[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished the rough draft of my suicide note lads.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1486611160217.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1486611160217.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
Just finished the rough draft of my suicide note lads.
>>
I bet you spelled "worthless" wrong. Now find a partner to trade drafts with and revise them.
>>
Did you remember to include if you fail and accidentally become braindead, to pull the plug / remove the feeding tube?

That's like the most important part
>>
got a blurb anon?
need to know first if its worth picking up
>>
>leaving a note
I always thought it'd be a lot more hurtful to just do it.
Why should they get to feel any better about it?
>>
Post some of it.

We can critique it
>>
fuck leaving a note, keep the fuckers guessing. that's what i plan to do.
>>
>>34743736
>>34743755
Edgy

Ravioli
>>
How long is it? Is it just one front page or is it back and forth?
>>
Put in some stupid shit like a code or something saying don't believe that I killed myself that some paranormal agent/demon/government is forcing me in order to fuck with any autist in your family who reads the note.
>>
>>34743877
What's so edgy about it. When I was thinking suicide people were going out of their way to treat me like shit. They know it was them and what they did.
>>
>>34743936
Sometimes putting that in writing would hurt them more. They probably wouldnt blame themselves otherwise.
>>
If you are person from the 'mother' thread, consider storing it in a locked drawer or something for the future. Things may change, things may not change. On the other hand, writing can be a wonderful outlet to vent no matter how morbid the results.

Either way, if you are dude from 'mother thread', you get my point.
>>
File: grinch1.png (12KB, 170x296px) Image search: [Google]
grinch1.png
12KB, 170x296px
>>34743755
>put some cryptic shit or give coordinates

>doesn't actually mean anything/coordinates lead to nowhere and have nothing buried
>>
File: IMG_5559.png (88KB, 750x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5559.png
88KB, 750x612px
>>34743755
I don't currently want to kill myself, but if I did I'd have to do some shit like this.
>>
>>34744068
>>34743755
Just like to say as somebody whose father killed himself and didn't leave a note, if you have anybody in your life who is close to you and mentally unhinged don't do this.
Just leave a simple note that explains why you did it and don't make my hell for the next 3 months like my father did.
>>
File: Theresbetterwaystokillyourself.jpg (386KB, 1330x1790px) Image search: [Google]
Theresbetterwaystokillyourself.jpg
386KB, 1330x1790px
>>34743604
The title says it all friend. Join the army
>>
>>34744119
i'm too much of a wimp for that. do they take everyone?
>>
>>34743604
Post it

also when I suicide I think I'm going to try to do it somewhere my body won't be found so it's just recorded as a disappearance
>>
File: rules.png (132KB, 1434x926px) Image search: [Google]
rules.png
132KB, 1434x926px
>>34744207
i kinda like this but they might just not care enough to look even a little bit, which really fucks me up thinking about it
>>
>>34743755
Nah, I plan on ruining my oneitits's mental health by blaming it all on her.
>>
>>34744451
This anon gets it, however she'll move on after a few months to get some chad Dick.
>>
>>34743703
that's not legally binding in most of the world.
>>
>>34743755
But that's what my note is for

>tfw your suicide note is a recondite postmodern text that has little bearing on your life or perspectives.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.