[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

comfy discord

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: ,,fucklobsters.jpg (62KB, 625x450px) Image search: [Google]
,,fucklobsters.jpg
62KB, 625x450px
If you're feeling lonely, if you want to talk to somebody but have nobody to talk to, if you wanna chill and look at memes, join this discord server. I feel really comfy in this server, everyone's mostly friendly and welcoming and our memes are dank

https://discord.gg/4KGFh

Also fuck Lobsters
>>
>>34738011
crabs are cute! CUTE!
>>
>>34738011
This server looks like a ham sandwich. Please fix. thanks.
>>
File: crab liquor.jpg (103KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
crab liquor.jpg
103KB, 640x480px
>>34738085
tfw you'll never be a crab
>>
Is this real life? Or only a crabtansy
>>
come i will ofer you a cup of tea
>>
e x p i r e d n i g g a
>>
Look, sir, free crabs.
>>
the link is expired , pls get a new one i wanna join
>>
>>34738406
https://discord.gg/SBY47
>>
File: ,.,.,.,,..png (105KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
,.,.,.,,..png
105KB, 282x282px
https://discord.gg/VrEVr new link, bump so people can see
>>
The best crabs are here
>>
crabs are disugsting spiders of the coasts but they can't even spin a web it's pathetic
they don't even walk forward i mean what the fuck is that
and sometimes they have one huge claw and one little claw like a fucking retard i can't even believe it
and you know they are clumsy as fuck that's why they need all those legs just to stand up it's like nature said holy shit tell me when to stop with these things so you don't eat dirt every five inches
get crabs away from me forever they are a great argument for destroying earth
>>
>>34738536
you should fight me
>>
File: crab cigarette.jpg (248KB, 580x434px) Image search: [Google]
crab cigarette.jpg
248KB, 580x434px
>>34738536
get fucked, cockgoggles. Crabs are awesome.
>>
>>34738605
>>34738764
listen up you don't even know about crabs yet
when they aren't collecting garbage because they always have to have some trash in their claws, they're living in it
yeah, it's time to shit on hermit crabs especially now, who will literally fight to the death over the chance to live in an empty pill bottle
it really doesn't get much worse than this and that's before we start talking about those ridiculous mass crab migrations
they are so mindfuked at that time that they will watch a thousand of their bros get smashed by a car and follow right along for the opportunity to get smashed right away themselves
but it's probably because they are a crab and they know it's a life not worth living
>>
>>34738536
listen here cunt, you think you know what a crab is? fuck with the gang cunt, walk through our hood after dark
>>
File: crab 1327281647663.jpg (133KB, 453x568px) Image search: [Google]
crab 1327281647663.jpg
133KB, 453x568px
>>34738956
And you have no sympathy for those poor bastards. You fucking monster
>>
>>34738011
if u fuck with the vision lets link im tryina build
>>
new link please

oreo
>>
File: Not today hooman.jpg (46KB, 740x423px) Image search: [Google]
Not today hooman.jpg
46KB, 740x423px
i will NEVER get tired of watching the videos where a crab turns the tables on a human and grabs the knife. If i was ever cooking crab and that happened to me, I would let the fucker go out of sheer respect for his will to survive.
>>
Heres a permanent link, clicc away
>>
File: DoctorManhatten.jpg (458KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DoctorManhatten.jpg
458KB, 1920x1200px
everyone of you is crazy. here's a true comfy one.

https://discord.gg/RRgaCy6

rules: be cozy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.