[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone, I'm a 20 year old guy and I have a small problem.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Hey everyone, I'm a 20 year old guy and I have a small problem. I have an extremely girly giggle, and it's the only way I can laugh. Maybe it has something to with height and not gender? (I'm 5'0). People condescend me because of it, and call it 'cute' which drives me crazy. I don't know how to describe the laugh other than a feminine giggle. What should i do?
>>
Do you have a recording of your voice?
>>
File: 1476465588147.png (134KB, 386x389px) Image search: [Google]
1476465588147.png
134KB, 386x389px
>>34739015
I think I have this dilemma solved, anon. I'm pretty sure that you're actually a hobbit.

I think you should embrace your newfound hobbit identity, and claim "discrimination" when people condescend to you about it. Be proud of the achievements of your people, such as destroying the One Ring and saving Middle Earth from Sauron. Take it up with HR and the courts any time people give you trouble, and eventually you'll even find a girl who wants open-minded points and will be in a relationship with you, though she'll ultimately refuse to marry you. Start the "Hobbit pride" movement. People won't dare make fun of you out of fear of being seen as a bigot.
>>
>guy
>5'0
You're a girl. Face it.
>>
>>34739015
your best bet is to stop posting such a shit tier waifu
satako is suicide tier you fucking faggot i don't know why anyone saves her she's so shit
SO SHIT tbhh no really you should be hanged for wasting hard drive space on that slag bag of a waifu she's absolutely fucking garbage
>>
>>34739153
kys desu shion
>>
>>34739015
You'd be a godtier HRT candidate. Post laugh so we can advise you.
>>
>>34739015
Post laugh. Use vocaroo or whatever. If it's actually cute I can only recommend HRT and shaving all your hair.
>>
File: 1401626217929.png (261KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
1401626217929.png
261KB, 360x400px
>>34739205
>desu
>desu
saying
>desu
shion is shit tier too
so is mion
both are garbage vomit tier they make me want to commit suicide holy flamming FUCK
you make me want to vomit i can't even type i'm so disgusted by your shit taste it's actually creating a stench
>>
When something really gets my sides going my laugh turns high-pitched and insane, like some desperate scream of despair or something.

Luckily I don't laugh that hard that often.

Anyway, ain't shit to do. You could try practicing laughing. It might help, who knows.
>>
Just be like me and never laugh. Everyone will think you're creepy and stop bothering you, it's a win-win.
>>
>>34739270
>commit suicide
rika is that you
>>
>>34739290
This is what you should do, when your watching telly or something like that by yourself and you start laughing see if you can change the way it sounds.
>>
File: 1470773220488.png (52KB, 994x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1470773220488.png
52KB, 994x1044px
>>34739270
man i'm not much for VNs but after watching higurashi, i tried umineko and it was pretty shit

did i do it wrong
>>
My roommate for two years in a row had the most fucking annoying giggle/laugh
>>
>>34739015
Have you considered becoming a girl?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.