[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad Family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Pepe_a15731_5507477.jpg (42KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_a15731_5507477.jpg
42KB, 500x365px
>dad is a 6'0", muscular, firefighter with an amazing personality and a huge social life. Very masculine facial features. literally has teenage/20's girls trying to fuck him on a weekly basis despite being 49 (he doesn't accept because he's happily married to my mom, who is the definition of a alpha stacy)

>older brother is a 6'3" police officer/strongman bodybuilder with a chad personality who fucks chicks and dudes on a weekly basis, has a university sized social circle. I've literally walked in on a dude pec-fucking him while that dudes gf sucked my brothes dick

>I'm a 5'10" gay skelly that cries if anyone gets slightly confrontational/aggressive with me.

Anyone else deal with Chad family members? Its hard to 'be yourself' when women my age would fuck my dad in a hearbeat over me.
>>
>>34743109
>literally walked in on a dude pec-fucking him
What?
Also if you are gay why do you care that women don't like you?
>>
Can't relate to that OP,

I'm 6'1" 205lb ugly af

yet my 5'10 150lbs brother has that perfect body size of skinny/fit and a good looking face.
>>
your dad isnt superman. he'll get old , die and rot in the ground. Dont compare yourself to anyone. Be your own man.
>>
>>34743186
he will never be 6ft
>>
>>34743181
It's an insult to injury thing. Even though I'm not really attracted to women, it still hurts.

Pec-fucking is the same as boob fucking but for men with large pecs.
>>
>>34743109
I know some of that feel
>>
>>34743186

>5'10 brother
>I'm 6'1

Fuck off, you're the Chad in your family.
>>
My dad was 6'3 and served in fucking delta force (us army special forces)

I'm a tranny and a loser
>>
My Dad was vice president of a major record label back in the 70s and 80s

I'm sensing a common theme here
>>
File: raw.gif (1007KB, 498x322px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1007KB, 498x322px
>walking in on your brother having a threesome
>where a man was having sex with his chest muscles
>while getting his dick sucked

Jesus man, that sounds horrible
>>
my mother is an anxiety riddled OCD autist and my dad is a raging autist who plays with scalextric and lego. I was never gonna win with this genetic cocktail but at least i don't have to live with people who constantly remind me how retarded i am with their brilliance.
>>
>dad is a turbo autist
>mom was a minor Stacy
>little brother is only 5"9 but lives like a Chad, very outgoing, people naturally like him, never runs out of girls
>I can fake it enough to make friends but never keep them for long (2 years max), have panic attacks over the most mundane shit, can't hold down a job

Just kill me
>
>>
My mom was a stacy when she was younger but my dad is even more autistic than I am and my brother is basically a younger, fatter, and less self-aware version of me. I don't know how to feel about this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.