[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembots will always end up with chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1481150248021.jpg (49KB, 564x834px) Image search: [Google]
1481150248021.jpg
49KB, 564x834px
females with robot qualities= cute/wifey material
males with robot qualities= creepy/weird

face it robot virgins we chads own your women
>>
you're not a chad

whats your ig loner
>>
if you're a chad why don't you have any fans
>>
>>34743392
>>34743411
like im gonna post my ig on 4chan of all places. hahahaha hackers-tards like you ruin my night sending pizzas to my door like the faggots you are.
>>
>>34743433
lmao if you got fans though you should be well known
other people should be doing promo
you mean your identity is on the low? fuck outta here pimplefaced 6yr old faggot lmao
>>
File: tumblr_ogdodkPtri1t5dwujo1_1280.jpg (149KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogdodkPtri1t5dwujo1_1280.jpg
149KB, 1024x683px
>>34743365
have the biggest soft spot for supreme in the world

and lmao in all honesty though OP is right, but something that's really been resonating with me is this stupid shit that my parents, and all my family friends and people have echoed for fucking years

>be me
>studying in university masters program
>have okay luck with women, but not chad
>recently started going to the gym
>mom goes 'why are you bothering going to the gym' blah blah
> anon , just work on your career and trust me the women will come later
>ever since i was young i've heard the 'women will love you once you have a good job'

and i literally just realized they're saying that women want me as some provider faggot and only would love me for my wallet
fuck that
>>
>dumbfucks talking about supreme

>>34743365
bitch you dont even know the girl you're posting irl

let alone fuck your supreme

come to fairfax and i'll have your brains blown out xo same with new york and japan. connects in uk as well. you're fucking stupid. this is coming from another fembot. take your shitty bogo fake supreme and fuck outta here leech critter lookin ass
>>
>tfw never have to wait in line
>pre access to any collection while others camp outside

lmao if you're a chad do you know who works at each store and the designers personally? do you skate inside or are you not allowed? oh wait fuck you're a fucking rping dweeb
>>
>>34743460
idont have fans. what the fuck do you think this is kid. you think every chad from your highschool went on to become IG stars?? top kek. my dude i study hard doing architecture at uni and have an excellent job in events managment making bank organizing large scale events at the largest expo centre in my city. im only 21 and i make more money than most people could dream of and thats before ive even got my degree. im around beautiful women everyday and have a new girlfriend every month pretty much. sorry if thats to much for you to handle kid
>>
>>34743534
lmao that sounds corny as fuck.
>beautiful women every day

bitch get on the level of hitting the shelves, being in magazines and being surrounded by millions on the fucking daily. stop trying to front your lame ass fucking 2 cent life in front of people who wouldn't even glance at you on the real. idgaf if you have a new trash hoe every month when you and your gf both look like -3/10s. lmk when you grow up kiddo ;D

>tfw actual chads play for the nfl mlb and don't brag about some events management bullshit LMAO fuck outta here with your anime expo convention bullshit

you're talking to someone who shits on you and your entire circle. don't associate yourself with the word chad if you're not about it - which you're clearly fucking not. at least not on our level. let me know when getting fembots isn't a fucking prize for you, and when you actually lrn 2 stop looking like a fucking transvestite. if you have to brag about shit like that on an anonymous board you really aint got no fucking life, and you're full of pathetic shit
>>
your defense is the fact that you're behind a fucking screen

talk all you want but you don't have the balls to meet up and show that you're "a chad" (which you're fucking not, so once we come out with real fucking people you'd obviously fucking shit yourself and run lmfao) hahaha so the fuck are you running your mouth for? can you prove anything at all? :) you wanna back up what you say irl?
>>
>>34743637
stop talking in ebonics you sad little cucklet me and my chad mates would put you over the fire if you talked like that infront of us

so embarassing. you are not chad and you never will be
>>
fuck >>34743492

i've made 30k reselling, fuck off, i've got friends in NYC and LA, can't wait to drop 10k on the LV collab

and >>34743467
i feel your pain bro
>>
File: 1483608452268.jpg (234KB, 2197x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1483608452268.jpg
234KB, 2197x1950px
>mfw literally everyone in this thread is a useless, millennial, walking, breathing, talking, living, meme
>>
>>34743661
like i have anything to prove to a nigger obsessed virgin like you
>>
>>34743673
ya cause i'm a stacy with chad friends and mates and sorry but you probably wouldn't reach their fucking thigh. literally a fucking inbred manlet.

>>34743681
lmao having to resell how fucking broke are you? idgaf if you got friends in NYC and LA who the fuck do you think you're talking to? bring some shit to @procell i bet you have nothing. funny how you have to resell but while you hustle on the website or sleepover in person, all i literally have to do is put in a word or walk in past the fucking camp line to get what i want. and no resell price either because i'm not a faggot. supreme is overplayed and boring as fuck now, have fun with the gay shit

lmk once you have the owners of supreme in la/nyc in your phone book, dumbass lmfao :) come to our union/stussy/la brea parties too. invite yourself and your boytoy dildo >>34743673
>>
>>34743737
>im a stacy

stacys dont talk in ebonics kid. admit you're a white virgin robot who looks up to black people and never had a gf
>>
i forgot though none of you even have your fucking license lmao
>>
>>34743771
so what state are you in bb? lmk chad :*
>>
>>34743778
>ferari

check out this childs bad taste hahahaha get rekt son
>>
>>34743800
meet me on ur unicycle
>>
>>34743793
ill beat you silly kid
>>
so are you gonna come see us or what?

where do you live babyboi
>>
>>34743814
shouldnt you be making a gofundme for your moms HIV? what are you so afraid of chaddy

y r u typing with ur dick in ur hand

come thru i wanna see what herpes looks like in flesh form
>>
>>34743365
Go ahead own them all you want. Please own them, beat them back into their place. On the ground, just like dirt.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.