[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The thought process of women. This is pure originality.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: idoyotzu3ley.jpg (77KB, 555x602px) Image search: [Google]
idoyotzu3ley.jpg
77KB, 555x602px
The thought process of women. This is pure originality.
>>
i would not want an abusive bf or a weed dealer.
>>
>>34734467
>has money
>is alpha
makes sense tbqh
>>
anyone who sells weed isnt alpha. they are dirt.
>>
this is why it needs to be legal
>>
>>34734507
Fuck off roastie.

Pure original comment.
>>
>>34734467
You don't want women who want those type of guys anyways.

A lot of guys don't realize that women who want scumbags and the female scumbag equivalent.

Let them date people who screw them over. It won't be your concern when you find someone worth dating.
>>
>>34734669
So...90% of women are "scumbags"?

really made me thinque
>>
>>34734507
Thats your logic typing.

Wait till you see him in person though. Your emotions will take over.
>>
>>34734697
Come on now. Don't be intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>34734658
>responding to vagpersons

you are literally subhuman.
>>
>>34734697
ALL women are scumbags.
>>
>>34734805
>Come on now. Don't be intellectually dishonest.
And yet there's a deluge of women who worship at the feet of guys like
>Scott Peterson
>Dylan Roof
>James Holmes
>Cho Seung-Hui
>Jared Loughner
>Richard Ramirez
>Rich Piana
and theyve all been inundated with this meme that "oh if a guy is acting nice hes not actually nice hes just a secret asshole who wants to rape and murder you and he stomps on puppies in his spare time when he isnt beating his grandma"

really does make the ol almonds activate
>>
If you kids dont learn how to slap a bitch around from time to time you will never get laid. Not slapping a woman is the ultimate cuck mentality.
>>
File: tNwzO7Q_Maxhardcore.jpg (51KB, 356x475px) Image search: [Google]
tNwzO7Q_Maxhardcore.jpg
51KB, 356x475px
>>34734806
>vagpersons

I kekd
>>
>>34734895
Yeah, but there are also dude who would fuck Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias, and are jealous of the victims of female child rapists. Some people are just into shitty people for whatever psychological reason

It doesn't mean everyone (or even most) of that specific demographic likes shitty people. It may be hard for you to believe, but the vast majority of humans, male or female, find being a murderer to be a pretty big turn off.
>>
>>34735455
And yet there's still women who will prostrate themselves at the feet of guys who aren't exactly murderers but are still shitbags.

>girl gets a job in high school
>becomes assistant manager through working there for years
>gets knocked up by an "aspiring pro skateboarder" with a coke+alcohol+painkiller habit and anger issues
>stays with him for years until she finally wakes up and realizes he's not a good father for the baby
it took her about 6-7 years and 2 of them being pregnant/taking care of the baby to realize that "oh shit maybe he's not exactly a great pick". This is just anecdotal but

many such cases!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.