toes to avoid falling behind

if anything my biggest complaint is my male manager constantly picking on the socially awkward one of the group, sometimes i feel like i should defend him but at the same time, he should defend himself considering i wont be there all the time on the same shift
>>
>>34743921
one keeps touching me, whether its punching or poking, i dont know how to respond to this, whats her end game
>>
>>34744548
She likes you. Are you seriously so fucking retarded to not recognize that?
>>
File: 1478629560358.jpg (37KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1478629560358.jpg
37KB, 348x342px
>>34744568
but she has a husband and is pregnant
>>
>>34744578
So like what? Coworker and I are both in a relationship with someone else and yet we fuck each other almost every day.
>>
>>34744630
moralfagging aside, i'm not into her anyway, how do i make her suffer for such betrayal
>>
>>34743921
>Work in a hospital (aka a lot of females around)
>Majority are fine
>Small amount are bitches
>Some are bad at their jobs others go above and beyond and are brilliant
The males are the exact same, there are good and bad.
>>
>>34744656
Punch her in the stomach since she's pregnant. That will teach her a lesson.
>>
>>34744630
also wat r u doing on this board chad
>>
>>34744656
Fuck her then blackmail her
>>
>>34744682
can i fuck the husband instead, that'll teach her a lesson
>>
>that one girl in your workplace you avoid because she is surrounded by other males who will feed her attention and you dont want to be another one of them
>>
I work with a girl I severely want to fuck. I'm pretty sure she wants to fuck me too. We're both with other ppls tho
>>
>work for power company, project tech, former high-voltage lineman
>projects are weighted by complexity and rated from 1-10
>projects with the same rating still vary in complexity and effort required
>daily quota is 5
>my average is 8, usually the most dicey stuff
>other 3 guys in my office average between 5-8, everyone takes at least some of the underrated stuff
>women average 3
>they usually only take the stuff that involves just going down to the archives and rubber stamping shit
>each guy usually spends about 1-2 hours per day helping the women out
>our department constantly gets shit for being under quota despite us men exceeding our quotas routinely by 50-100% on top of helping the women out
>when we point out that it isn't down to us, we get hit with the "you're all a team" bit
>they spend half the day listening to music, drinking coffee and talking loudly - ie. messing with our ability to work
>they constantly bitch and nag and snitch about the most trivial stuff
>one time they threw a big shit-fit for us having unlimited use of company cars a freedom to leave company premises whenever we want
>meanwhile we go out all the time to get screamed at by shithead civilians, our bosses, investor etc. in the mud and the snow in cars with broken ACs, all of them had vehicle passes before being caught making trips to the mall with them
>we all did our grunt work as parts of emergency repair units
>on top of regular work hours you get handed a phone and have to be on-call 24/7 to go to the middle of nowhere during snowstorms to fix dangerous high-voltage equipment
>we are a third world country with shit equipment, 5 friends died and I got a fractured spine, broke every bone in my left wrist >burned multiple times, by oil - luckily the voltages we worked with kill instantly
>in fact all of us guys are only working office jobs because we are too beat up to work repair/station tech jobs and got the right degrees
>they all got hired straight out
>>
>>34744528
>sometimes i feel like i should defend him but at the same time, he should defend himself considering
What if he doesn't even realize what's going on? That's what always happens to me since I'm too autistic to pick up cues.
>>
>>34745022

Thanks for your story, thirdworldanon. I appreciate the effort.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.