[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that I am STILL a virgin? I currently attend senior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Travis Bickle.gif (634KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
Travis Bickle.gif
634KB, 500x460px
Why is it that I am STILL a virgin? I currently attend senior high and have never once been approached by a female, yet, every time I log onto a social media website, such as, Facebook, I see young people (around the same age as me) out partying and having fun. It makes no sense. I am far more attractive than any of the other disgusting males which attend my school, yet, girls continue to actively ostracise me. I have no friends (male), either and during every lunch break I am forced to sit alone. I am such a nice guy, I don't get why all of these normies choose to treat me like this. I am intelligent and attractive; I deserve a much better life than the one I live.
>>
>i'm intelligent and attractive why am i still a virgin
bullshit, you are ugly.

to lose your virginity in highschool you have to be attractive or lower the shit out of your standards and go for virgin girls

lift weights you fucking faggot
>>
>>34739269
Fuck you. I am honestly one of the most beautiful people I know. You are not even worthy of replying to me, you disgusting fucking filth. Fuck off.
>>
>>34739242
Wow, if this isn't satire it's no wonder you're a friendless virg. Stop judging people and expecting that girls should be approaching you. If you're actually good looking why not approach some of them?
>>
>>34739354
calm down elliot rodger
youre probably just an uggo, accept it faggot
>>
>>34739362
Why do you think this is satire? And, I am not judging people, I just think that it is unfair how other people can get girlfriends and I can't. Also, I don't approach them, because I should not have to. Girls should be approaching me, I am such a catch.
>>
>>34739425
I am beautiful. In fact, I am tempted to post a picture, but I am afraid of being recognised. If you seen me, you would agree that I am actually stunningly handsome.
>>
>>34739427
>I am such a catch

Obviously not you're vain af tbqh f a m
>>
>>34739427
Ok this is definitely a joke
>>
>>34739466
I am not vain, just honest.
>>
>>34739478
It DEFINITELY isn't. Why would you think such a thing?
>>
>>34739425
elliot rodger was above average looking
>>
>>34739481
So you're vain and delusional then?
>>
>>34739544
You people aren't even worth replying to. I came here to seek help, but all you people have done was insult me. I used to think I belonged here; I guess I was wrong.
Goodbye.
>>
>>34739581
Alright faggot supreme, good luck dealing with your non problems
>>
File: O963yXG.gif (822KB, 175x166px) Image search: [Google]
O963yXG.gif
822KB, 175x166px
>>34739604
>faggot supreme
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.