[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you even make friends in college? Everyone just wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1470863919119.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470863919119.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
How do you even make friends in college? Everyone just wants to get the fuck out as fast as possible or use you because you're smarter than them
>>
You don't.

I have like 20 people on my skype from university and not one has messaged me for anything other than university related stuff.
>>
>you're smarter than them
maybe it's your ego you autist
>>
>>34740486
>He's never been in a math class

People flock to people who know shit they don't
>>
I didn't make any friends in undergrad, but as a teaching assistant I made one my first semester of my PhD. He was a student of mine, 11 years older than me, and also a PhD student (but in a different field of study). He was always friendly and invited me for drinks with his other PhD buddies, and I figured "Sure why not" since he obviously was acing my class (an intro undergrad course) so conflict of interest would be minor. When I got to the bar it was only him and his roommate, but it was fun, my first time ever drinking with anyone that wasn't my father, and we chatted about stuff and had similar interests. He told me that evening that he was gay and really liked me and hoped it didn't offend me, and I told him I was cool with that. Then we played Mario and drank liquor in his dorm room and I blacked out. When I left, he called me and asked if I would be down for "Fooling around" again.

So cheer up, all you have to do is wait out undergrad and make an older friend in grad school.
>>
>>34740422
here it's either you join a frat, be on a sports team, or some sort of hyper-involved interest club. only the former two give you access to parties though.
>>
>>34740422
Universities these days have a shitton of activities you can take a part in. Find a club to join or something. Check out public events your university or their clubs are hosting. Start your own club.

I made most of my friends (and gf) in college through the marching band here, and I also started a club with some people I knew. I also still try to go to any fun or interesting looking events around my university. So just try to do something like that man.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.