[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most Alcohol Ever?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: DesiresUnfulfilled.gif (111KB, 450x306px) Image search: [Google]
DesiresUnfulfilled.gif
111KB, 450x306px
What's the most alcohol you've ever had in your life? The most I've ever had was Oktoberfest in Munich. We went to the tent first thing, and stood in line for it at like 6am. They opened up at 8am, and while waiting was drinking vodka to pass the time. I had about 4-5 shots.

Went got inside I drank continually from 8am to 8pm, when they closed. I bought 10 1L mugs throughout the event. I also drank out of a 350ml whiskey bottle I had with me. so I had 10L of Lowenbrau plus the vodka and whiskey.

So in America terms, the equivalent of 40-45 bud lights in the course of 16 hours. I got so drunk I forgot to eat, so I didn't eat for like 36 hours in total. I didn't get any sleep for like 2 days either because took overnight train to Munich (with no sleep) and took an overnight train back to Berlin which took forever.
>>
35 jaguar bombs
>>
>>34741148
Well there is an old sayin: You can drink too much but never enough.

As for an aswer to your question, 2 bottles of vodka and 1 of tequila in a span of 8 hours
>>
I had 8 beers once. I usually cut myself off after 5.
>>
When I was 15 I drank bottle of gin and a bottle of vodka by myself. Apparently I went to a pub, spoke a mix of 3languages I know, hugged everyone, been super talkative with total strangers and was lying on the pub stairs with 20yo grill. Also I told some skinhead who was dragging me home that I will send a "bunch of niggers" after him.

Woke up fully clothed and covered in vomit with my dog eating up the vomit. Drank ton of water and literally slept for 2days straight. That was my record.
>>
>New Year's 2014
>at party I was nervous about attending because I didn't know anybody
Shot of vodka
Shot of schnapps
An IPA
Shot of jagermeister
Mug of mead
Mug of one angry orchard and one Guinness mixed together
Indeterminate amount of fireball whiskey
Flute of champagne

I puked out of a car window while being driven home on the freeway, a pink trail of puke went down the entire side of the car like a racing stripe. I was walked into a bathroom to a shower where I urinated in my pants and puked again all over myself, I slept there for thirty minutes, got up, stripped my clothes off, showered the piss and puke away, stumbled into bed naked, and slept for seventeen hours.
>>
>>34741148
Slightly more than half of a 750ml bottle of Fireball. Went to my friend's house then puked everywhere, told me to go home and get rest.
>>
Two bottles of 18 year Laphroaig. I was a 115lb female, mostly muscle. Threw up for a full day afterwards.

Nowdays I'm much smaller and can't even handle 4 beers in a night. Never again.
>>
I really don't know, seeing I blacked out countless times and theres no way to know how much more I really drank

But I think it was one night where I drank about 40 shots or so of tequila trying to be a badass and ended falling down a flight of stairs and hitting my head on a door handle. Probably most drunk I've ever been, I'm a seasoned alcoholic by now so got a lot more tolerance.
>>
Most I ever drank in one night was a whole case of beer, total approx 8L @ 5% alcohol

Equivalent to 1.5 bottles of spirits or 4-5 bottles of wine

Didn't even have a hangover desu
>>
>>34741148
I finished a 1.25 liter bottle of vodka in one chug at a party
>>
File: feelsbadmanwindow.jpg (993KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadmanwindow.jpg
993KB, 3072x2304px
story time

>get invited to club
>don't really like clubs at all but friend is dj so I go to hangout.
>have 2 beers before leaving
>proper anxious sets in, have 3 beers over 2 hours try to relax
>free vodka arrivies
>literally drink whole bottle
>realise something is wrong ohshit.jpeg
>tell friend we need to leave asap, friend leaves me in car while finishes night
>wake up in friends car hour vomit everywhere
>friend comes back to drives me home
>on living floor, family is awake, considering if I should go to hospital cause alcohol poison
>tell them Im going to die soon
>wake up next morning, friend and family tell me what happened cause heardly remember most of it.

>I paid to have friends car cleaned cause he drove me home and saved me from getting arrested and mugged by homeless dude on the way to car.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.