[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /backupman/ in here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1486451996265.png (235KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
1486451996265.png
235KB, 660x443px
who /backupman/ in here?
>>
You're probably not the backup man.
>>
a legitimate strategy since most relationships only last a few months anyway
>>
Not me. Moms basement man desu
>>
>>34743025

Gee I wonder why that is
>>
>in contact with the backup man
>friend of their partner

i have no friends and am not in contact with any woman. so i don't think i am a back up man.
>>
>>34742989
Like 90% sure I am backup man for a woman I know. What she doesn't know is I am moving for a new job in 2 months so her plan is fucked. Her current and longest lasting relationship will be gone within a week or two. I am predicting within 2-3 weeks after she breaks up with him she will try to "settle down" with me due to us both almost being 30. If it were 8 years ago I would have readily accepted. Now I can't wait to see the look on her face when I reject her because I am moving.
>>
>women will always get rescued by some cuck no matter how much they fuck up
>>
>>34742989
> Be backup man
> Girl already has backup backup man

Feels bad desu
>>
>>34743154
I love you! You're doing gods work!
>>
File: 1270775737930.gif (765KB, 246x266px) Image search: [Google]
1270775737930.gif
765KB, 246x266px
>>34742989

I get a feeling I'm this girl's plan B, but I'm not sure how to feel about it.
>>
>>34742989
God damn, those are some disheartening statistics. Women are fucking snakes. It's beyond fucked up to have a "backup man," and forty-fucking-three percent of them do it, apparently.

>>34743722
Thanks anon, I laughed my ass off at this comment for some reason.
>>
File: harambe_cheetos.jpg (31KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
harambe_cheetos.jpg
31KB, 630x354px
>know a few girls
>one of them texts me a week after her break up.
Fuck me.
What's worse is that I've confessed my feelings 2 years ago.
>>
>>34743216
>women will always get rescued by some cuck no matter how much they fuck up

yeah... but they will never be happy with the cuck. they will hate him and the marriage will be miserable. women can only be happy with a Chad, but the Chad will never marry them because he has infinite options

no winners in this game. That's why I choose not to play. Also bc nobody wants to play with me.
>>
File: sheep_aura.gif (986KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sheep_aura.gif
986KB, 320x240px
>>34743774

If you want to get some rebound sex, go for it. Just don't fall for her too hard and don't let her steal your money or cuck you into raising another man's child. If you have feels for her it might be best to avoid her, though. She will exploit that and she will not like you half as much as you like her.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>34743025

This. Women are smart about relationships while all men care about is fucking. If they stopped thinking with their penis they would take action and find themselves a backup girl in case things go south. Men always wonder why they're so disposable; it's because girls plan ahead and you don't, dummy!
>>
>>34743960
Trying to rationalize fake unconditional love. Women are beyond kek.
>>
>>34743774
BACKUPMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34742989
When I found out she had a backup man (she told me in order to hurt me) I dropped her ass. This was after a five year relationship. I was only with her out of a sense of responsibility, so it freed me to find someone who was less of a lazy SJW waste of space.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.