[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 2nd Campaign - /MR9GA/: Make /r9k/ Great Again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1471229327396.png (1MB, 888x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1471229327396.png
1MB, 888x1174px
It's time, my brothers, to spread our wings once again and purge the normies off this board.

We had enough of this cancer turning this place into neo-/b/. This place has never been as cancerous has it has been now. We was once a decent board, a place where OC and good feels ran supreme, like what our board was intended for. /r9k/ was specifically made to be the anti-/b/, not the new-/b/. Ironically, we fulfilled the exact opposite.

We did our best to keep this board ours. The CAW may not have been perfect, it was the price we had to pay to keep this board ours. We fought the normal hoards like nothing we ever saw before. We had covered so much ground; me being the OP of the 4th edition of those threads (someone had to take over since the original wasn't able to) it was one of the greatest things I have seen in a while. After all these months of waiting, I am willing to take arms and fight again, and I know I'm not the only one.

I am calling upon the remaining robots to fight with me. No defeatism, just do what must be done. We have a long road ahead, but I know that we will prevail.

F itler bait comments
I gnore normalfags
S age all shill threads
T erminate all contact with fem"""bots"""
S tand up for what's rightfully ours

Raise your F.I.S.T.S once again and make MR9GA!
>>
>implying it was ever great

Well it's not like I'm doing anything else, so...
>>
Bumping your little crusade thread because I can, fuckers. Why not?
>>
I wanna see this happen, I've been getting tired of this shit too actually
>>
Also, Bogdoleans are shit. They look like weaker versions of Supermutants or some shit
>>
Bumping to get rid of the normies. I WANT MY SAFE SPACE BACK REEE
>>
>>34734384
I see potential in this, viva la board!
>>
How do we get rid of the normies? Sage threads that are garbage? What's the game plan here
>>
>>34734670
This is just a rallying call. We will discuss specifics next thread.
>>
>>34734694
Well we have this thread here right now, the op post will do all It needs to for rallying, we can discuss this now while we have the time
>>
>>34734785
So besides sage, what else should we do to cleanse the board?
>>
>>34734833
Make a universal filter, as in something that we can share our ideas on what should be filtered out.
>>
>>34734384
>F itler bait comments
>I gnore normalfags
>S age all shill threads
>T erminate all contact with fem"""bots"""
>S tand up for what's rightfully ours

I already do all that but it doesn't matter because there are more than enough faggots on this board to keep replying and keep that shit coming

Valiant effort anyway I wish you all the best
>>
>>34734833
I'd say fill the catalog with actual content that is worth being posted to bump the garbage down

>>34734863
Also, this isn't a bad idea
>>
>>34734384
I've done this shit before and it doesn't seem to work, we need more users to do this or it'll never take off, I'll bump you in your efforts to fight off against the normies tho.
>>
The normie hordes are too strong and we have little support at the moment. Sad times ahead
>>
>>34734863
This is my filter. It filters out 1/5th of /r9k/ threads on all 10 pages.

trap*
fembot*
girlfriend*
gf*
erica*
eliza*
BLACKED*
bbc*
blackbot*
bf*
boyfriend*
femboy*
boipussy*
boipucci*
tinder*
femanon*
fat girls
bbw
trap*
transgender*
stanley
questionnaire
ksenia*
cawfag*
stan*
bog*
bogdanov*
stop
reindeer
katya*
rose*
ciara*
simon*
sachie*
feet*
big black cock*
black cock*
eliza*
toby*
asmr*

personal preference:
nofap*
steam*
omegle*
skype*
killing myself*
kms*
suicide*
imouto*
discord*
>>
>>34734833
What I do is call normies out. I ask them "why are you here" or something.

What is also important to unify our beliefs about what is and isn't a Robot that is the only way forward.
>>
File: billy-bat-4448621.jpg (91KB, 467x410px) Image search: [Google]
billy-bat-4448621.jpg
91KB, 467x410px
I guess it really is lost
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.