/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I dodge a bullet? Ex broke up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1440544326210.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440544326210.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
She wanted a man that made $200,000+
$10,000 ring
Nice House
Nice Car
No Prenup

She changed once I got laid off (had a good job)
Would go out with other rich men then tell me about how she wasn't attracted to them

She broke up with me once she saw I didn't get a new job and went back to school.

Would constantly compare me to former rich guys she dated

Called my friends geeks
Thought my friends were uncool

Never paid for anything

But would be nice and give me gifts here and there

Would get pissed if I put a limit on how many drinks we got

It hurts, she was a 10/10

We dated over a year
>>
>>34737569
>did I dodge a bullet
Fucking yes.
>>
File: 1485666171561.jpg (441KB, 1215x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485666171561.jpg
441KB, 1215x1200px
we're wired pretty oddly on average, aren't we? sounds atrocious, but the fact that you considered her a "10/10" in terms of sexuality/attractiveness, you seem to have a good amount of regret

sure, having someone as your significant other for a whole year is bound to leave some unresolved feelings when the whole thing is over

really interesting though- seems like your traditional modernized golddigger

maybe you dodged a bullet or maybe that was sadly the best you'd ever have it in a relationship; who's to say?

i'll save the fuck off normie for others
>>
File: 1468102313641.jpg (108KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1468102313641.jpg
108KB, 624x434px
>>34737569
I'm sure you're feeling what are genuine emotions of sadness.

that being said you're a fucking NORMIE and you need to fucking LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34737569
What you just described is a classic textbook gold digger. In other words, fuck yes you dodged a bullet. Remember Brendan Fraser.
>>
>>34737645
>>34737655
She was a literal 10/10. Every guy she met tried/tries to fuck her but she has very high standards. I feel like shit tho, cause she was doing massive reno and I helped her a lot when I first met her cause I would have honestly have done anything for her as hot as she was. But then as we dated I didn't want to do reno shit anymore.

I took her to dozens and dozens of fun vacation trips and we travelled a shit ton 1,000s and 1,000s of miles away from home.

I got to know her family and friends well and she even mentioned marriage.

Shit fell apart and I feel like it's my fault.
>>
>>34737569
Why do you normies come here?

Fuck off and Die
>>
>>34737718
Also, I fucking hate looking at her instagram. She'll post some photo of her looking hot as shit and gets 100s of dudes commenting trying to fuck her. Pisses me off now I'm not even with her.

FUCK. She's right down the road from me adn kicked me out of her house (we lived separetely but I'd be over a lot). She basically told me she didn't want to be friends either (initially she was open to being friends but somehow I came off if I couldn't fuck her I didnt want to be friends) and she said I was a rwally good guy / wanted to stay in touch --- but the way i acted pissed her off so much she said clearly she didnt want to be friends.

now i lost fucking friendship with her cause i was a horn dog that only wanted to hang out if i could fuck her

wow
>>
File: 1478315513476.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478315513476.png
332KB, 554x584px
>>34737718
judging from a long distance away with precious little data, sounds a lot like she was enamored with the lifestyle that you two led (and you provided)

note her leaving you as soon as this lifestyle was in risk

Your fault? Sure, it was """your fault""" for not continuing to provide a pre-emptive constant honeymoon of travelling, "dozens and dozens of fun vacation trips", etc. You probably could have kept up with her as long as you provided that.

And whatcha think would have happened had you stopped providing this later?

jesus christ m80 i am unable to even conceive of being able to travel thousands of miles away from home "dozens and dozens" of times over a year anyway, that's fucking madness. maybe i'm quite a bit younger or less financially-endowed but shit mang
>>
>>34737845
you're right.

how should i feel about her initially offering friendship and me just saying i wanted to only hang out if we had benefits and then pissing her off where she doesn't even want to be my friend/

she said i was a good guy and she wanted to be friends stay in contact but then i pissed her off (unrelated) and she got super mad and kicked me out of her house and said we werent friends.

should i try to be her friend? what should do?

move on? not conatct her? this is a girl ive known and spent over a year with!

im confused
>>
File: 1009148869420.png (178KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
1009148869420.png
178KB, 400x270px
>>34737907
i would not maintain contact personally

through your posts it seems as though you were mainly infatuated/attracted to her physical attributes; it only seems logical that you'd be wanting 'dem benefits. you have not mentioned her personality aside from shitty...whaddya say, logistical traits? the golddigging.

why dontcha just cut off contact with her and try to snag some girl that you think is attractive and isn't seemingly into you mainly for the lifestyle that you provide?
of course, implying that is possible, this board may mostly say it is not
>>
>>34737907
Jesus man you are a grown up fucking adult. Why are you asking questions like you're a 14 year old?
>>
>>34738124
>>34737907
cause im autisitc & have small dating experience. and yeah you're right thanks man. i should cut ties
>>
>>34737907
You got DUMPED.

Get it? THAT'S A DUMP!

If you were "such a good guy" why would she let you go? Women look for "good guys" all the time. It's the whole point of their life. Find a "good guy" and settle down.

So what changed. Are you any less of a "good guy"? I'd wager not. You're still a good guy.

And she dumped you because you didn't provide her with an early retirement.

Fuck her offer of friendship. You don't need "friends" who only use you for the life you can provide for them.

Erase her from your current life. I'm sure there were good times between you two that were genuine. Those times are over. Nice things happen sometimes and when they stop happening, it was nice to have had those experiences and treasure them for occurring, but understand that they might not happen again.
>>
>>34738348
this is a great comment, thanks man
>>
>>34737569
You got in early without paying much. Pity the poor sucker who marries that bitch.
>>
>>34738809
No, you're completely right.

>>34738348
>Fuck her offer of friendship. You don't need "friends" who only use you for the life you can provide for them.

Such a good point
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.