[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a chad but im only attracted to fem bots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1486192229264.jpg (23KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1486192229264.jpg
23KB, 251x251px
fem bots are just much more cuter and innocent then normal girls. normal girls are to confident and level headed

how does a chad go about finding a fembot irl
>>
If you're attracted to fembots, you are not a Chad.

The most likely explanation is that you're deluded.
>>
>>34742468
I am also attracted to fembots. Most of them say they're saving for marriage. I like a challenge.
>>
>>34742468
i actually am a chad though. i had girls chasing me all through highschool. lost me virginity at 14 and was popular at every school i went to. have had multiple normal gfs. i just prefer fem bots
>>
>>34742438
>much more cuter and innocent then normal girls
> much more cuter and innocent then normal girls

fembots are??? i think you have it confused
>>
>>34742514
question, do you tell fembots this info? does it make them more attracted to you?
>>
>>34742514
sounds like you are still stuck in highschool mode, time to grow up now "chad" you're not 14 anymore
>>
>>34742438
>fem bots are just much more cuter and innocent then normal girls
Nigga every fembot is just here for attention they are worse than normal girls.
Source: I'm a girl
>>
>fem bots are just much more cuter and innocent then normal girls

It's an illusion. all girls are the exact same person, but they try to snare you with different techniques. normie girls try to use confidence because they find that attractive in men and so think men will be attracted to it. "robot" girls (oxymoron) try to play the innocent/insecure card, but it's just another trick.
>>
File: received_988858644566320.jpg (41KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_988858644566320.jpg
41KB, 720x960px
Fembots are mentally illed and has many personality disorders desu, why settle for the less?

>pic related
>>
>>34742539
ive never met a fem-bot irl that i can remember

>>34742544
says the sad little pathetic robot who lives underground and makes thousands of posts weekly on an internet forum
>>
I'm a bearmode guy but I'm only attracted to average guys or other bearmodes.

>tfw no pizza eating, beer drinking, video game playing NEET bf
>>
>>34742579
post hand with timestamp or you're a shill

>>34742588
fembots dont have as many options as other girls so even if they are like normal girls they cant fully act on it. its like how asian girls in asia are beautiful but once they become westernized they turn into trash

>>34742589
mental illness is a turn on for me if its anxiety and depression
>>
>>34742643
>post hand with timestamp
No, I'm like 30 and I stopped caring if people think I'm a girl on the internet a long time ago
>>
>>34742595
yet here you are underground with all of us robots, whats the matter chad? your lonely depressing life of addiction not cutting it for you anymore? why don't you go slay some highschool pussy, you know like how you use to back in the good ol days
>>
>>34742678
>"Source: I'm a girl"
>"I stopped caring if people think I'm a girl on the internet a long time ago"

lol cool logic there loser
>>
>>34742438
We don't want you, fuck off normal fag
>>
>>34742706
i just got home from work kid. i work in events management for my city's expo centre. im around women all day and i have multiple fuck buddies as it stands right this moment. you jerk off to pictures of cartoons and have never had a job. you live 4 feet beneath sea level and your parents wonder if you're gay or undiagnosed autistic
>>
>>34742729
t. robot pretending to be fembot
>>
>>34742643
Not really a good turn on anon. You'll get sick of their histrionic dramas and whinings meeehz
>>
>>34742775
And you decided to come down from heaven and spend your precious time here with such a loser like me, you are such a giver chad. Such a nice kind and generous person you are.

Definitely not some loser addict with depression calling himself a chad like some people I know do.
>>
>>34742899
t. salty virgin

>>34742878
its cute. i like girls who know im superior to them and display it with every single action they make
>>
>>34742792
>female who pretends to be a robot cyborg and doesn't call herself fembot

you all, including op, are so weird. op you're retarded.
>>
>>34742438
1. you're not a chad
2. post your pic nigger
3. i shit on you IRL and stunt on you and your entire friends list

drop that social media
>>
>>34742940
I think we can both agree i'm the salty virgin and you are a well adjusted individual with no problems who will never suffer from depression or addiction and lead a fulfilling life and never know what loneliness is. Am I right "Chad"?
>>
File: 1478825021758.png (76KB, 268x326px) Image search: [Google]
1478825021758.png
76KB, 268x326px
>>34742940
Mfw epic insults
>>
>>34743028
wow dude you seem really offended. sorry kid but fembots are /our girls/ now
>>
OP is a disgusting human being. Unworthy.
>>
>aiming for fembots and feeling like a chad

let me know when you get that VS model pussy
>>
>>34743069
the world belongs to you chad, and even though it sounds like you have it all but you sure act like miserable loser. Why is that Chad? Do you hate yourself or something? Can't imagine why, your life is perfect after all. Right "Chad"?
>>
>>34743096
sorry for being attracted to a certain type of girl dude. robots could never satisfy fembots anyway. fembots were born to be with chad
>>
>>34743214
you got bullied and cucked by chads in highschool didnt you. stop taking your past out on me kid its embarassing
>>
>>34743127
fembots are the western version of japanese girls

they are culturally different and they need a big strong chad to show them how this world works

sorry if that offends you kid. jokes im not sorry at all. you couldnt satisfy a fembot anyway

females with robot qualities= cute
males with robot qualities= creepy and weird
>>
>>34743242
Yea for sure, constantly bullied and cucked thats why I am here underground.. with you. Funny how things work out for miserable losers like me, not that you would know anything about that right "Chad"?
>>
>>34743295
knew it kid
>>
oh my god fuck off chaT
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.