[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fall in love with the tumblr page of a girl in Chicago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1461565524169.jpg (95KB, 446x446px) Image search: [Google]
1461565524169.jpg
95KB, 446x446px
>tfw fall in love with the tumblr page of a girl in Chicago
>tfw european

Reading her blog is so perfect
It's all I've ever wanted in a girl for as long as I've known

Hold me
>>
File: 1483882114640.jpg (16KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
1483882114640.jpg
16KB, 400x321px
>>34736082
>mfw come across a facebook profile of a girl from the other side of the world who's literally perfect to me
>think about how I'd probably never have a chance with her even if I we knew each other
>>
File: fuhrer frog.jpg (25KB, 209x203px) Image search: [Google]
fuhrer frog.jpg
25KB, 209x203px
>fall in love hopelessly
>on a rational level know that even if anything happened it would never work out due to vast personal differences
>obsessive tier emotional level means the rational level can go suck meaty veiny cocks
>3 years later reason is barely starting to have weight as the obsession begins to wear off after a year and a half of not seeing her and half a year of isolating myself from any part of the internet she might be on
>it's still obvious it will take years, if not a decade, to finally forget
>>
File: 1486029321871.jpg (63KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486029321871.jpg
63KB, 1080x1080px
>>34736082
the same thing happened me, best just to get over it... its taking me 3 years. dont let that happen to you.
>>
I sort of wish I could do this. while being jaded has its advantages, it really sucks to be incapable of even fantasizing about love
>>
>>34736082
oh cool, I actually live in chicago

link me her blog so i can dick her down for you
>>
>>34737552
I don't want her getting /r9k/ waifu raided like that protest QT
>>
File: IMG_9823.gif (359KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9823.gif
359KB, 240x200px
>>34736082
> failing in love with a tumblrina
Wew, lad Anyone retarded enough to be on tumblr isn't worth your time
>>
>>34738482
Where else am I supposed to find art hos and goth sluts?
>>
Anyone who visits tumblr shouldn't be allowed here.
That would get rid of half the anons on this board, but I say good riddance.
>>
>>34736082
It's all fake. Anon, anyone who has a blog is not logging who they really are. Just how they want to seem. Your dream girl isn't real. Waifu Anime instead
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.