[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls advice thread V2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 23

Made this post last night so figured I'd start it back up again anyway.

From the last thread:

I'm wondering why we don't ever have one of these. I'm sure a bunch of you guys are fighting your own individual struggles with women/girls in your life and are probably wondering what to do. Why don't we try to help each other out or something? Post your situations and questions you have and maybe I or someone else browsing can do their best to answer.
>>
>women give TruRobots misleading advice so we stop "bothering" them and they don't have to filter us out from Chad
I'm onto you.
>>
>getting help from people that have cooties
That's how you get cooties anon.
>>
>dark skin
>not buff

Am I fucked when it comes to getting women? I feel like being dark is already a massive turn off, but combined with being a skeleton its probably much worse.

What do?
>>
>>34740164
>What do?
Not OP

Just start taking some of this shit, 25-30mg a day
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren

Then lift 3-5 times a week.

Watch women instantly go from "is he talking to me? ew wtf" to "omg is that Jason Momoa"
>>
Here we go:

>23
>4-6/10 face according to ratings
>skinnyfat 5'7 king of manlets
>lifting for 2 months without visible change
>KHV
>most likely have clinical depression
>apprehensive to ask my doctor, depression seems like an easy excuse for my issues
>might have avoidant personality disorder too
>live with an overbearing, but loving mother
>have an extreme desire for friends/a relationship when I don't have it, but when I talk to people I'm quickly bored and want to be on my own again
>feel like i'm stuck at the bottom of a hole with no way out
is there such a thing as a gf that doesn't like talking that much? she would be perfect
>>
>>34740079
>>34740104
i am not a grill

>>34740164
Eh, being dark isn't necessarily bad unless you live in like a super racist area or something. Try to buff up like the other anon said if you care. If not, just try to embrace who you are as cliche as it sounds. >>34740202 sounds like he knows though.

>>34740233
I mean it would be tough to have a true relationship if you guys didn't talk at least a bit. I mean me and my gf are relatively reserved/shy types but we can talk to each other pretty easily. You just have to find a girl you feel you can be comfortable around. Try to figure out the issues going on with yourself first and foremost, cause that's the most important thing.
>>
>>34740061

>22

How do I go about meeting younger, slightly bookish and/or Conservative women. By younger, I mean 15-18 (My State has lax AoC laws).

Don't want to date a nonvirgin and my window of opportunity is running out.
>>
>>34740061
Guy with the Open Mic Edgelord problem.

I went tonight, the fucker never showed up. Instead I ended up getting high with one of the guitar folks and his cousin (who was pretty qt) and sang onstage to a Streetlight Manifesto song.

I've also found that every time I go my romantic desire for the girl diminishes. Saw dude rubbing her back earlier and I weren't even mad. She says she doesn't date bassists but all the same they were gettin' a bit cozy and I didn't really give a heck.
>>
>>34740202
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren
I'm already lifting like 3-4 times a week. I don't know if I want to take steroids/hormone stimulants of any sort though.
>>
File: woof.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
woof.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
How do you talk to guys or get guys to like you?
I always scare them off. They dislike me.
I'm 23 soon and I have never been with a guy. I just want to feel adored and cuddle.
Please stop me from killing myself.
>>
File: sadman.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
sadman.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>>34740650
Are you a female or male?

oriiginalmet
>>
>>34740683
I am female.
oreialaleaj
>>
>>34740506
he dabbin'

>>34740646
DO YOU WANT WOMEN TO TREAT YOU LIKE A HUMAN BEING OR DO YOU WANT THEM TO TREAT YOU LIKE A DISEASED SEWER RAT?

Also Ibutamoren isn't as bad for your endocrine system/natural test production as pinning sterons into your butt

>>34740650
>>34740702
Step 1: Stop focusing on only Chad
Step 2: Treat guys who aren't Chad the way you'd treat Chad

oh geez that was so fucking hard wasnt it gosh golly wow that sure is a doozie huh
>>
>>34740702
I know this is fucking annoying for you, but can you please post a picture of yourself? I'm having a hard time believing that males are avoiding a female. Maybe your standards are far too high.
>>
File: delet.jpg (66KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
66KB, 800x587px
Legit question here.

How do I convince my sister she's in another awful relationship?
It took a whole lot of drama (and her cheating) to get out of the last one, and she's doing the same shit again.

Just about everyone in our immediate family (both sides) have tried to tell her to stop doing this shit, which only ended up with her sneaking around and blatantly lying about shit.

Should I try to help out or stop caring since she's bound to make the same mistakes? It's been going on for a good eight years now, and we're all sick of it.
>>
File: consider this.png (7KB, 470x454px) Image search: [Google]
consider this.png
7KB, 470x454px
>>34740712
>Also Ibutamoren isn't as bad for your endocrine system/natural test production as pinning sterons into your butt
I'll consider it, thanks man. Just don't wanna fuck up my body and then regret it later
>>
>>34740061
robots do not have girls other than mommy in their lives f4m.
>>
>>34740785
>robots do not have girls other than mommy in their lives f4m.
Also this

I might be the last TruRobot on the board because the only females in my life are my grandma and my mom
>>
>>34740650
>How do you talk to guys
Nothing wrong with this question.

Look for body language, then strike up a topic. It can be about anything, really. Switch topics based on where you're at. A lot of people don't like talking about themselves at work (unless it was a shit day or something went wrong).

Don't be like those people that start conversations by talking about drama. A lot of guys (myself included) really hate that shit.
>>
>>34740650
>stop me from killing myself

see this shit is why guys run away from you. don't even talk about killing yourself, it's not worth it. Neither the pity nor the actual act will get you anywhere.

Now come m'lady, let's cuddle in my twin sized bed. You must be quiet though, mother sleeps down the hall and disapproves of me cavorting with females under her roof.
>>
File: blazing it.png (63KB, 301x302px) Image search: [Google]
blazing it.png
63KB, 301x302px
how do i close the gap, r9k?

>been talking to japanese girl on this website for 2 years
>still don't have her skype or line
>thinking about asking her for it next month

japanese girls are hard mode guys. this is beyond me.
>>
>>34740582
Hm, I'm not sure. Try hanging around high schools or something? Online? It'd probably be easier to just try to find an 18-20 year old virgin girl or something

>>34740612
If you're losing feelings for her that's not necessarily a bad thing. At least you're not developing oneitis or anything.

>>34740650
Find guys who share interests with you and enjoy them with him. For example, if you guys both enjoy college basketball, ask him if he wants to go somewhere to watch like a big SEC/ACC game or something. "Duke vs. North Carolina is gonna be crazy, let's go to ___ and watch!" I think that's the easiest way. Find things you can do together that you both enjoy.

It's tough, but seriously just keep looking. I guarantee you can find someone who shares interests with you. When I met my gf we were both kind of shy but we were kind of into some of the same things and we just ended up caring about each other. You'll have to come out of your shell out a bit if you want to see success. Don't give up dude.

>>34740785
>>34740803
I don't believe this to be true, I think robots can definitely have some (most likely failing) relationships with girls in their lives. Robots can know girls. I guess they just can't be dating them or anything...

>>34740712
BITCH DAB
>>
>>34740922
>I don't believe this to be true, I think robots can definitely have some (most likely failing) relationships with girls in their lives. Robots can know girls. I guess they just can't be dating them or anything...
I LITERALLY HAVE NO WOMEN IN MY LIFE EXCEPT FOR MY MOM AND MY GRANDMA

I LITERALLY
LITERALLY
FIGURATIVELY
QUINTESSENTIALLY
PROVERBIALLY
ABSOLUTELY
FACTUALLY
LITERALLY

HAVE NO OPPORTUNITY OR CHANCES TO MEET ANY WOMEN MY AGE IRL

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34740922
>At least you're not developing oneitis or anything.
That's actually the hopeful outcome. I lose feeling for her entirely, and am able to accept my place in the friendzone where I belong.
>>
>>34740947
start with online relationships, anon

the older you get, the harder it becomes to start an online relationship
>>
>>34740972
I'm 24 you chadvice-regurgitating cuckboy.

I know you're riding high on this whole "haha chyeah I'm 19 and I just got a gf lemme impart upon you the secrets of life and the universe" trip, but some of us are genuine TruRobots and genuinely hopeless.
>>
File: woof2.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
woof2.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>34740712
Not focusing on chad; just not interested in people like you since your behaviour is, well, dumb.

>>34740818
Thank you for your genuine advise; I guess I just have a hard time finding topics to talk about or keeping the conversations going IRL since I get super autistic and anxious.

>>34740838
Um, I don't bring it up in conversations ever unless I'm having a heartfelt conversation and talking about the topic seriously.
I thought it was obvious that it was a figure of speech.

>>34740731
I would feel uncomfortable posting a picture of myself here since, well, guys aren't too kind. I'm not very attractive.
I don't think I really have high standards, I probably just am too shut-in and have gotten to the point where the withdrawl has been so long that I don't know how to 'function properly' anymore.

>>34740922
Yes, I usually do the "find[ing] guys who share interests" thing anyway because if we have nothing in common we have nothing to talk about, but I would be way, way too shy and scared of rejection to ask someone to go out together.
Thank you though, I'll try to keep my hopes up (a little).
>>
>>34741003
I'm 25 you idiot

i could get an online gf right now if I gave a single fuck about western women and wasn't currently trying to escape western society

you have no excuse. if you know where to look, and know how to act, you could have an online gf by the end of the week.

might be a hambeast, might not be, but it's better than moping and helps you develop your social skills.
>>
>>34741012
>Not focusing on chad; just not interested in people like you since your behaviour is, well, dumb.
Oh boy its the "tee hee you TOTALLY MUST act IRL the way you post online" tourist meme!

So did you come here from pinterest or tumblr??

>a codependent "omg I havent talked to chad in 1 month I need to talk to chad or im gonna kill myself" cunt
>thinking she can tell ANYONE their "behavior is dumb"
kekeroni

>>34741036
>online gf
What the fuck is the point when she can (and usually does) have 6-12 other "online bfs" in her contact list

Not just that but it gets extremely deprecating and bad because then you (or her) start tricking yourself into believing that you can meet up IRL and it won't be a total crapshow
>>
>its another "OP with animu girl claims they are female" episode

HIROSHIMA I WANT A BOARD WITH NO FEMALES AND I WANT IT NOW
>>
I dunno if there are women in this thread, but whatever. What might be some causes that women not only reject me but straight up cut me out of their life entirely?

I'm 5 for 5 on that in just the past 2 months.

It's not even just women either, all of the friends I've ever had have done the same thing.

I'm not an asshole, not a virgin, I literally don't know what causes this
>>
>>34741090
If any actual female "femanons" are ITT...They're gonna say its because you're an asshole. Watch.
>>
>>34741069
>What the fuck is the point when she can (and usually does) have 6-12 other "online bfs" in her contact list

If you're getting gamed like that, it's your own doing.

Lure her into an environment where you literally can't have more than one online bf without having alternate accounts.

There's plenty of sites/games that do this.
>>
File: 1482901656434.jpg (48KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482901656434.jpg
48KB, 960x960px
Alright femanons, give me some help here. >inb4 generic ask

So I have a girl at my school, 9/10 brunette, beautiful, love her laugh. I'm a 6/10 fag whos popular cuz he's good at making people laugh. She constantly seems to laugh really hard at my jokes, and I seem to be falling in love with her, despite my best efforts to try and stop it. My school has candy grams, I'm tempted to try that route but I'm scared. Advice on how to get gf?
>>
>I'm wondering why we don't ever have one of these.
We used to.. We also had compliment threads sometimes. It's just normies and lurkers now
>>
>>34741012
Yeah, I'm the same.
Topics are hard.

And half the time I can't be assed for small talk if I'm running errands or working on something. If you want examples of what to do, just stay away from cliche stuff and talk about genuine shared interests.

Maybe gauge their interests in topics then go from there. It doesn't have to be all dude-bro shitposting topics either, it could be about literature, technology, research, or other interests.
>>
>>34741117
>Lure her into an environment where you literally can't have more than one online bf without having alternate accounts.
Oh so now you're just making up scenarios where a robot should just force impossible things to happen so you can try and feel like you've "won" the argument.

So I should kidnap her and keep her locked up in a cellar with heavily monitored internet access? Because that's the only way nowadays to make sure that your "online gf" doesn't have a contact list full of other "online bfs" besides you.
>>
>>34740061

>i have been told i am 8/10 on average, so cute girls flirt and such
>however, was bullied and ugly and dumb in elementary and somehow (hell if i know, luck i guess), i forced my way into more success
>mindset is still in the fat ugly self, right off the bat dont approach girls or act on flirts, even obvious ones, because assume im not good enough for any girl
>have literally had times that girls friends told me they liked me and still shot myself down
>whatswrongwithme.jpg
>i should be happy i improved but instead im stuck on the past and it could ruin my chances of not being a hkv, already almost 21

mostly just a vent, what logic can i force into my head that could let me actually talk to girls and not beat myself up before i even try
>>
>>34740061
just fuck her right into the pussy.
>>
File: s3ngnH6.png (409KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
s3ngnH6.png
409KB, 1024x768px
>>34741158
>Because that's the only way nowadays to make sure that your "online gf" doesn't have a contact list full of other "online bfs" besides you.

Tsk tsk tsk tsk.

games like pic related exist, you know, where your gf/bf is literally advertised on your profile. and girls dig this shit up.
>>
>distant acquaintances with girl throughout high school
>7/10 qt virgin, basically /r9k/s dream gf except shes a christcuck so she has high moral standards
>go to community college
>become better and closer friends with her over a few months, spend a while debating if i should ask her out (as opposed to someone else)
>decide on her, ask her out on a date
>she agrees
>take her on a few dates, thing seem to be progressing well
>1 month in
>'i feel >>honored (wtf) that you asked me out but after thinking about it i think we should be just friends'

explain this on her behalf, femanons
>>
File: 1473799536199.png (578KB, 625x487px) Image search: [Google]
1473799536199.png
578KB, 625x487px
>>34741236
>games like pic related exist
Oh ok so at this point you're just recommending retarded shit that 17 year olds and middle schoolers engage in so you can try and feel like you've "won" the discussion

why didnt you just say "dude make a neopets account you'll get an online gf lmao"
>>
File: inside out.png (17KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
inside out.png
17KB, 861x758px
>>34741236
>meet girl online
>she has 6 other online bfs
>move to app where you can only have one online bf who is shown publically
>she still has her other online bfs on the other platform because they dont go on whatever obscure website/app you posted
wow really makes me think
>>
File: 1486428900050.jpg (151KB, 1024x796px) Image search: [Google]
1486428900050.jpg
151KB, 1024x796px
>want to go to my first cosplay convention, but sadly i'm a khv
>no friends
>found that there would be a local one this weekend, a small anime con
>i don't know what to do, what to wear, where to go, who to talk to, what to eat, where to park
>but i really want to go for once in my pathetic life.

what i've done so far
>started not eating junk food at the start of this week to not look bloated
>shaved
>haircut
>nofap
>signed up to be a volunteer as registration help or security, haven't gotten an email yet

i'm just lost at what to do. here is the schedule, should i go to the panel things and listen to what they have to say? is it weird to sit in the back alone? what about in the off time? i don't want to hide in the bathroom like in highschool..
>>
>>34741306
>>34741273
Have you ever thought, that maybe if you were a good enough person, she wouldn't cheat on you?

Really makes you think.
>>
File: easter.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
easter.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>34741387
>trusting an online gf who youve never met in person to be a good person
>>
>>34741412
this is why you've never been in a relationship, even online

you have to learn how to change/mold yourself to fit your partner's needs.
>>
>>34741387
>dude the world works this way and nothing bad ever happens to good people I know because my mommy and daddy and teachers and disney movies told me so lmao
fucking kek oh man

I remember when I was naive as you; I'm sure you're just RPing as a 25 year old at this point
>>
File: 1455921307078.jpg (30KB, 415x404px) Image search: [Google]
1455921307078.jpg
30KB, 415x404px
>>34741461
>you have to learn how to change/mold yourself to fit your partner's needs.
And there it is. The nu-male nu-logic that tells me that anon is a Borderline Personality Disorder sociopath projecting his existence onto the rest of us
>>
File: smurf.png (7KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
smurf.png
7KB, 480x480px
>>34741461
and thus lies the inherent problem with an online gf

you have literally zero ability to confirm that she does, in fact, stay loyal, short of you two sharing account information with eachother

i talk to this qt russian girl and i want to be her online bf but i know it probably wont work for the aforementioned reasons
>>
>>34741476
What the fuck are you talking about, nigger?

Having multiple personalities is Interpersonal Communication 101, did you even go to college?
>>
File: jNSTATdm.jpg (11KB, 119x320px) Image search: [Google]
jNSTATdm.jpg
11KB, 119x320px
>>34741504
Let's not talk about gfs for a second.

Let's talk about anything in life.

There is a risk in doing ANYTHING in life. Literally anything you can think of doing in life, there's a downside and a risk at play.

Do you think that you can make your dreams come true without taking even a single risk?

At least in the case of an online gf, even if it doesn't work at least you're learning the ins and outs of female communication in a controlled environment before you apply those skills to real life later on.
>>
>>34741542
>paying tens of thousands of dollars to go to a white collar wageslave production factory

top kek bud, not him but I have a master's degree so I can tell you that college doesn't teach you how to be a man. That's literally the thing they try to un-teach you. College humanities courses, especially entry level ones, are there to indoctrinate you with the ideological justification for an insipid kind of pseudo-socially aware capitalism.

the man of a thousand faces is the perfect consumer, there's a reason they promote these ideas. Be multifaceted goy, buy new adornments for every clique you associate with.
>>
>>34741728
>"how to be a man"
>trying to get a gf

i'm starting to see your problem
>>
File: 1483033591311.jpg (22KB, 471x395px) Image search: [Google]
1483033591311.jpg
22KB, 471x395px
>>34740061
I dont know if a girl likes me
We sre both short and fat, im 20 (in march) and she is a senior in hs so 18-19
Anyways we both work in a grocery store. Me in deli her in bakery, so we are near eachother alot and talk throughout day. Over the course of our talks shes found out that ive not been to a ton of restaurants popular here in arizona so every day shes all
>ANON WE NEED TO GO TO 5GUYS TOGETHER
this talk happens pretty much everyday
Then this habben yesterday
>im washing hands in sink
>she walks out of her bakery freezer and walks straight toward me
>omg that thing is so god damn cold. My hands sre freezing
>she grabs my forearm
>wow anon your so warm

I honestLy have no idea what to make of that
>>
>>34741778
>trying to get a gf

lmao, i absolutely am not. I'm not the guy who posted the weiner. but he is correct, malleability is not a masculine trait and not a trait that women generally appreciate in men. I mean yeah, you accomodate some of their needs as is necessary but you do not change yourself to fit your partner's needs. women want a rock of a man, not a rubber spined piece of shit who they can manipulate to their liking. women don't respect that kind of man.
>>
>>34741258
>no explanation

/r9k/ really outdid itself this time
>>
How do I get past just being a friendly coworker with my oneitis?
>>
op here, sorry for the delay

>>34741012
No problem. I hope you can find someone you're comfortable around. I think there's someone for you out there. Somewhere.

>>34741073
DUDE I NEVER SAID I WAS FEMALE SHIT

>>34741090
That fucking sucks man. Try asking someone you know who's done that to you...? One of them has to be honest with you about it. Or maybe it isn't you. Some people kinda suck. Try exploring WHY you think people are cutting you out, and start from there. I'm no expert in this though.

>>34741132
Okay, not a femanon, but here's some advice. I actually did the candy gram thing myself though it was for Halloween and not for V-Day. I think if you guys don't already have a notion of liking each other the candy gram for V-Day may not be a good idea. Though maybe you can do it with like a funny joke on it, something tongue-in-cheek. She might think it's cute. When I sent my now-gf the Halloween gram he thought it was pretty nice. Though she kinda already had feelings for me by then (that i wasn't aware of) so. Ask if you have other questions.

>>34741142
I want to see one of those compliment threads again. Especially the dude who posted the cars and replied to everyone. He's awesome.

>>34741173
I've struggled with this too. It's hard. You have to at least fake a little bit of confidence going in and approaching them. Don't put pressure on yourself. I've had close to panic attacks when trying to talk to girls I like and it really sucks, but just try to breathe and understand that it really isn't a big deal. If one doesn't work out, then on you go. The show goes on and all of that.

more on the way here
>>
>>34741258
I mean... I dunno. It could be a multiple of things. Maybe she found someone she prefers over you (really hope not, that would suck ass), maybe she decided that she likes your relationship as friends. more than the relationship you guys could have as lovers or something? Either way, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.

>>34741620
This guy is 100% right, you guys should listen to him. You're gonna take a risk doing anything worth doing in life. But if it works out, it's pretty awesome. You can take smart risks but you'll have to take risks, bottom line.

>>34742115
Hey, I used to work at a grocery store too. Never really crushed on any of my coworkers (though some were cute) but I think those are some good signs. Unless she's the type to do this type of stuff with everyone or like super flirty it's a good sign that she wanted to touch you in some way, or at least feels comfortable doing that. Means she thinks you're alright at least. You should definitely make plans with her to go eat at one of the places she's recommending. I think that will be good for your relationship with her. I think she definitely wants to be your friend at least. Good luck
>>
>>34742115
>>ANON WE NEED TO GO TO 5GUYS TOGETHER

Her literally telling you where she wants you to take her on a date.

>>omg that thing is so god damn cold. My hands sre freezing
>>she grabs my forearm
>>wow anon your so warm

Her breaking the touch barrier and flirting with you while still not having some plausible deniability because girls are rarely overt in communication.

95% sure she likes you. Does she treat others like this? If no then make that 100%.

Girls aren't direct, they just drop subtle hints.
>>
>>34743236
This guy pretty much stated what I said like 100 times more clearly. If she doesn't do that kind of stuff with everyone she most definitely likes you or at least thinks you're interesting. Don't be shy man, go for it. Pic related
>>
>>34740061
I can't get the guts to talk to her. I see her everyday, just randomly. Shr noticed i didnt make it to school the other day, which is odd since we havent had a conversation outaide of small talk. Any idea???
>>
>>34740061
how do i make a good first impression
it's like i'm living in a internet world and first impressions are p important but i just talk like a robot all the time and don't use like gentle/emotional language

i just want a genuine emotional connection why is that so hard
>>
>>34744253
To interact with and make a good impression on the average girl you kinda have to know the matchup. Most of the time you kind of have to understand/talk like a normie, which is easy enough if you kind of get how they work. You kind of have to spend a lot of time around them and listen to/observe how they operate and conversate for things to work. You'll probbaly have an easier time with girls who are better at keeping the conversation going themselves. Try to add something to what they say and make yourself interesting. Revel in common interests and all. It won't happen immediately. You have to work for it. Good luck man.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.