[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the best drug and why is it (THC)-Cannabis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_42911.jpg (369KB, 1147x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_42911.jpg
369KB, 1147x1280px
what is the best drug and why is it (THC)-Cannabis?
>>
Make it legal?!!!! Working man's medicine
>>
Not even close. There is a little thing call opiates.
>>
Stonebot thread
>>
>>34735268
What are you smoking today OP? I'm probably dabbing on some Rumpwax Orange Citrus my friend got from the club. I've had it before and I had such a crazy high, reminded me of a shroom high.
>>
>>34735294
I've had really good vicodin prescribed and I mean the good stuff like eminem likes. those highs are not real man and they can't compare to a great couclock weed high
>>
>>34735268
Its not

You just havent had better ones yet
>>
i want to smoke weed but it's effort to find a dealer etc
>>
>>34735268
I guess you've never shot heroin
>>
File: sad bear.jpg (136KB, 700x594px) Image search: [Google]
sad bear.jpg
136KB, 700x594px
>>34735268
I've smoked alone for the last four nights in a row, I've never done that in my life. Normally I'm a once-a-month-when-someone-will-smoke-with-me type. This is a slippery slope I bet.
>>
>>34735355
I god some super blue dream trim run that is okay tasty for trim
>>
>>34735268
I used to think like this, but then I hit my first jenk. The euphoria lasted for hours. Probably better than heroin and less addictive too.
>>
>>34735268
Cannabis fucks me up and makes me feel horrible, disorientated and scared. What a shitty drug.
>>
File: v00d00.jpg (34KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
v00d00.jpg
34KB, 650x430px
>>34735426
you'll be okay son, you haven't started the dark rituals yet
>>
>>34735426
If you have nothing to do but wait for your imminent death, smoking is fine!
>>
>>34735268
fucking managed to get myself addicted to caffeine during a two week period where i popped around 6-8 pills of 65mg caffeine/ibuprofen/paracetamol a day. I gotta say, the pills worked wonders back when i was sick, but when i don't get caffeine i get depressed and anxious as hell. Guess it's nice that it's literally the most common drug in the world.
>>
>>34735458
This. I have social anxiety and this magnifies it 300x. I get so afraid of being seen or heard that I usually hide in my room and jerk off 10x.
>>
>>34735430
Nice one of my other friends got a half O of some club weed I think it was blue dream shake. Smoking alone or with friends?
>>
>>34735367
>effort
Just ask any black person at a bus stop.
>>
>>34735490
I can't even jerk off because I lose feeling in a lot of my body and my head feels like it's filled with water. I get really tired as well and end up going to sleep feeling like shit.
>>
File: lostmuhfriends.jpg (263KB, 1250x698px) Image search: [Google]
lostmuhfriends.jpg
263KB, 1250x698px
>>34735507
I am working and going to school 8 days a week so mostly smoke by myself I guess but at least once a weekend meet up with the buddies and sesh. My friends have some better jobs than I do and have finished school so is whenever we have the time to meet up ya know
>pic related
>>
>>34735367
order off the darknets
or meet up with a robot ITT?
where do you live
>>
Fucking weed man hurry up and legalize it already, I'm too autistic and paranoid to order it or meet up with a dealer.
>>
>>34735660
>>34735367
how do you guys live in one of the states that still hasn't legalized it for rec or med yet? It is medical in at least 20+ states I thought
>>
>>34735593
I'm lucky atm I'm a neet but I have a job starting up next week. Smoking everyday for now but will def quit once I get my own place and a car.
>>34735660
Bitch please they changed the law in cali so you have to be 21 to buy cigarettes, blunt wraps, any "tobacco" products. Its the worst shit ever.
>>
MDMA/Extacy is literally god in a pil
>>
>>34735696
In Canada it's been de-criminalized, but you can't buy it recreationally yet. When it is it will likely be sold like alcohol is now. So occasionally I'll muster up the courage to go in and purchase it from a licensed distributor.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.