[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now white girls are dating blackbots for the BBC If you come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16

File: 1486587630269.png (635KB, 839x881px) Image search: [Google]
1486587630269.png
635KB, 839x881px
Now white girls are dating blackbots for the BBC

If you come across a """blackbot""" tell them to GTFO. Niggers CANNOT be robots.

The stereotype of BBC is enough to land them a white girl.
>>
thats cool

was your pic supposed to prove that white girls only care about bbc though? coz i dont see how it does
>>
>>34735759
HAHAH AREN'T I GREAT FOR GETTING THIS KID'S HOPES UP AND MAKING HIM THINK I LIKE HIM BUT THEN I'M GOING TO DROP HIM THE MOMENT THE MEDIA ATTENTION DIES DOWN
HAHAH AREN'T I SUCH A GOOD PERSON
>>
>>34736689
>being so jaded you see treachery everywhere you go
>>
>>34736721
it's the hard truth though
>>
>>34735759
>all those niggers commenting just because he's a nigger

They really are tribal animals.
>>
>>34736721
>he legitimately believes this girl is his friend
>he legitimately believes this girl will be his friend for his entire life
Once she goes to college this kid is getting dropped and it's only going to devastate him. Fuck this bitch, she's only doing it for the attention, OTHERWISE THERE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A FACEBOOK VIDEO OF IT.
>>
File: 1445446842723-0.jpg (105KB, 566x396px) Image search: [Google]
1445446842723-0.jpg
105KB, 566x396px
yes all niggers BTFO

the niggiest nig-nog freak retarded nigger right out of the jungles of assfreaka, that can't even speak english can get a white girlfriend

all they need to do is get their retarded monkey ass to a 'white country' and whip out their BBC and say 'muh dik, muh dik' and instantly they have 10 white girls fighting eachover to mate with the bull.
>>
>>34736749
>>34736757
all I see is a young woman inspiring the world showing us all how a little kindness can go a long way

and then I see your post and its filled with perversion, twisting and warping a act of altruism into something vile

AKA, She brightens up the world and then theres you. Others will see her actions and they might even copy it, show the world they can do a good deed just like this highschool girl.

What are your actions displaying to the world?
>>
>>34737110
>good deed
She's just going to disappoint him. Maybe leave him worse than he was before.
>>
I'm black robot and get no white girls and have shitty size balls. White chads get all the girls.
>>
>>34737110
If her intentions were truly altruistic why did she make a video her asking him to prom, and then upload it to FaceBook? Why couldn't she have just DONE it?

If you do something for altruism you don't do it to be recognized. Her intentions in doing this were to be recognized as good person. Otherwise she wouldn't have made a virtue-signalling video of her proposal.

All I see is some triggered roastie who can't see past her own sex's doublespeak.
>>
>>34737423
>Her intentions in doing this were to be recognized as good person. Otherwise she wouldn't have made a virtue-signalling video of her proposal.
FIN
>>
>>34735759
>blacks have the lowest responses on dating sites
>White males have highest and can get their pick of women from literally any country because of positive stereotypes.

HAHA b-but at least we have the stereotype of being hyper-sexualized big-dicked aggressive monsters, right guys?

Unless you're an actual 3/10, If you're white you CAN NOT be a robot.
>>
>>34735759

She doesn't actually want that autistic robot's dick. That dumb Stacy is doing it for attention to show everyone how generous and nice she is to get more attention from Chad.

Nothing new here. Move along.
>>
Femanon here, o.p is right I've become a slave to the bbc
>>
>>34737423
Where does it say in the rules that only good deeds go unnoticed? Where does it say in the rules that enjoying attention automatically makes you a horrible person?

Why cant she do a good deed and enjoy the attention. Why is it in your world one HAS to cancel the other out.

If people were like you, there would be no good deeds left in this world because hardly anyone would know about it, everything you'll read or hear about would be shit and negative since some braniac like yourself decided that all good doings in this world need to be kept private
>>
>>34737563
It literally says in the bible that people who seek attention from doing good deeds are corrupt or some shit. Jesus said that. Since Christianity has been the dominant moral and ethic view of the western world, I'd say that's where it comes from. Stop defending some slut who's trying hard to prove she's a good person by devastating an autistic guy's life for her own personal gain.
>>
>>34735759
But that's simply not true. I'm not Chad Thundercock and girls don't treat me like I am. Don't believe in memes.
>>
>>34737563
Matthew 6:1-4
"Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.

2 "Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

It's in the bible you idiot. Christianity is the dominant ethical/moral worldview of the western world.
>>
>>34737596
I assume this girl didn't read the bible unlike you, which is great for her because her actions demonstrates her a kind and caring person and hopefully that will inspire others to do the same.

Whereas you sit alone reading your stories, using Jesus's name as a tool to attack people.
>>
>>34737685
>still defending a """"good"""" virtue-signalling roastie
If this girl cares so much about him, why doesn't she actually date him?
>>
>>34737658
you can refer to my other post, if all the bible has done for you is fill your hearts with hatred and condemnation towards others than pls keep that shit away from me and the world
>>
Most females really don't care much for black guys and most black guys don't have huge dicks.
>>
>>34737685
>Using Jesus's name as a tool to attack people
>Jesus literally said, you should not boast about your good deeds
???
>>
>>34737717
>he doesn't realize without Jesus, he wouldn't be living in the nice world that exists today
WE LITERALLY BROUGHT TECHNOLOGY AND ADVANCEMENT TO ALL NON WESTERN NATIONS.
>>
>>34737560
Would you mind sharing any BBC with me gurl?
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 468x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 468x289px
Ayyy were all the white women at? I got some BBC for ya.
>>
File: 1486034323195.jpg (56KB, 546x490px) Image search: [Google]
1486034323195.jpg
56KB, 546x490px
>>34737685
A truly kind and caring person would commit actions regardless of their benefit. If it weren't for her benefit, she probably wouldn't of committed the act in the first place. Not that I'm being pessimistic, or implying she's a horrible person, but it's obvious she partly (probably mostly) did this for attention.

Stop being some beta orbiter white knight and wake up.
>>
>>34736721
are you actually retarded? yeah im sure this is going to end up just fine

hes totally not going to get excited about this and think this bitch actually likes him

shes actually going to keep dating this fucker and have sex with him and treat it like a normal relationship

holy fuck you people are too dumb for this place even
>>
>>34737818
Unless you have a time machine you don't know if any of that will happen. You're sounding like some bitter and jaded bundle of sticks.
>>
>>34736721
It's the truth though.
Girls aren't attracted to autism whether you're white or black. He's black on top of this, and that's even worse.

It's the absolute truth.

This girl just wanted people to look at her like she's a great person, but she's likely the antithesis of this.
>>
>>34737808
Why don't you stop be so jaded about life?

Since when did truly kind and caring people have the monopoly on good deeds? So unless you are 100% "good" you can never do a good deed?
>>
File: 1476324866300.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476324866300.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>34737110
>>34737563
>>34737685
>>34737717

Cmon now champ you can do better than that can't you?
>>
>>34737848
>>34737848
Ok, since you're so cuck sure about her genuinely caring about this kid, why don't you report back every year or couple of months on the status of their relationship. SHE WILL DROP HIM ONCE HIGH SCHOOL ENDS
>>
>>34737904
>SHE WILL DROP HIM ONCE HIGH SCHOOL ENDS
Again how do you know this?
>>
>>34737563
That's absurd.
To demand attention from the good that you do is sickening.

They do cancel each other out when there are ulterior motives to altruism.

It's like those people that set up charities for starving African children and then pocket the money.

The world is fucked up; get used to it.
>>
>>34737890
>>34737890
You don't have to be 100% good to do a good deed, but when you DO a GOOD DEED you don't shout "HEY WORLD LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT WHAT I DID! PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE THIS BECAUSE WHAT I DID WAS SUCH A GOOD ACTION". You do the action without expecting praise, without expecting people to even care you've even done it. You don't fucking take a video of it so you can post it all over the internet.
>>
You know what I really don't understand, most of you are saying she will probably dump him, or he will probably be worse off, or you just assume everything that is going through the kids mind or the girls mind

Do you people think you have some secret sixth sense. Because it sounds to me like you have no idea whats going on and you automatically assume what you would do in this situation even though this has nothing to do with you
>>
>>34737890
>exploiting an autistic kid for attention
>good deed
>>
File: 1486519818440.gif (2MB, 295x216px) Image search: [Google]
1486519818440.gif
2MB, 295x216px
>>34737717

>le blind peace and love optimism
>please please don't sho me da bible if its hateful PEACE AND LOVE!!!!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>34737938
Girl at my high school was the same as this bitch. She worked with the special ed kids. She even took one to prom JUST LIKE THIS BITCH. Overheard her talking to friends saying "Yeah, I kind of regret doing that. He know thinks I like him and it's really gross and awkward" She dropped """"hanging"""" out with special ed kids after high school. I know. This bitch will drop him. And it will crush him.
>>
>>34737947
Okay but thats the thing, its not like shes coming into this with the premise of im going to be 100% altruistic.

She's just doing X deed.

Now you can interpret using facts. She's smiling, he's smiling, others are smiling. People are happy.

OR you can interpret this using your jaded view and start coming up with conspiracies or criticism how she's not really altruistic. (psst no one said she was, she never claimed to be) all she wanted was to make a guy happy and show the world.
>>
>>34737984
Again when are you going prove this will 100% happen?
>>
>>34737956
Yet you see how undesirable that kid is.
You see how desirable the girl is.

You know it's more than a mere display of altruism just on the basis of evolution.

It's not real. It's obvious.
>>
>>34738010
Once again, ALL SHE WANTED TO DO WAS MAKE THE GUY HAPPY, WHY POST A VIDEO OF HER DOING THE """""""GOOD""""""""" DEED ON FACEBOOK?
>>
>>34736721
hello you blue pilled motherfucker
>>
>>34738010

Anyone can fake a smile you fucking retard.
>>
>>34738040
Again, when are you going to prove this 100% won't happen?
>>
>>34738052
>muh pills will sure save me
>>
>>34738010
Yet if she's asking him to date her, there has to be a desire to date him.

This can't end well.

You know it won't.

Look at the disparity between them. One is autistic and black. The other is highly desirable.
>>
>>34738046
Who said ALL she wanted was to make the guy happy.

Why can't a person want to make another happy and get it on camera to have as a memory/share with the world

Where does it say that all she wanted was to make him happy. Did you somehow managed to get inside her head and only you know in secret her real intentions?
>>
>>34738069
You're the one making claims mate. Also just using what I typed against me is the sign of a fool.
>>
>>34737685
>>34737704
>>34737808

IT'S BAIT YOU RETARDS

Weak bait at that. He's obviously caricaturing fedoralords:

>white knighting a roastie
>militant atheism

ffs
>>
>>34738086
You did buddy you said it right here in this post>>34738010. I suggest you stop since it's clear you can't even remember all the bullshit you've been spouting
>>
>>34738105
>using my argument against me makes you the fool
wew lad, this is some next level cognitive dissonance
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 800x800px
>>34738127
>being this much of a dummy he could not give me facts so he just chimps out
>>
>>34735759
virtue-signalling at its finest. that's inhuman.
>>
>>34738073
nothing can save you
another redpill on the house
>>
>>34738162
https://twitter.com/mikal_bartosik?lang=en
Here's here twitter. This shit happened over a year ago. As you can see, she's a basic bitch, and has completely dropped this autistic kid. The autistic kids name is Jonathan Ramilo. No mention of him on her twitter after the date of the prom. She dropped his ass. It was a one time event to virtue signal how much of a """""good""""" person she is.
>>
>>34738242
I don't think you know what red pill means are were it comes from.
>>
File: 1484344774037.jpg (44KB, 306x328px) Image search: [Google]
1484344774037.jpg
44KB, 306x328px
>>34737890
Here's your (you) nigger.
>>
>>34738108
let me rephrased that then
>all she wanted was to make a guy happy and show the world.
to
>all she did was make the guy react a certain way, it was recorded and broadcasted
>>
>>34738266
I think you're a fucking retard that needs spoonfed
>>
>>34738292
>spoonfed
Don't you mean to be spoon fed?
>>
Are you guys actually saying you are not jaded about life?

You'll probably all admit that you are very jaded, so why wouldn't you automatically assume the way you interpret the world is warped by your own bias.

I think it would be a very helpful rule of thumb for you lot
>>
>>34738350

>don't have any arguments so might as well call him out on his grammar!!!
>>
>>34738086
>Who said ALL she wanted was to make the guy happy.
YOU FUCKING SAID IT YOU BITCH ASS RETARD!
>Why can't a person want to make another happy and get it on camera to have as a memory/share with the world
You can do whatever you want but when you do this you are opening up room for all sorts of interpretations and the "jaded" ones from the people here make a lot of sense.
>Where does it say that all she wanted was to make him happy. Did you somehow managed to get inside her head and only you know in secret her real intentions?
I don't need to enter someones head to see that what's posted on facebook is indeed for some kind of attention. She did it for attention AND THAT IS THE ONLY CLEAR REASON THAT WE CAN INFER FROM THE PICTURE YOU BRAINDEAD RETARD. Her altruism is only a possibility but her desire for attention is a fact. If you look closer and watch the clear social disparity between them you have quite enough ammunition to expect the worse from that stupid picture.

IF YOU USE AN ALTRUISTIC ACT FOR ATTENTION, CHANCES ARE YOU'RE NOT REALLY ALTRUISTIC IN THE FIRST PLACE.
>>
>>34738350
Didn't you mean *or >>34738266
>>
>>34738284
Changes nothing. They were recorded by her volition.
>>
>>34738162
>>34738284
Oh look, the white knights don't have a response when they saw this girl's twitter. They abandoned their "perfect princess" once they found out she was just like the rest of them.

This thread is over boys. Mikal Bartosik has been proven to be just another virtue-signalling roastie.
>>
>>34738396
jaded views make sense to jaded people who would have thought

jaded views are jaded views and do not actually reflect reality

Who would have thought

Oh and who said she wants to be altruistic. You guys sure love making a lot of wrong assumptions.

Aka jaded views = wrong
>>
File: blackbots.png (11KB, 1281x110px) Image search: [Google]
blackbots.png
11KB, 1281x110px
>>34735759
>Now white girls are dating blackbots for the BBC
>If you come across a """blackbot""" tell them to GTFO. Niggers CANNOT be robots.
>The stereotype of BBC is enough to land them a white girl.
>le BCC may may
gas yourself if you think this
if you're "muh master race " then you should'nt be a robot
even if you were that just make you more pathetic
so much for master race
Caucasians?
more like Cuckasians
>>
File: baito desu.jpg (225KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
baito desu.jpg
225KB, 3000x3000px
>>34736721
>>34737110
>>34737563
>>34738010
>>34738086

Good show, anon. Nearly triggered me too.
>>
>>34738404
oh and also it's where>>34738266
if you want to be a faggot grammar nazi we can do that.
>>
>>34738259
Literally a "Roasties are all bitches" episode now.

Worst is, they can't even deny it with this evidence.
>>
>>34738448
Stop going back on topic dummy. I'm getting them to keep going off it.
>>
>>34738442
There's logic to my post, while to yours none. Are you finally getting cornered?

As I said, her desire for attention is a fact because she recorded it and posted on facebook herself. Her altruistic tendencies are nothing but a possibility and the picture itself and its content is quite enough to deny that possibility.

How stupid are you, my man?
>>
>>34738478
fuck I just came here so I didn't know where the thread was going
>>
>>34738474
Notice how they haven't responded to that post either. It's because they now realize they are wrong, and have moved on to find another woman to defend.
>>
File: 1486097783504.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486097783504.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>34738442

>jaded views are wrong and you have jaded views because i say so!!!
>therefore you are wrong
>>
The entire reason this white girl did this was because the guy was black. White women will literally willingly get pregnant from a retarded black man to prove how nice and not racist they are. What does a retarded white guy get? He gets shoved in the corner and beaten within an inch of his life by black people.

Face it, this world is no longer for white men. Kill yourselves. Nobody wants you. There's a reason the vast majority of adult male virgins are white men.
>>
File: IMG_9831.jpg (22KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9831.jpg
22KB, 239x211px
>>34736689
Underrated.

Blox blox blix
>>
>>34738531
Cuck shill trying to use this thread for his propaganda. Are your threads getting deleted or what? Get lost faggot.
>>
>>34738259
White knights on suicidewatch
>>
>>34738490
>There's no logic to your post
I can imagine why you would say that, since I base my assumptions and logic on facts

Fact she made him smile
Fact she got 500k to share in this special moment
Fact jaded people will always think wanting attention makes you a horrible person, probably because of sour grapes.

This has nothing to do with altruism, or attention seeking. This is about you people being so jaded that you see treachery everywhere you go, and how all your opinions are warped
>>
>>34738530
>because I say so
how about because I use what's infront of me to make an objective conclusion and not use my own person feelings and applying MY circumstances to THEIR situation

Like most have you been doing this entire thread
>>
>>34738259
Do you also expect every girl who talks to you to marry and have your babies as well?
>>
>>34738613
>Fact she made him smile
What's so altruistic about smiling? I'm cracking a huge laugh at your stupid posts. Are you altruistic because of that?
>Fact she got 500k to share in this special moment
Nothing special about using an autist guy for virtue-signalling and portraying yourself as a good person for attention. Again, since she did it for attention that's the most accurate view you can infer from that picture.
>Fact jaded people will always think wanting attention makes you a horrible person, probably because of sour grapes.
Since you're so sure of your facts. What are you even trying to do here? Are you here to stroke your ego by trying to change our views make times more sense than yours? Know what? If so, this is virtue-signalling just like that bitch did on OP's picture. You suck, faggot.

>
This has nothing to do with altruism, or attention seeking. This is about you people being so jaded that you see treachery everywhere you go, and how all your opinions are warped
Why do you care so much, roastie?

>how about because I use what's infront of me to make an objective conclusion and not use my own person feelings and applying MY circumstances to THEIR situation
BECAUSE WHAT'S IN FRONT OF YOU IS THE FUCKING PICTURE OF A ROASTIE VIRTUE-SIGNALLING AND EVERYTHING ON IT GOES AGAINST YOUR STUPID VIEW AND BECAUSE "YOUR FEELINGS" HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH OBJECTIVITY. ARE YOU A WOMAN? YOU FUCKING MUST BE A WOMAN BECAUSE YOU'RE AS RETARDED AS ONE!!! THANKS FOR TRIGGERING ME, MY MAN.
>>
File: 1442889796650.jpg (57KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1442889796650.jpg
57KB, 604x604px
>>34735759
>lets go to prom together!!!
>okay prom is over, stop texting me
>okay for real prom is over, don't talk to me in the halls
>date? uh no.. im busy this weekend
I feel bad for this lil nigga, it'll hurt more having this hope and it being crushed, than to have had nothing at all.
>>
File: deer on a bed waking up.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
deer on a bed waking up.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>34736721
I wish I was still like you anon. Cherish those goggles.
>>
>>34738673
>oh shit those jaded guys from /r9k/ were actually right about this girl and her intentions
>I know I'll call him a virgin loser
>haha that will show him!
>>
>>34738772
Anyone got the source on this glorious animal?
>>
>>34735759
This video is infurating, shes just seeking attention.
I remember when I asked my friend to prom, she pretty much ditched me after one dance, I wasn't very popular so I didn't end up going to any after parties and i'm pretty sure she hooked up with someone else. I'm part black and have a huge penis and am above average looking btw, so you're full of shit.

Stupid thing is someone else that I knew really wanted someone to go with her, and I would of had a way better chance with her but I went all onenitis for the girl I took to prom.

Also she's dating some fat white guy now.
>>
>>34738891
>I'm part black

There's your problem. A full black man would have been inside her and her best friend that night.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (74KB, 540x376px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
74KB, 540x376px
>>34738652

>I use what's infront of me to make an objective conclusion
>make an objective conclusion
>objective conclusion
>objective

This has to be bait.
>>
>>34738613
Alright my man, lets say her intentions were 100% pure and she's just a really good person. What she's doing is still way more harm than good, but because she's a pretty white girl she cannot comprehend what she is doing to a black autistic kid. This fuckin kid probably thought that this was finally his change, his moment to get a girlfriend. And I garun-fuckin-tee that after prom she slowly cut contact because that autist would have definitely gotten clingy after it.

Then he gets rejected and goes through self loathing and an ever darker mental state than before. If you don't have intentions to actually give somebody a real chance, just fuckin leave them alone. These pity stunts fuck people up because it makes people think they have a chance when they were never an option to begin with. Especially people like this kid who will most likely never have a gf in his life.

inb4 you dont know he'll never have a gf
Nigga, he's black and so autistic he's in "special needs", dude is fuckin doomed unless he makes millions as a software dev or some shit.
>>
>>34738792
I never called you a virgin or a loser. Do you see now how wrong and dangerous your jaded views can be?
>>
>>34739034
Why? Because I'm a virgin loser? Fuck you bro I've heard it all before.
>>
>>34739017
>garun-fuckin-tee
see thats the problem, your guarantees are based on a false view of the world. Saying things like she's doing more harm than good, speaking as if you are clairvoyant and can tell the future.
>Then he gets rejected and goes through self loathing and an ever darker mental state than before
Stop applying your life to his.
>>
>>34739017
Considering he's in a special needs class, he's probably dumb as a fucking rock.
>>
>>34739124
How dare you! I'm in a special needs class and I'm SMART as a rock.
>>
>>34739122
Dude, just stop. You've already been proven wrong. It has already been shown that this bitch dropped him the moment prom was over. Dropped him from her life the moment senior year ended. This kid is sitting at home playing his DS, not hanging out with this hot girl and her friends.

End your life.
>>
>>34739122
Man, you're problem is that your ego is in this holier than thou "i see the good in everything" state. You have no fuckin empathy for other people. If you had empathy you'd see why we all feel bad for this kid instead of writing it off as nothing. There's clearly no use in arguing with you so imma leave this thread, but I'd look inward too like you ask so many others here to do.
>>
>>34739215
You feel bad (a common feel amongst jaded people) but have you asked yourself does the kid actually feel bad or are you just applying your jaded view to his life, thats the point im trying to get across
>>34739183
proven wrong? you are acting as if she proposed to this guy, its a prom date, not a vow to spend the rest of their lives together.
>>
>>34739017
>he thinks broken hearts are worse

Here's news flash. EVERY relationship ends in either separation or death. To not pursue any because you MIGHT get hurt in the future is just plain cowardice.
>>
>>34739215
>You have no fuckin empathy for other people.
The truth about white-knights, sjw and all those shits who virtue-signal for life. They think they are altruistic but they are putting their egos before the problems of other people.
>>
>>34739273
Many more chances of feeling bad about being led and then dumped than feeling otherwise. This is common sense. If you think that this is being jaded, whatever.
>>
>>34739344
if you think thats not being jaded than whatever. stop thinking just because in that situation you would react a certain way, it means everyone will react just like you.
>>
the virtue signaling has been out of control for a while.
>>
>>34739381
>stop thinking just because in that situation you would react a certain way, it means everyone will react just like you.
I'm only saying what's more likely to happen.
>>
>>34739397
I know! Enough virtue signaling, let's get back to the butthole fingering, am I right gentlemen?
>>
File: 1486007346479.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486007346479.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>jewish media basically puts niggers on ez mode with cheats
>they still can't get white girls
blacks can't be robos they can be 5'6" with a 3 inch dick and stacy will still see them as jerome basketball stud.
>>
>>34739440
What are you talking about? oregnariaor
>>
>>34739469
Just let me reach in there once. You can have anything I find. Please.
>>
>>34739419
no what you are saying is a jaded person is more likely to assume what will happen with a faulty bias
>>
>>34735759
So you have never watched one of those school teenage movies have you? Very likely this roastie cheerleader is going to bully him at the prom and go with chad. Expect unlike the movies there will be no other hot girl waiting to have pity sex with this autistic boy that also hates the cheerleader.

The cheerleader is exploiting this kid to boost her status in the public eye. If she really wants to look good she should have sex with him.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.