[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nostalgia thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1444286017405.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1444286017405.png
58KB, 645x773px
>go back on my old Myspace for the nostalgia
>was Half-Life crazy at the time
>constantly talked about Half-Life with people
>see conversations I had with people about Half-Life
>find conversation I had with one guy
>remember we were very good internet friends before I quit
>see chatlogs of old conversations we had
>we were both virgin hikkikomori and only really talked to each other
>i read in a chatlog that he had to go to hospital once and I remember that's when I stopped using Myspace
>got my first gf at the time and forgot about him after he didn't log in for months
>scroll down chatlog
>find unread messages
>"hey dude, back from hospital now but I will have to go back soon. Turns out I have stomach cancer. I might not reply straight away because I'm not feeling too well, but a reply would be good ASAP."
>"Hey dude, don't worry if you didn't see my last message, but I'm gonna send you another just in case you missed it. I could really use a friend right now"
>"Hey man, I don't know if you've quit or just aren't reading my messages for some reason, but I just want to update you on my health. My cancer is getting worse. I'm undergoing chemotherapy but it doesn't seem to be working. I get it if you don't wanna be friends anymore, but I just want a message back."
>"My cancer is terminal. I'm officially going dying now. Please message back."
>"I don't have long left now. I've decided to stop undergoing chemotherapy. I never made friends easily so I am glad for the time we spent together. Even if you have forgotten me, I still appreciate the time you spent talking to me."
>last online: 7 years ago
>his last message was his real name, location and telephone number
>feel like shit
>can't stop crying
>decide to call number after a few days
>I asked for him and his mom told me he died years ago
>I cry again over the phone
>explain to her that I was his friend on myspace
>she said that he constantly talked about me
>thanked me for being his friend before he died
>mfw
>>
>>34739197
Sorry for your loss,

Here, take this (you)
>>
File: 1423246824897.png (36KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1423246824897.png
36KB, 255x255px
>>34739197
God damn, anon.
Fuck.
>>
Crazy if true.

Veru sad
>>
>>34739197
i wasn't prepared for these fells anon. Your story reminds me of the "Doctor" guy that played TF2 i think, i don't have the pic but someone probably does. As far as nostalgia sometimes i think about the girl that lived next door to me that moved away in the summer going into 6th grade. She was the same age as me and we would hang out almost everyday especially during the summer, i miss those days i can clearly remember so much shit from back then.

She was for some reason one of my best friends and pretty much the only girl i could say i was really friends with, even saw her naked one time. I think about what could of been if she had not moved; I remember the day before she moved my mom took us out on like a date we went to the pool and some Mexican restaurant after. Never spoke to her again after that i never got into the my space shit so i have basically no social media presence now since i never saw the point of it.
>>
File: IMG_5558.jpg (90KB, 650x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5558.jpg
90KB, 650x748px
>>34739197
>>"I don't have long left now. I've decided to stop undergoing chemotherapy. I never made friends easily so I am glad for the time we spent together. Even if you have forgotten me, I still appreciate the time you spent talking to me."

Holy fuck, anon. I'm so sorry.

>>34741126
>TF2 Doctor
Oh no, don't fucking remind me.

Any time I try to get back in memories or look back at old chats I just get caught up in all the cringe. There's some gems in it though.

This one I just found through looking through old messages with a former baneposting friend. She was a qt grill.

Izzy say fuckin' Hi sometime
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-animated.gif (80KB, 592x415px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-animated.gif
80KB, 592x415px
Stale pasta but still hit me in the feels
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.