[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women hate me? Do I offend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: elliot roger approves.jpg (85KB, 759x1092px) Image search: [Google]
elliot roger approves.jpg
85KB, 759x1092px
Why do women hate me? Do I offend?
>>
>>34742722
I usually like to find out in person

Kinda hard to judge on a shit posting image board wouldnt you say op?
>>
>>34742722

they don't, but you're so sensitive to being ignored by women from having a neglectful mother that it feels like hatred towards you, which is why you relate to elliot since he was in the same situation
>>
>>34742979
This is pretty much spot on
>>
>>34742979
Ok so how many women do I have to bang/abuse/make-cry to remedy this?

willing to do anything short of getting a restraining order to be desu
>>
File: 1486365457207.jpg (154KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1486365457207.jpg
154KB, 500x379px
>>34742979
how do I fix this psychfag
>>
>>34743093
None? You have to get over yourself, stop putting any emotions into this shit and just try to spread you seed, you'll find a waifu who thinks you're a chad, statistically its very unlikely no one out there wants you. You might need to lower your standards to the same attractiveness level as you though, which I think is the biggest barrier for most of the people here
>>
>>34743159
>implying I have high standards
Oh ok so you're just an armchair psychologist.

Wouldnt mind fucking your sister/mom until she gets bruises on the sides of her bagina tbqhwyf
>>
>>34743093
Doesnt work like that turdling

You probably should keep your mouth shut, but I like to find women as fucked up as I am its powerful because you spend your whole life empty its such a rush when you meet someone as empty as you are
>>
>>34743197
>Doesnt work like that turdling
>>proceeds to contradict himself and tell me that he likes to do the same thing he just said "Doesn't work" (like that)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

really made me hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
Well you worship a murderous misogynist, so that might just have something to do with it.
>>
If you don't have high standards why aren't you slaying poon? You know bars exist right? Get piss loaded and fuck someone, it's not that hard. Im basically a sperglord and I've downed almost as many women as my Normie friends, just stop being a bitch and do it
>>
>>34743222
Cant argue with those trips

Guess im fucked
>>
>>34743248
>If you don't have high standards why aren't you slaying poon? You know bars exist right? Get piss loaded and fuck someone, it's not that hard. Im basically a sperglord and I've downed almost as many women as my Normie friends, just stop being a bitch and do it
In this imaginary reality you've created, do women have no standards? It's wholly impossible that (in my city at least) women are the ones with the "high standards"?

really makes your script compile

>>34743327
for realsies though you contradicted yourself fucking hard you failed chad
>>
>>34743093
>how do i remedy this

It's a feeling. You have to love yourself. And in order to love yourself you have to love everything defined as other than yourself.

Good luck.
>>
>>34743342
G-Give it a-another chance anon!? Surely you were able to deduce finding someone fucked up isnt the same as literally abusing them!?
>>
Of course some women have high standards, but not all do. Not every woman is gonna fuck you, but if you don't try you're not gonna fuck any of them. And I'm fairly ugly, would self rate at about a 4 or 5, and I've banged 7s and 8s. I know this sounds like Normie speak but attraction is entirely subjective, and people find all kinds of weird shit sexy. Women love benedict cucumberbitch.

However, being a self defeating whiny bitch is universally unattractive, but luckily that can be fixed
>>
>>34743140

go to a therapist tbqh

although go to a male one since an important thing in getting over feelings of persecution and/or low self worth is accepting it's not your fault the decisions your mother and father made, but female therapists are allergic to placing blame on women

something also important is to understand why these feelings happen, which is that for 99.9999% of human history if you were neglected by your parents you would literally starve to death in a bush, so being ignored as a child feels like you're under threat of death which has a huge influence on you, but you're not in that environment anymore, you're a modern day adult who can just order dominoes for food

same reason why its normal to feel self conscious about strangers judging you, in le caveman days if you got ostracized from your tribe you would literally freeze to death in a cave, but now adays it doesnt matter at all what some random person you'll never meet again thinks of you

also when you get yourself sorted with enough therapy you will start attracting not just women but high quality women who are sorted themselves and can tell you're not fucked in the head like 99% of people are, including chads
>>
>>34743378
>You have to love yourself. And in order to love yourself you have to love everything defined as other than yourself.
The fuck does this limpwristed liberal bullshit mean? I have to "love everything else" to "love myself"?

that's some cuck logic right there; I'd rather just beat women with a closed fist and deal cocaine like all the other guys I know who get treated like humans by women

>>34743408
Yeah but if a girl is as fucked up as _me_ then it kinda naturally follows that she's into being beaten and locked in a dog kennel outdoors with no clothes on
>>
OP here.

Fixed my problem. Just becamse a thot
>>
>>34742979
For me it's because I'm black. I stopped getting "I'm scared of you/let me mentally prepare myself for when you attack me" looks from random people after I got new glasses.
>>
>>34743459
>go cry to some stranger for $50/hr
yeah nah I'd rather beat women and deal cocaine tbqh
>>
>>34743499
This guy is hilarious

I was just talking about emotional damage, it makes the sex way fucking better.. like all night, impulsive, and intense

yep, I always like to find girls who take pills or are on drugs for that very reason
>>
>>34743483
You're not that fucked up, you're just depressed and being a bit edgy. Been there. Try going to a therapist, and spending some time outside. Don't be like Elliot Rodger, he's a huge faggot who had a bitch fit because he couldn't figure out how to not dry up vaginas by being an edgelord.
Honestly man it doesn't matter how ugly you are, if you have a decent attitude you will get pussy, and high quality. I know some really dumb ugly guys who get pussy on the regular or have fulfilling relationships.
>>
>>34743551
Yeah I'm into that too but I'm not a sheltered little pussy like you are; I'm not averse to the idea of making a woman sleep naked outside in a dog cage as foreplay

>>34743570
I know guys with really shitty attitudes who get "high quality pussy" all the fucking time. Conversely I also know guys with NO personality (other than smoking weed and painting/drawing), who are ugly, and also consistently get "high quality pussy".

really does make my shallots sautee

also I like how you assume most of my "problem" is about sex and not women refusing to treat me as a human being
>>
>>34743459
What's the difference between a stripper and a therapist?
nothing
>>
>>34743591
>beating women
>not a total fink

pick one faggot
>>
>>34743499
In Canada you can be referred to a therapist for free by your doctor, I went to therapy for two months and did a 4 week cognitive behavioral therapy class, am now in two year relationship with a female I fuck regularly and have a job. If you're in America there's gotta be some cheaper therapists that'll take you on. But don't bother if you're gonna be resistant to any help, they can only help people who want to actually fix themselves
>>
>>34743616
And yet the guys who beat women are the ones who get gfs. meanwhile the nu-male betacucks who use "fink" as an insult are at home alone tipping their fedoras into their carafe of milk

>>34743626
I have too much contempt for women to spend my money on therapy when I could spend that money on SARMs and drugs
>>
>>34743159
>statistically its very unlikely no one out there wants you.
Where are you getting your statistics from.
>>34743159
>You might need to lower your standards to the same attractiveness level as you though, which I think is the biggest barrier for most of the people here
This is a meme, you don't have any facts just memes.
Do you think it's funny to just repeat bullshit memes at the guy if he's honestly asking about this and not baiting?
>>
Guess what faggot, not everyone gives a fuck about your feelings, including women, they aren't all going to treat you well. You're gonna find someone who does treat you half decently, but you'll probably sperg out and be edgy and scare her away, with her vagina drier than the Sahara
>>
>>34743647
Theres just no need to be so edgy.. its actually really sad you think masculinity is tied to violence or how threatening my insults can be..

Youre probably a faggot unironically thats sort of what I was getting at you just spew memes with no experience to base your ultimately hollow useless threats towards

>ie inflicting your inadequecy on women

fink
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (10KB, 201x232px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
10KB, 201x232px
Get a therapist goy!
>>
>>34743696
>dude your masculinity lmao
>dude youre probably a gay but for secret lmao
>dude inadequacy lmao
Typical armchair psychologist liberal cuckold.

I like how you can't open your eyes to observe and quantify the world around you so you just regurgitate all these liberal talking points (almost word for word).

$5bux says you've never had a long term gf or a one night stand; probably because you're a meek beta nu-male who still uses words like "fink" and relies on armchair psychology to try and make up for his physical inadequacies
>>
>>34743694
The 15 year old faggot is all tapped out

He just needed to throw a hissy fit so he wouldnt have to cry himself to sleep

I am almost certain hes the kid who gets beaten up on the playground daily for being such a fucking little bitch
>>
>>34743749
lol

what are you talking about you psycho annoying little kid

>tries to reverse my arguments
>spews even more memes trying to pass off as intelligence

You're not too bright, are you?
>>
>>34743796
He's either an edgelord that wants to feel like women are all out to get him, or it's b8
>>
>>34743749
you're entire posts just reek of projection as well, you need help man

matter of fact let me come pound your mom out and tell her she needs to spend less time sucking strange cock and more time paying attention to you

youre the kind of kid everyone hopes like dies in a ditch somewhere after being brutally raped
>>
>>34743775
Oh look, more passive-aggressive liberal "snark" and childish (yet totes politically correct) insults!

Another $5bux says you're lashing out at me because you know deep down inside that those "cute quirky artsy hipster girls" you orbit at your faggy little libarts college would rather fuck a 6'4" muscular man who owns two nice cars and his own house instead of a mealy-mouthed little beta like you. Nobody wants an impoverished skinny libtard twigboy who spends his time whining about "violent masculinity".

>>34743796
I'm talking about you and your delicate liberal sensibilities being SO offended by real life facts, that you turn into this feminine little bitchboy because you're so uncomfortable about your liberal fantasy utopia not meshing with the real world.

Women don't want limpwristed little cucks like you who sit around whining about "masculinity".

You should go lift something heavier than your dick for once in your life. I know you learned that testosterone is "so totes evil" in college, but nature and human biology doesn't give a shit about your delicate liberal sensibilities.

>>34743840
>dude muh edge lmao
Non sequitur.

If you weren't a virgin, you'd know that I'm objectively right and I literally never said "dude all women are out to get me lmao"

>>34743844
And yet I still lost my virginity at 16, own two cars and my own house, and have had multiple long term GFs

can you say the same, you meek little nu-male? probably not lmao
>>
>>34743840
This isnt a LARP

Look how much effort he puts into his posts
>>
>>34743859
lost it at 14

>calls me an arm chair psychologist
>proceeds to do the exact same thing

Who are you man lol
>>
>>34743860
Probably because I'm speaking from real-life experience?

Libtards like you always default to "dude its just LARPing lmao" or "dude its just exaggeration lmao" or "dude not all women lmao" because your delicate little just-world-hypothesis worldview is wholly incompatible with the harsh reality of the adult real world.

You spent all your time in public school, playing video games or shitposting in your bedroom, and then you go to college and you get told more lies about how "masculinity is baaaaaaad" and "women just want a nice guy to settle down with :)"

meanwhile guys like me are making money and cumming inside the women you pathetically orbit

>>34743878
I'm the guy who fucks your oneitis.
>>
>>34743859
I havent even told you my political affiliation

are you one of those guys who unironically refers to himself as alpha and reads the redpill?

You seem to be stuck in the anger phase
>>
>>34743859
If you've had girlfriends and a successful life, why are you complaining about women hating you? Did your ex tell her bull she loves him while you were in the room?
>>
>>34743888
dont have a oneitis dude

do you seriously just spew memes all day?
youre this "successful" guy shitposting on /r9k/?

This just doesnt add up.. somethings not right

>fell for the meme

See you later you little faggot lol
>>
>>34743888
No one is condoning being a limp wristed liberal faggot, but don't be the hiding behind your macho facade closeted faggot either. Just be a man and women might respect you
>>
>>34743935
Thats the thing

hes the furthest thing from it

Angry self absorbed meme post incoming wait for it guys
>>
File: 1474438180781.png (151KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1474438180781.png
151KB, 500x522px
>>34743459
>female therapists are allergic to placing blame on women
so the red pill theory about women being a shit is right
>>
>>34743896
Where did I say any of that?

Again, you can't address any of the objective truths so you do the whole motte-and-bailey thing peppered with passive-aggressive emptionally-charged insults like a typical libtard.

You're allowed to make assumptions about me from my posts but I'm not allowed to do the same to you?

really makes the neurons fire

>>34743897
because I noticed as time went on that my success with women was directly proportional to how much of an asshole I am.

That's part of the reason why you libcucks are projecting all this perceived indignation back onto me; because you know I'm right in this.

>>34743923
I never said I'm "successful", holy shit

typical fucking libtard; you just "virtue signalled" how much of a feckless libtarded little manchild failure you are. Owning a house and two cars at 25 isnt "successful", that's being an average fucking adult who didn't fuck up in life.

>>34743935
And yet 2/3 replies to all of my posts for the past 12 posts ITT have been "dude masculinity is too violent please you need help lmao" and "dude women are delicate special flowers who just want a nice guy to love them you're just memeing am I right haha lmao"

>>34743951
Why would a libcuck like you have any sort of authority to define what a man is?

Carrying your oneitis' tampons in your backpack doesn't count.

>inb4 some reddit-tier "dude see I told you hes all self absorbed not like us enlightened millennial nu-males who don't own cars or housing lmao" cucksplaining
>>
What's the objective truth? That women respond better to hate than to respect? Maybe guys do too and that's why "all women hate you"
>>
May I get a (You) please?
>>
File: 1456452213284.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456452213284.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>34744013
Hey man either way you admit I'm right (as always).

>>34744023
Of coursh
>>
Case dismissed op you can get back to your cuckoldry, women and men thrive on relationships of mutual hate and dependence confirmed
>>
>>34743975
Where are all these inferences being made?

>You must be this this and this if I stomp my feet enough and REEEEE at the top of my lungs im right well im right

Good point op

Youre a retard

How am I virtue signaling again?
>I think op is the verge of a stroke
>>
>>34744116
OP is busy watching his girlfriend get fucked by tyrone, and crying cuz women hate him and his tiny cuck penis so bad
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.