[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: WEIRD FACTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: 1469347489556.jpg (247KB, 1280x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1469347489556.jpg
247KB, 1280x1145px
Post weird and interesting facts about yourself or your life.

No bragging, because that shit isn't interesting.

I'll start.

I have a single hair follicle on my lower back that will grow a single blonde hair. It gets up to 2 inches long before I notice it and pull it off. I am asian and have black hair so this is incredibly weird. Also, body hair normally doesn't grow beyond half an inch for me.
>>
>>34741840
It's your inner Aryan trying to escape.
>>
>>34741840
>my dad is a murderer
>>
>>34741840
>I have a single hair follicle on my lower back that will grow a single blonde hair. It gets up to 2 inches long before I notice it and pull it off.
Sounds like Morgellons. You're gonna die.
>>
>>34741890
A close friend got away with multiple murders, a lot of homeless people and some 17yo who got angry at him for stealing his girl. Alpha as fuck.
>>
>>34741840
Hey I got the same. About one single long hair on each shoulder. Hair color matches for me though.

>>34741890
Hello, Steven Avery Jr
>>
I lost my virginity to a family member. And yeah yeah I'm a female.
>>
>>34741875
I always knew I was an honorary aryan.

>>34741890
>>34741937
Story pls?
>>
>>34741840
I have a fun fact along that line too. I have dark hair but if I let my facial hair grow in then it comes in red. Looks fucking stupid so I don't let that happen. I blame the irish genes
>>
File: 1486243016837.png (22KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
1486243016837.png
22KB, 625x582px
>>34741840
My mom became a late in life lesbian.
>>
There are two pores on my skin that reliably develop blackheads. One on my right cheek and one on my chest. Sebum will come out if I squeeze either one at any time.

I had a large boil on my knee as a teenager. I was scheduled to have it lanced but, dur to fear of surgical procedures, no-showed the appointment. I later cut it open and discharged it myself. Most satisfying pimple pop ever.
>>
A weird fact about OP's picture is there's no need to fret. She'll land on her feet.
>>
File: 3378814795816390373.jpg (537KB, 3327x2881px) Image search: [Google]
3378814795816390373.jpg
537KB, 3327x2881px
GreenTeaNeko draws some pretty hot stuff.
>>
One of my older brothers went tranny at age forty. He even had The Operation. Nasty business.
>>
I have written somewhere between 15,000 and 20,000 parking tickets over the past ten years.
>>
I have a half brother that i dont know about.
>>
I shit in the shower
>>
I have a 4" scar on my foot because I kicked out a window while sleep walking when i was 18. Had to get 38 sutures.
>>
my ex boyfriend showed me 4chan, & I never left here. (even now that we are broken up)< 3
>>
I'm the only brown faggot in my family (mother's and father's), so everyone thought mom cheated on dad until they saw my fingers.
My dad's family all have crooked little fingers, and I had them as well.
>>
I'm 33, having been driving since 14 (learner's at 14, full license 16) and have never once been pulled over by traffic police.
>>
>>34742555
Did you learn from your parents? Was it hard when you first started?
>>
I have a full time job, live alone and have never had a drivers license or a car.
>>
I once devoted myself to memorizing every chinese dynasty for fun. Forgot all about it, now.

Another fun fact: I'm up at 6 Am listening to Hezbollah songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFK2LXxcW4E

This shit hits hard.
>>
>>34741840
part of my cheek is sewed together with my gums so there is a pocket where food sometimes get stuck in there
>>
File: 1486483135600.png (92KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486483135600.png
92KB, 1000x1000px
I have two dead older siblings.

One was a miscarriage, the other an abortion.

Every now and then, I think about them briefly. There isn't much to go on, since they never even got out of the womb. Just a weird fact about my life.

I am the oldest of the living children.
>>
File: image.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37KB, 1127x685px
I tried killing myself by overdosing on painkillers once. I took a bunch of pills then laid down on the couch in our living room, eventually passed out but then woke up about six hours later with a headache and super dehydrated to the sound of my family making dinner in the kitchen.
So I got up and had dinner with them.
>>
File: 1379031003164s.jpg (5KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1379031003164s.jpg
5KB, 200x189px
>>34742192
My friend who still nobody knows is a murderer apparently was talking with some girl in his neighborhood (he was a pretty alpha chad), apparently her bf didn't appreciate that and he had threatened he was going to kill him, days later my friend went and invited the guy to go out drink and smoke weed with him, and he accepted, they kicked it off well, and went for a walk through a pretty lonely park that's sorta famous in our city, eventually he pulled a knife and slit his throat while looking him directly in the eyes. The murder was never solved, it's a pretty violent city.
The other murders were him stabbing random homeless people, which he started doing after his first kill.
He almost went through with killing one of my friends who was apparently was hitting on his girl, not knowing what he was messing with, he had a gun and ways to dispose of the body already, but decided to forgive him due to knowing him for years.
I lost contact with him, and haven't talked with him in 4 years, I'm scared of doing so, I have no idea if he's still killing people.
>>
>>34743004
You should kill him, because he's probably planning to kill you
>>
I have had motor tics since I was like 15-16. They get really bad when im tired, like I will do something weird with my finger constantly while holding a ps4 controller until they hurt. Worst is when the tic happens with breathing or ears it can be really painful repeating some retarded move hundreds od times.

Im 26 and My mom didnt even know about this when I asked her recently.
>>
>>34742772
wtf, this song sounds like it should be in an anime
>>
I have personally met a terrorist that has killed people before
>>
>>34743355

This reminds me I know a former bike gang member who has a full nazi eagle tattoo covering his entire back, he was telling me shit about how they taught him to make makeshift bombs with timers, if they ever got into war with another gang. Atleast he never had to make one, i think the worst thing he told me about was busting into some guys apartment to threaten them with guns about something.
>>
I've slept through a car crashing though my house before
>>
>>34743004
That's sort of fucked up.

Also how was it not solved?

Maybe they didn't know the deets of what you just told me but

>two guys who have interest in the same girl
>they go out
>one dies

They should at least suspect the other.
>>
>>34743082
yea you absolutely need to kill him before he decides you know too much
>>
>>34742253
>There are two pores on my skin that reliably develop blackheads.
I have two pores on my face that always look like blackheads, but rarely will anything come out if I squeeze them. There's surely dirt and shit in them, but the pores are big and deep, and I can never get them clean. One is on my right cheek, about an inch over from the bottom of my nose, and the other on my left cheek, about two inches over from the corner of my mouth.

I've had the right cheek one for as long as I can remember but the left cheek one is new since a couple years.
>>
I had 6 fingers in my left hand, and my left thumb is some weird mutant thumb. They cut that extra finger off when i was born, would have been cool to have mutant grip. Now my left hand has weak grip because of that thumb.
>>
>>34743980
Everything went down very low key in a course of a week or two, this happened in Santiago de Cali, which is regarded as the most violent city in Colombia, so another young man dying is nothing new to the city or police, it's messed up.
>Still not as bad Brazil
>>
>>34744954
>south america
Oh nevermind then
>>
>>34745048
This shit wouldn't pass in NA, so glad I got the fuck outta that place
>>
>>34745101
Yeah, unless you were both nogs protected by ANTI-RACISM LAWS, this case would get solved in a second.
>>
>>34745166
Murdered was blonde tall and white, looks like another good citizen to me
>>
>>34741840
I've turned other guys gay because I was bored at the time
>>
I had a relative that was in the top 10 most wanted. Many criminals in the family along with some precarious real estate agents that lost their ass in the housing crisis because they were doing some thing shady.
>>
>>34742920
>woke up about six hours later with a headache and super dehydrated to the sound of my family making dinner in the kitchen.

Did anyone even notice that you were passed out?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.