[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1486592577984.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486592577984.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

City people all voted for Hillary.
>>
only retards vote in the first place

i am far too intelligence to vote
>>
>>34743073

Why do you people say things that are easily falsifiable?

What is wrong with you people in general?
>>
Ctr pls go

Maga buildwall
>>
>>34743073
Do you honestly think Hillary would've been much better? We'd have been lucky to not be blasted into subatomic particles in a war with Russia or China.
>>
>city people

Don't lie, in your mind that means rich, white liberals in secluded, gentrified areas that will pay $6 for a slice of gourmand toast.
>>
>>34743124
ShareBlue doesn't use logic. They use the same tactics over and over again and they keep failing. David Brock seriously pays tens of millions of dollars for them to shill only to fail time and time again.
>>
>>34743172
t.rural and suburban retard
>>
>>34743156
CTR died with Hillary's campaign. The new team is called ShareBlue. Same shitty tactics with a new name.

>>34743172
They get paid to think Hillary would be better.
>>
I guess liberals were too retarded to realize they had to account for the life predicaments of the rural retards. Instead she called them a basket of deplorable people and then tried to correct herself once she realized she alienated half of America. Don't do that next time, Obama never called them 'deplorable'.
>>
>>34743218
How are people from the city any better?
At least you aren't as likely to get murdered by some random fuck for taking a nightwalk like in the city.
>>
File: 17.jpg (51KB, 800x469px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
51KB, 800x469px
>>34743263
Yeah, about that. Pic related.
>>
>>34743272

>i'll use an image macro to prove my point

You must be 18 years or older to use this board.
>>
>>34743263
>le all cities are dangerous maymay
Typical racist rural and suburban retard. Sad!
>>
>proud of my country
>>
>>34743073
there's no way an educated person could be proud of america, regardless of the result

your founding fathers are rolling in their graves and they have been for at least a century
>>
>>34743172
>More of the same
>Everyone in the US and abroad thinks everything out the President's mouth is a half truth or an outright lie

Yea I'll take the first
>>
File: 1475659732328.jpg (75KB, 799x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475659732328.jpg
75KB, 799x500px
>>34743272
That's the thing though, politicians like hillary and businessmen like trump simply dont give a shit about lifes underdogs. How could you expect them to anyway?

Dismantle the government, it's unnatural and coercive. Always has been, always will be. Your destiny should be in your hands and yours only.
>>
>>34743073
And yet he still won.

I don't dig the guy either but at this point if America burns at the stake it fucking deserves it for not utilizing it's second amendment rights for a violent revolution.
>>
>>34743073
No one actually cares and if you do youre a child.
>>
>>34743218
Where did you hear about 4chan from, redditor ?
>>
>>34743263
City life is superior. College degree, cool shops, instagram's looking good, cool looking friends, looking intelligent, just, more young and exciting man. Rural life is for suicidal old people.
>>
>>34743101
So you voted not to vote?

You still voted
>>
>>34744120
>Trump voters have all the guns
>Hillary supporters hate guns for the most part, Hillary wanted to ban guns my making gun manufacturers liable for deaths caused by their products, effectively bankrupting them and forcing them to leave America
>Hillary voters should rise up with theguns they don't havd and depose Trump with violence and Trump supporters who own all the guns and the military that loves him will do nothing about it
>???
>>
The election is fucking over. Enough. Fuck off.
>>
>>34743073
Enjoy your Big City Cuck Shoebox
When the Negros go full chimp out, have a good time, perhaps one of those Big City Trannies will protect you
Enjoy yourself with the Pavement Apes when the power, water and food stop being available, Apes still will want to eat, nice fat City Cuck sitting in his box waiting to be turned into Nigger Chow
Good Luck, Hump
>>
Even if you love Trump, the sentiment of that image is a positive one. Even when you dislike whoever is in the Oval Office you shouldn't shit talk your country. You need to keep the faith and want the best for it. The fact is, half the time whoever's in there will piss you off. Pendulum keeps swinging.
>>
Thank goodness we won the election. All of the American people, that is. Not just rural America. Rural America wants the cities to prosper. Where else would we sell our agricultural products? Where else would we go to enjoy a proper night on the town?

Urban and rural areas are in a symbiotic relationship. Your politicians conned you into trying to implement a one-party state by encouraging tribal thinking in order to produce a minority "other," the filthy, inbred peasants in the hinterlands, against whom they could unite the more numerous city-folk behind the intended ruling party. Now, as a favor to our city friends, we have elected a centrist, populist president who will enact sensible, moderate policies and unite all American people of all creeds as equals under one flag.

The Islamofascist terrorists want to kill us. If one ISIS operative in the US ever got his hands on any of a variety of chemical or biological weapons, he could kill a large number of people in any given city. We have to defend our cities by restoring democracy and the rule of law, and by securing the borders against the cartels and the Islamofascists. This will starve the domestic gangs of foreign black market goods to sell.

Trust your rural friends. We have your best interests in mind, and we are not nearly as stupid as you think. Our farmers, miners, and loggers did not produce the world's most efficient, productive, and yes, environmentally-responsible rural economic sector on Earth by being stupid.

City folk do not understand why we have to stop all of this utopian regulatory nonsense. If we are not smart about avoiding impractical safety and environmental standards, the resulting lost production will go to our deeply-irresponsible international competitors, who don't even try to operate ethically. Your over-regulation is a big reason why Beijing is choking in smog. If our regulations are too stringent, it causes net environmental harm.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.