[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you scare people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15

File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
Was cracking jokes with classmate and then he says
>"Why arent you always like this?"
>wut
>"like happy n chill looking, you scare the fuck out of people by the way you frown and walk"
>lol idk
Then this happened
>Was taking piss
>Black kid enters bathroom n shouts
>"Who the fuck is in here? Fucking snitch ass nigga better not say a fucking thing!" as he sets up to deal drugs.
>I zip up and turn around and stare hard at him like pic related.
>"uuuughhh sorry bro i thought you were someone else heh heh" and leaves the bathroom.
>Walking in hallway
>Guy wrestling with friend accidentally shoves him into me
>Everyone goes "OOOOOOHhhhh"
>>
>>34742044
Yeah, I'm big and have a pretty bad temper. It's ghetto chad mode. People are hardwired to respect people they're afraid of. Lesson to any robots lurking = don't be a little bitch, and you'll automatically be 9000% more attractive.
>>
>>34742044
I have long hair, a full hobo beard and wear a big black coat with a high collar (it's cold as fuck in Minneapolis.)

I tend to stick out in a group, and not in a good way.
>>
File: bronson.jpg (77KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
bronson.jpg
77KB, 500x446px
I'm a pretty big guy (6'5 240) and walk around with a mean look on my face, not intentionally I just look really mean, an older black lady at work told me i walk around like i have eyes in the back of my head, I asked her what she meant by that and she said that I don't look scared of anything, I've never been a fight because people don't step to me.

I buzz my hair and people either think I'm a marine or a skinhead, I like being feared because being feared means being respected and not being taken seriously would suck.
>>
>>34742200
You should be a bouncer or something. Get to stomp fools and deny stacey club access
>>
File: cat stare drinking tea.jpg (42KB, 313x355px) Image search: [Google]
cat stare drinking tea.jpg
42KB, 313x355px
>tfw some girl said I look scary
Funny thing was that she said it in another language to a friend as I walked past them.

She was shocked when she learned that I understood what she was saying and turned around to reply in that same language by asking her if she was talking about me.
She didn't answer or look at me as I talked to her, so I quickly scurried off.

Not that tall and not buff at all, so a scary looking face can actually make some people scared.
>>
>>34742419
Taught her her lesson at least.
>>
File: smug sulu.jpg (10KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
smug sulu.jpg
10KB, 441x408px
>>34742458
Sure fucking did, now she'll think twice before talking garbage about someone literally behind their back.
>>
i dont care people but i simultaneously look treacherous, weak and weasily, which tends to get people to hate me very quickly.

Sometimes i smile like a beta bitch (im a guy) and if i keep doing it people either like me because i seem inofensive or they might think it's a trick to get people to like me, specially if they've seen me do a double take on someone with a mean stare.

Overall i don't think i scare them but i generate doubts as to what my true intentions are, yet the fear i create isn't enough to get people's respect because of my skinny appearance and calm demeanor.
>>
People think I'm a psycho and/or rapist because I either have no emotion in my face or am frowning. I always just glare at random people real menacing like also.
One time at this small party with some (and some not) close friends (around 10 ppl) - this chick went home at 12:00am cuz she thought I was going to rape her. (Idk if this is 100% true - stupid rumours and shit, remember some of the kids there weren't my friends).
>inb4 underage b&
>>
Some people have told me I look completely unemotional and unfriendly sometimes. No one's ever said it to my face but I wonder how many of them think I'm a budding mass shooter.
>>
>tfw large intimidating caveman looking motherfucker yet articulate and soft spoken
>females i work with become visibly nervous in my presence, always start playing with their hair, body language is obviously uncomfortable, even ones i've worked with for years even though i'm the nicest guy, like they think i'm going to abduct them and hold them in an underground dungeon or some shit
>>
>>34744151
Playing with their hair means something different anon...
>>
>>34742566
I remember back in school a pair of girls were talking to each other behind me, and one asked "Don't you just hate [insert brand of jeans that I was wearing]?" to the chick she was walking with.

I just turned around before the other chick could answer and said, "Nah. They're pretty great. What I REALLY hate is materialistic bitches that expect others to keep up with the fashion of the month."

Turned around and kept walking. Looking back at it, I truly wonder why I ever cared about anyone at school. I don't talk to anyone there anymore, yet still have plenty of friends. Even been best man at a wedding 3 times, with a 4th telling me that he's gonna ask when he gets married.
>>
>>34744209
One of my literal autist friends would ignore girls he liked, for some reason thinking that's how you attract mates.
>>
File: 1480059024846.jpg (73KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1480059024846.jpg
73KB, 645x773px
>look scary in a "creepy" way but not in an intimidating way
>>
>>34744209
no it's not turned on playing with hair, it's clearly a nervous habit when they're uncomfortable in my case.
>>
My default expression is a frown. Combined with the fat on my face apparently it makes me always look mad.
>>
>>34744258
It actually works if the woman is damaged. I always got hit on more when I was in a relationship, because I was super friendly, but never looked for anything more. That ended once I put a wedding band on my finger, but I don't mind. People are still friendly, but they just know better than to take it any further.
>>
>>34742044
those people just don't like your face and come up with random reasons
>>
File: 1462205818925.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462205818925.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
>just want to be left alone
>everybody thinks I'm creepy because I look that way
>hear coworkers talk about how I look like I die a little inside every time someone finishes talking to me because I'm taking the mask of happiness off and I guess the endless despair is starting to show through a little. I've seen it in the mirror and I just go from fairly normal to saggy and tired and dead inside and creepy in an instant
I don't even want friends anymore because that's just too much to ask. I just want to not be bothered, at this point.
>>
>>34742044
>>I zip up and turn around and stare hard at him like pic related.
>>"uuuughhh sorry bro i thought you were someone else heh heh" and leaves the bathroom.
That's actually funny as shit, your autism gave you a fucking murder stare.
>>
OP here, my natural face just looks pissed off, I don't even mean to scare people.
>Walking in airport to baggage claim to meet mom
>US Marine walking with gf joking n laughing until he saw me walking around like a pyscho.
>Starts mugging/profiling me hard hoping i would do something crazy so he could show off skills to Stacy gf.
>Think to myself "why is he looking at me like that?"
>Meet mom and first words she says are "are you OK? You look like you're about to kill someone!"
>>
File: 1475362619866.jpg (3KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1475362619866.jpg
3KB, 125x112px
>>34742044
I'm too short to be a threat to most people lol
>>
File: 1440588159058.jpg (122KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
1440588159058.jpg
122KB, 600x409px
>Average manlet height
>Bald
>Lean
>People instantly respect me because I have a resting slavic murder face
>>
File: 1454111793627.jpg (90KB, 640x391px) Image search: [Google]
1454111793627.jpg
90KB, 640x391px
>have a habit of zoning out and staring into space
>counsellor had to have a talk with me in high school because a young female teacher thought I was staring at her
>I was staring out the window she was standing next to, at a big tree
>>
File: 1486204492869.jpg (16KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
1486204492869.jpg
16KB, 400x368px
My highschool nickname was serial killer.....

To be fair i do fantasize about killing people at least once a day :^)
>>
Reminds me of this time I was at work.
>we have some big new movie showing
>I'm ripping tickets
>theater's not clean yet
>a line's beginning to form
>think "okay, okay, things'll be fine"
>some old bitch comes out of the theater, asks to talk to my manager
>apparently one of the other theaters fucked up
>getting stupid fucking questions from both sides of me
>theater won't be clean for a bit
>some guy comments "Man, anon over here looks ready to kill himself!"
>I laugh way too fucking loud at it
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 219x230px
>>34744465
>Was thinking about my child hood.
>Fucked up, horrible things that happened.
>My vision is blurred out.
>Visualize how my family would react if I died in a brutal way.
>Finally snap out of it and my 2000 yard stare clears.
>Was fucking staring right at a girl deep into her eyes the whole time like pic related! For like 15 fucking seconds!
>In embarrassment I leave the room without saying anything.
How do I recover from this?
>>
>>34744563
I dunno, man. I've nevr zoned out while looking someone in the eyes. Mostly I just pick a patch of wall and the 1000-yard stare comes in and does the rest. I'm not really sure when I developed it, but it's pretty much my default look nowadays. If anyone asks what I'm doing I just say I'm thinking but I'm really not. My brain's pretty much empty in that state, and it's a nice change.
>>
I'm the complete opposite, I'm one wrong word away from bashing someone's face in at almost all times but people have zero respect for me and treat me like I don't exist. It's fucking infuriating and some day I'm gonna hit someone who doesn't deserve it, I hate it.
>>
I have gotten this a few times and I imagine it's why I never really got bullied back in school despite being a friendless autist

the few people I think went out of the way to mess with me were wannabe gangsters and somehow I convinced them I was "hard" or something by not being afraid of 14 yo Mexicans
>>
>>34742200
Same here. I stopped several bar fights back when I was younger and stupider. I don't scare worth shit. This is not necessarily a good thing. Comes from a childhood of being hopelessly awkward but always calmly staring down various bullies whenever they bothered me, I guess.
>>
File: 1485666124531.jpg (42KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
1485666124531.jpg
42KB, 400x370px
>Stacies at work always jump when I walk unexpectedly from somewhere
>the same Stacies always ask why am i quiet and antisocial all the time
>>
Many women have told me I look scary, but I assume they meant ugly or likely to shoot schools.
Was kind of hurtful the first few times.
>>
File: 1485454347914.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485454347914.gif
1MB, 499x499px
>tfw literally couldn't stop snickering during a video about the holocaust and I can feel the stares on me.

I wasn't even being edgy or pol about it. It was just the utter absurdity of seeing naked skeletons jogging in circles and shit. There's a limit to inhuman suffering before it becomes funny because it's just inexplicably meaningless and weird. That was back in 08, I'm an oldfag
>>
>>34742044
Everytime the teacher seated me next to a girl I always heard this "he's creept and scary" from them and their friends telling me about it.
>>
>>34745687
I also laugh at macabre shit sometimes. For different reasons,but I get your feel.
>>
>>34745804
"Hans, the commandant wants you to get the video recorder and film the naked skeletons doing calisthenics. Jumping Jacks and jogging. Make sure to catch some close ups too. Please Hans, d-don't ask me why he ordered this..."
>>
File: ay.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ay.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>cop at a checkpoint asks me why am I angry and I should be smiling,
>I keep eye contact with a plain face
>cop visibly uncomfortable, lets me go

>random person/coworker trying to chat
>I get annoyed, I keep eye contact with a plain face
>person visibly uncomfortable, goes away

It usually keeps people away, feels good man,
>>
There are people who will rape and murder your mother in front of you before skinning your father alive, who was also made to watch first. I hope your thousand yard stare comes in handy when the Monsters come by...
>>
>>34742044
Google "resting asshole face"
>>
I'm 6'4 in boots and usually have a pretty blank expression on my face. I've never really thought about it but I wonder if that's why no one talks to me :(
>>
>>34746434
>the Forrest Gump reboot looks hardcore as fuck
>>
>>34747413
Oh shit, I do this. Do people generally avoid people like me?
>>
You fools think resting bitch face is something to brag about. Tell you what homies...yall better stay outta jail with that bitch face going on. You will learn REAL QUICK what happens when you look at the wrong niggas with bitch face going on. You will learn the real world aint nothing like the pussies in your neighborhoods.

TL/DR: learn to smile bitch.
>>
>>34747413
Sorry I have autism and can't into appropriate facial expressions
Fuck
>>
>>34742044
>>34744428
Post pic?

0ringnal
>>
I would really, really like to know how to get rid of asshole face. People are always asking me why Im so angry and I say Im not, its just my face. I dont want to push everyone away all the time, just when I feel uneasy. at work I cant make friends at all. Because of this asshole face I have. Girls never talk to me, even when I try to talk to them they just react awkwardly. I used to wait tables but didnt make good tips compared to other waiters on the same nights. Then i started delivering pizza and had the same exact issue. Guys that would tip $5 to coworkers either tipped me $2 or less. I hate having asshole face. i want to be friendly and approachable.
>>
>>34742044
>giving off the serial killer vibe
Topkek
>>
>>34742044
>Children scare me
>Kek
>Girl blatantly said i look scary
>Die a littte more inside
>>
I don't think I'm scary looking.
Some people tell me I do look that way sometimes.
I don't know why though.
>>
>>34744223
I would love to see that scene lol ... you roast the shit out of her *slow claps*
>>
>>34744456
>resting slavic murder face
this + dead eyes
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.