[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9/11 This day forever changed the modern world. Agree?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 911 HD.jpg (250KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
911 HD.jpg
250KB, 768x1024px
9/11

This day forever changed the modern world. Agree?
>>
>>34740073
Yes, and we still don't know exactly who was responsible
>>
>>34740073
>2017
>still believing that 9/11 wasn't a hoax
>>
>>34740095
hoax makes it more impressive, and OP is already correct
>>
Yes, but it shouldn't have.
All that should've happened is locked cockpit, building code changes for similar structures, and clandestine attempts to take out those responsible.
>>
>>34740095
Regardless if it was a hoax or not it was still a pretty big fuckin deal to most americlaps.
>>
Who cares. You don't see the world mourning hiroshima and nagasaki, which were literally x100000 worse than 9/11.
>>
The fact that we've been at war for most of my life is pretty haunting. Think about all the money that we pissed away trying to stop a problem that can't necessarily be won with bullets. That money could have been used on science, renewable energy, education, infrastructure, etc. Instead all we got was more angry sandniggers and a truckload of debt
>>
>>34740305
not really a whole lot of footage on those
>>
>>34740073
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHLuwm9BzIk
never forget robots
this was the day when we ake it too far and ask ourselves
>>
>>34740305
They do mourn they have memorials and everything,
>>
>>34740305
Nobody gives a shit about Japs who where huge fucking assholes until we dropped bombs on them.
>>
>>34740305
Fire bombings in general killed a fuckload more people than the nukes. The Nips also massacared more of the Chinese and Korean citzens than the nukes did.
>>
>>34740073
>>34740091
>>34740095
It showed the west and other developed nations that Islam is incompatible.
>>34740305
The Japanese were a menace to humanity
like Islam they were all indoctrinated
into destroying the west and had to be stopped.
>>
Yeah, I don't think that many of us realized at the time just how much things would change. The huge expansion of the security state will probably never be rolled back. The state of constant low grade warfare is also probably the new norm, at least for the foreseeable future. It also dealt a real blow to our culture. It was the coup de grace to the optimism of the late 20th century.
>>
File: 1317275437402.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1317275437402.gif
2MB, 320x240px
It was the symbolic end of '90s kids' childhoods.
>>
>>34740514
yeah they sure learned their lesson about islam didn't they
>>
>>34740305

that happened in the middle of global war dipshit

big difference
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.