[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Essential anti-valentines day album for the jaded robot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: homepage_large.c476ec8f.jpg (45KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.c476ec8f.jpg
45KB, 319x319px
ITT: Essential anti-valentines day album for the jaded robot.
>>
File: 1486515775008.jpg (312KB, 1168x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1486515775008.jpg
312KB, 1168x1046px
These are all very good, very dark, gloomy, and depressing. I highly recommend Deathconsciousness, Giles Corey, Weighing Souls in the Sand, and Dragging a Dead Deer Up A Hill
>>
id imagine that listening to something anti valentines is unnecessary and will just fuck you up.

the only reason why i know valentine's is coming up is because this board keeps bringing it up.
>>
>>34738009

That's why we are jaded anon
>>
Anything from Agalloch's album "the mantle" is pretty good and depressing, desu. It's not really "anti-valentines" per se, but if you want to drown your sorrows in some depressing music, it'll do the trick.

I gotta say though, OP's album in the pic is probably the most depressing thing I've ever listened to
>>
what about the glow, pt 2? i like the atmosphere it has
>>
You're a disgrace if you even dare to consider Hospice an anti-valentine album. If you can't even relate to the composer/singer's story and emotions in that period of time, you're only digging your hole even deeper. If you emulate a situation in which you simply are not, you're just accumulating self-pity atop self-pity and you're just denigrating yourself for shit that hasn't actually happened.

Hospice isn't about not being loved, or being anti-social or just not loving people an all. It's about the composer going through a shitty relationship and struggling to let go of the past. At some point, he comes to a resolution; his relationship was dying all along, and he slowly wakes up from it while slowly reminiscing the past until the emotion fades. But, can it?

The writer actually went through that shit. That's why the album is called Hospice, because it's purely symbolic of events from his real life. He didn't force it onto himself, you are.
You are refusing to love because of some brat thought, that the world hates you and despises you because you don't look 'good'. That's a superficial aspect to people, and not all people are like that.

This is not by any means an anti-valentine's day album. Listen to the lyrics and pay attention. You are sad because you WANT to be sad in this current moment.
>>
File: homepage_large.ea111c3b.jpg (14KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.ea111c3b.jpg
14KB, 319x319px
>>34737994
that codeine album fucks me up so bad
>>
>>34738678
>He didn't force it onto himself, you are.
>You are refusing to love because of some brat thought, that the world hates you and despises you because you don't look 'good'.
hohohoo hold the fuck up. stop the shitty generalization. just because some robots are retarded and think all that matters is looks (which clearly they dont, unless youre an actual freak looking 1/10), it doesnt mean everybody that hates valentines and posts here has that simple fucking train of thought you just inserted in that post.

>You are sad because you WANT to be sad in this current moment.
if you spent 1/5th of the time that you spent thinking about and analyzing that album thinking about a robot's plight and why we are outcasts, youd realise it's not as simple as that. think critically next time before shitting on others just because they didn't understand your favorite album. cunt.
>>
>>34738678
im not happy with my post. shouldve put more emphasis on the fact that your (>>34738678) opinion is utterly stupid and clearly not thought out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.