[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
Comment why you have an insane desire to die.
>>
>>34740273
I don't have a desire to die, I just don't have the desire to live.
>>
>>34740273
my water broke
>>
>>34740273
Because I'm alive.
>>
>>34740296
Isn't that the same thing? Wanting to die vs not wanting to live are the same thing. Explain the difference.
>>
How on god's green earth is that original.

Christ.
>>
lost the guy I'm in love with.
ravioli
>>
>>34740325
They aren't exactly opposites when viewing practically. Inaction isn't death. You only want to die when your life is pure pain every second of every day and you realize that death would be the better option. If you're just kinda mopey every now and then, it still beats death.
>>
>>34740273
I hate humanity and want to be a full fledged NEET but can't.
>>
File: CfHgOa_UEAAq0bL.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CfHgOa_UEAAq0bL.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>34740273
because it's literally a meme.
You wagecuck till you die and nothing can change that.
>>
I have a bunch of mental illness. I am destined in this journey alone. Most days I'm thinking is not worth living.
>>
File: child.png (1MB, 1919x791px) Image search: [Google]
child.png
1MB, 1919x791px
>>34740273
I don't, I have a desire for freedom.
>>
>>34740325
Wanting to die implies that I have a desire and thus the potential drive to actually commit suicide. If you truly want something, then you usually put in the effort to get it if it's within the realms of attainability. Otherwise it's just a flirtation with an idea.

I lack desire. I'm okay with sleeping all day. If I could choose not to wake up from sleep then I would, but I don't really care enough to actually say I want to die.

Does the difference make sense?
>>
i came very close to taking the day off work and just going and buying a gun instead. I have never owned a gun because I know that, as soon as I have one, I'll shoot myself within a week, tops. there's a gun store just down the street from where I live now. I can feel its gravity constantly. I probably think about holding the barrel of a .45 semiauto up to my temple and blowing my brains out with w 230 grain hollowpoint more than a hundred times per day.

My life is such shit. If I stop and think about it, the horror and shame and regret is overwhelming. I missed so much. I am such a piece of shit. I've never had love and I know beyond any shadow of a doubt now that I never will. And I don't deserve it; everyone who ever rejected me was completely right about me and if I ever doubted it I was delusional. I failed at everything. And there's no hope. My whole body hurts because I find I can only relieve the self-loathing by punching myself. It's very autistic but I do it a lot. I'd cut myself but I'm a coward.

The thought of just being done is almost too good to imagine. I'm terrified that even a .45 hollowpoint won't kill me. Like life won't let me out. I bought a roll of heavy tape. I'm going to drive out into the woods, find a secluded spot, and tape my mouth and nose shut tightly, then shoot myself in the head. Even if the bullet just paralyzes me, I'll suffocate before anyone can find me. I have to get out.
>>
>>34740273
I outclass everybody I meet (being modest) and it's annoying as fuck waking up every day knowing that there is no way I can ever be bested in everything by one person. I want a perfect world to myself instead of this melancholy existence witnessing the lives of people around me start moving forward when I'm already far ahead of them. I've become a fucking gondola boys. Just kill me
>>
>>34740273
i have a desire to live like have fun and get a gf but thats not possible so i want to die
>>
File: 949494755766751.png (117KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
949494755766751.png
117KB, 900x900px
LIFE'S A FUCKING JOKE AND I CAN'T GET OVER HOW ABSURD IT IS. FUCK CAMUS AND FUCK HIS STUPID PHILOSOPHY
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.