[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time a woman made you feel bad about yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: fembot burns (37).jpg (37KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
fembot burns (37).jpg
37KB, 540x540px
When was the last time a woman made you feel bad about yourself?
>>
I don't remember, since they never talk to me
>>
>>34742157
My mom makes me feel bad about myself at least a few times a week, if that counts. Mostly about my lack of employment.
>>
>>34742157
This is a non sequitur op
>>
>>34742157
A few minutes ago, when I didn't have the balls to approach one.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 1256x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 1256x245px
>>34742186
Same. Although both my parents make me feel bad about unemployment and my lack of social skills. When I became old enough to sit in the front seat (airbag) my mom would bitch at me for wanting to stay in my usual spot in the back. Whenever it's just me and her in the car she just talks and talks and talks, it's so annoying I just want to listen to music and get lost in my thoughts.
>>
Whenever I'm at work, because they know they can get away with it.
>>
Recently talked to one of the cutest girls I've ever seen, somehow we got on the topic of the universe and meaning of life. I spout a lot of technical biological dribble. She proceeds to describe life in an extremely beautiful way from a legitimate philosophycal perspective. Says "but that's probably too hippie dippie for you to understand" It didn't exactly hurt that she thought this way but that I couldn't feel how she does.
>>
Every moment of every day. By not loving me, my oneitis makes me suicidal.
>>
I'm a tranny so every time I see a real woman I feel bad about myself
>>
When I saw this thread desu
>>
>>34742157

your op image, which just made me feel disgusted that I live in this time and place.

it could be so much worse, but I still feel bad.

time before that was when I saw a pretty girl with a jerk guy on twitter. he was gloating about how beautiful she was. nobodys fault but mine
>>
>>34743130
wanna be my low self-steem online tranny gf?
>>
When my one and only gf I ever had decided we shouldnt be a couple in the long run because I dont have grand ambitions of rising on some corporate ladder with dollar signs in my eyes.
>>
>>34743163
I would only be a blight on you, you deserve a real female
>>
I can't think of a time since I respect like 4 peoples opinions about me and they're all nice

I guess I feel bad when I ignore calls from my mother but thats my fault for being lazy
>>
File: CEzBdMd.jpg (84KB, 498x960px) Image search: [Google]
CEzBdMd.jpg
84KB, 498x960px
Yesterday, while I was meeting with the rest of the people in my literary magazine.

All girls. someone read a story. I liked it. I related to it on a deep level. felt close to it like no other story that had been submitted

all people in group, all girls, start to talk about how sexist and problematic it is cause the character has sex with women, and his GF, a stripper, cheats on him. and that's "denigrating sex workers"

the worst part about this, the worst part about all this radical feminist shit, is the feeling that they were rejecting my soul. I liked that story because I related to the main character, and they tore him apart.

It just felt so wrong. I don't think women should just tear men apart. It just feels wrong.

I felt frustrated, wanting to say something, but then I realized that the most I could say (the truth) wouldn't change anything. all it would do is make them hate me too, and want to sexlessly pick me apart and destroy me.

and that felt so bad. that hurt so much. I recorded a 30 minute long voice memo on the drive home talking about it. it just feels wrong man
>>
>>34743275
Would you share the memo? Not even memeing, I'm genuinely interested.

On another note though, would it be respectable to deck a woman in the face now and then when she pisses you off?

I'm kind natured, but it just itches to hell when a bitch disrespects me.
>>
>>34743275
What book are you talking about, mang?
>>
File: IMG_0580.jpg (85KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0580.jpg
85KB, 388x380px
Two girls called me a creepy loser today

They just felt the need to sit down next to a guy minding his own business studying and say something like that

Why? Why would anyone find it fun to hurt another person?
>>
i got made fun of for being a kv the other day by one of my female "friends"
>>
File: 1474918301408.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474918301408.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
yesterday
>glasses broke at the hinges
>gotta wait 2 weeks for new ones
>in the mean time had to tape the hinges together with electrical tape so I can fucking see
>blue tape, black glasses
>girls on the bus looking back at me and calling me a nerd/dork/stupid looking for having tape on my glasses

i-it's practical i need them
>>
File: Feels.png (30KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
30KB, 500x461px
>>34743340
They clearly don't think you're creepy if they're willing to say that to your face, so that's something.
I guess...
>>
>>34743330
It was a story that was sent in to the literary magazine for submission. I can't post it cause of magazine policy, it's sensitive material apparently.
>>
>>34743348
ouch man.

normies just don't understand that it's a sensitive subject
>>
>>34743275
Man the fuck up, dude. You should have spoken your mind. You're worse than a radfem, you're the type of guy that's afraid of raadfems.
>>
>>34743397
I wish that was true

When a girl openly shitalks you to your face it signals how utterly omega you are
>>
>>34743429
after that she started prying and honestly asked me if i was gay because i hadn't dated a girl since 9th grade.
>>
>>34743469
If you were Omega you'd legit scare them, not that "haha EWWW" shit most youngens do.
>>
>>34743130
If it makes you feel any better, whenever I come on r9k or see a trans girl I feel bad about myself.
>>
>>34743447
I was going to (I had spent 90 minutes that day yelling at groups of students like an apocalyptic preacher), but I realized that it wouldn't make a difference. That's precisely why it was so painful.

It wasn't as if there was some truth I could utter that would break the spell.

These people were already against me.

It was like I was cilantro, and none of them liked the taste of cilantroThere was nothing I could say to them to convince them to like me, or even not to hate who I really am.

For example, if a woman criticizes a story because two of the female characters clean up after the male protagonist, what on earth are you supposed to say?

Here's the truth:

"I wouldn't mind if a woman cooked and cleaned for me. In fact, I'd enjoy it. I think many women, if they were being honest with themselves, would enjoy doing it too. I would never force anyone to do it, but it would be nice if they did do it."

^that's the truth. Now where would that get me? Even though it's the bottom level, it's only the print-out that you get from my own heart, it wouldn't move anybody. I know that they'd just get mad at me. So why bother speaking at all, you know?
>>
>>34743308

sure, here. I think punching women is bad

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Wmb37CyJ2u
>>
>>34743532
If you're helping to edit a literary magazine a dissenting voice means alot. People need challenged. From now on you should just play Devils advocate with them. Whatever opinion they hold, question it.
>>
>>34743624
yes, I think you're right. Next time, I'll say something.
>>
>>34743677
Definitely do. Critical voices need to be respected.
>>
>>34743614
You're cute anon.
Why do you speak in 2nd person in your memo?
>>
>>34743614
do you post these anywhere else anon? You're making some pretty cogent points here
>>
>>34743970
at around the 25 minute mark I complete the hypothetical situation I think; thank you!

>>34743992
No, maybe I'll upload them to youtube. thank you too!
>>
>>34744032
No problem, I'd love to listen to you go off on a tangent again lol
>>
About an hour ago. Grocery bagger was a girl and I thanked her like I thank everyone but she just ignored me. Oh and then when I got in the elevator I said "hello" to the 2 girls that were in there with me and they both also ignored me.
>>
>>34744114
I know this feel.

like what did I do to exile me from society?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.