[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is rejecting betas so fun?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 54.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
54.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
why is rejecting betas so fun?
>>
>>34735287
same reason why it's fun to reject roasties
>>
>>34735287
Sure looks like a lot of fun I wish I could reject some betas.
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (26KB, 306x306px)
1418228156215.jpg
26KB, 306x306px
>>34735305
As if anyone here would know how that feels.
>>
>>34735316
I have rejected a few women, they were all 2/10s. I'm a 4/10, so they thought they could get me, but it turns out beggars CAN be choosers sometimes.
>>
File: 1485613532173.jpg (71KB, 540x663px) Image search: [Google]
1485613532173.jpg
71KB, 540x663px
>>34735316
I rejected a super ugly chick in social situation for shits and giggles, I enjoy being a swaggering asshole more than poontang from a probably diseased addict.

I think doing that might have given me the little boost in people's eyes that helped me get with another also ugly and annoying but not nasty, perfectly fuckable chick.
>>
>>34735287
Have you guys seen this episode of 90 Day Fiance?

I seriously felt bad for this dude. He really screwed himself my marrying this chick.
>>
>>34735287
that webm is just creepy
the guy is too pushy and the girl shouldn't have been so ambiguous
>>
>>34735545
>Anfisa was always up front about how she liked to buy nice, expensive things
>Jorge promised to buy her whatever she wanted
>He leaves her alone in an apartment all day with no way for her to get out and enjoy herself

He cucked himself. Every time she acted out it was because he was not keeping up his end of the bargain.
>>
>>34735906
I've been in his situation before, it's like the majority of the time your mind is too preoccupied to make any logical decisions. Half of the time you're telling yourself "Holy shit I actually hooked a stacy!" the rest of the time you're devising plots to not let her get away, and she can tell she's got you wrapped around her finger.

I honestly can't fault her either, but the guy is just as immature as she is.
>>
>>34735906
>>34735955
That's what I mean. Like he put effort into getting the type of girl he doesn't really want (at least not in anyway other than her physical appearance) and can't keep. He screwed himself but you can tell by the shit he put up with he probably has really low self-esteem.

They both should be with completely different type of people than the person they're with. The thing is though, Anfisa benefits regardless of what happens.
>>
>met current gf at party
>rando comes up to me
>"heeey makeout with my friend"
>nah.jpg
>"why just make out with her makeout with my friend"
>"I'm not about to trade a 2/10 for a 10/10"
She had a conniption holy shit
>>
>>34736208
Who goes up to someone and says that? Was she drunk?

Did you just call your girlfriend a 2/10?
>>
>>34735316
I've rejected people but only because they weren't virgins like myself
>>
>>34736350

Someone who wanted to hurt his GF at the time, that's who.
>>
>>34735316
I'm a virgin and I've rejected every woman who ever tried.
>>
>>34736208

I don't even get this story? Why were they asking you to do that?

Did you call the person you were already with a 2/10 or just get your phrasing wrong?

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>34735287
makes 'em feel superior when they know they ain't

>>34736508
h e r o i c
e
r
o
i
c
>>
File: 1481501725907.png (108KB, 274x162px) Image search: [Google]
1481501725907.png
108KB, 274x162px
>>34735316
>dating a grill online
>is BP as shit and keeps stomping on me and pretending like everything is my fault for muh moral superiority
>i am nothing but accommodating, do everything in my power to ensure that she's happy
>she tells me she wants my number because i'm one of the only people she'd want to talk to in case of an emergency
>1 hour later she acts like an insensitive cunt again, I call her out on it and she breaks it off,
>tell her to block my number, my kik, and never speak to me again

my only mistake was that I was a fucking doormat.

but now that we're separated i feel fucking great holy shit why didn't i do this sooner.

never again, hombres.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.