[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how are you doing tonight robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

File: RideNeverEnds.jpg (26KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
RideNeverEnds.jpg
26KB, 400x388px
how are you doing tonight robots?
>>
>>34734154
I'm sick and ready to shit myself. There's nothing in the fridge and I only get some money tomorrow but I have smokes to last until then. Oh, and I have a $5 in my wallet. How about you?
>>
>happy me and gf of 3 years
>last year around mid december she had to go home due to uni taking a break
>scheduled return is tomorrow
>yesterday she tells me she's wanting a break from the relationship
>wtf, why?
>she said she doesn't feel the same way when it started. (of course not, relationships settle a bit with time)
>and that she wanted to experience more life, now she's young and pretty
>if she were in her thirties she would never consider this but she's not ready yet to settle only for me
>I tell her that I've felt the same way before with her and decided to keep the relationship
>She says she doesn't want the relationship to end, she just needs a break
>throughout the convo she mentioned open relationship a few times
>I'm not a jealous person by any means and I would be cool with it with a few ground rules
>I pressure her this afternoon and ask what the best possible outcome for her
>she tells me she wants either to break up or be in an open rel.
>I pressure to know which one because in one I'm near her in a relationship and the other I'm not.
>she tells me that she wants to break up.

I'm sad
>>
>>34734154

I am tired. I am uneasy about a possible run-in with my ex on here. I wish he would talk to me, I wish I had more AA batteries because my vibrator is now running slower. FUCK. might binge watch sailor moon again.
>>
>>34734154
Well I sat on the tip of my penis when I went to go take a shit so it hurts and I wiped to hard and scraped my anus.
>>
Im pretty okay, was in classes and that social dread hit which SLIGHTLY devastated me

>tfw depression
>>
>>34734226

hang in there robro you'll get better, buy some food and some more smokes and things will start to look up.
I'm just about to drop out of uni and wondering if life is worth it.

>>34734234

maybe you're better off without her, now you can find someone who wants more than just the thrill of a new relationship.
>>
I've been working on how to properly categorize memes
I've come up with two different ways, one based on the meme's origin, and one based on their nature

Problem is, i can't get the nature one to make sense
Right now i'm thinking of going for memes that are
1) Absurd: just weird with no real background
2) Communicative: Ones that express something
I need a third category, one for memes that don't fit the two above, but i can't figure it out.
>>
I can't sleep. My fatass father is snoring very loudly. I hate my life.
>>
>>34734365
I just wanted to love and be loved without '"but"s.

But she's young and wants to have new experiences.

I guess I might take a long trip in the following months. Just haven't decided where.
>>
>>34734275

Firstly, get off my board roastie scum. Secondly, why is he ignoring you?

>>34734318

T-this was by accident r-right anon...?

>>34734329

most people on this board can probably relate to you, including me. It doesn't get easier but you find ways to cope. \what are you studying friendo?
>>
>>34733775

you can see it in there
>>
>>34734390

A noble pursuit, keep up the good work you magnificent autist.

>>34734414

I snore pretty badly too it's not really our fault. But not doing anything about it is, so have you asked him to use sleep aides or something?

>>34734460

you're lucky to have a sister like that, i haven't spoken to my brothers for a decade and i don't think i would even want to. It's true you will probably be a burden to her if you're always unloading your problems onto her, so offer to take care of her kids some time or something like that or talk to her about her problems too, no one's life is perfect.
>>
>>34734577
she has never talked about any problem besides working too much or don't having time to do things
>>
File: K95.jpg (974KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
K95.jpg
974KB, 1920x1080px
>>34734154

>Drinking Jager
>Drunk
>Snowing
>Bored of counter strike
>Thought about seeing if I could Photoshop a Pepe that 4chan make like. Something retarded and hilarious. Decided that was a gay idea.

Currently trying to figure out if I can make a swastika with the custom back lighting my new K95 corsair keyboard.

I'm internally disappointed with my life.
>>
>>34734711

so give her the time to do things, carry some of her load. All problems are relative and even though she may not seem like it, she may be struggling just as much as you.

Plus she will love you more for it and will be more willing to listen to your problems or hang out with you.

Don't take what you have for granted.
>>
>>34734874
but why it have to be me who try to do things??

why she can't say to do things together too??

why It must be me who always say to do things??

I'm tired always to tell people to do things, it seems like if I were the only with the need
>>
I got a call from my mom and she just irritated the shit out of me. I feel really bad but fuck I cannot talk to her. She's just really really annoying and I can tell she's really just very anxious, and possibly stupid. It gets to the point where I get snappy with her, because she just won't stop talking and listening to her speak or try to make a joke is absolutely grating. I feel like such an asshole for feeling this way.

Plus its my nephew's second birthday and the party is this weekend. Just my immediate family and my brother's wife's family. I'm really not looking forward to going, my family think I'm a fucking freak and never talk to me, I'll just want to leave as soon as I arrive.

God I sound like such a snowflake.
>>
>>34734234
>she said she doesn't feel the same way when it started

It's called 'The Honey moon' phase.
All relationships have this.

Took me like 4 months to explain this to my retarded ex. (Her physiology friend ended up confirming it to her.)

General rule of thumb. If they start pushing this issue. The relationship will break later on down the road. They're just straw grabbing for an excuse to help justify their own under the radar agenda.

Sorry thought anon. It's hard going through but you'll learn to survive.

>Fuck 'em
>>
>>34734234
Fuck that for a living
What are you doing fool, dont lose your fucking dignity; open relationshiop my ass brother. It is stupid, she just wants to fuck some guy and then have comfort from you, not worth it. Sersiouly if you broke up with her you'll stand up more, there is better people out there. You can do it, just tell her to stop speaking to you and not put up with that shit; a real lover wouldnt do this to you: they wouldn't go on a break, that means they want to fuck someone else and leach off your fucking emotions. You know what to do, brodie.
>>
>>34734968

i understand m8 i'm the same, no one ever wants to do anything with me. It's hard to accept but maybe we're just low social value robots and have to make up for it somehow.

People are selfish and if you're attractive then just being around you is a good thing for girls and even other guys. We don't get that so we have to do other things that make being around us ''good'' like being funny/interesting/pay for things.

where are you from friendo?

>>34734995

why is your mom anxious?
>>
>>34734329
Im into business management at University. Generic but there will be demand somewhere

Waht about you anon??
>>
>>34735106
This Faggot gets it!
Open relationships are for cucks.

Stop chasing her and see if she chases you.

Burn the bridges
>>
>>34735133
>People are selfish and if you're attractive then just being around you is a good thing for girls and even other guys. We don't get that so we have to do other things that make being around us ''good'' like being funny/interesting/pay for things.
so much true

I'm from spain.
>>
>>34735206

It's exhausting for people like us to have relationships (including friendships) because we always have to be benefitting the other person some way that doesn't involve just having good looks.
Maybe just find people who share an interest/hobby with you and just have a very small circle of friends (maybe 2 or 3). Or make friends with other ugly people but the hilarious irony is that we also subconciously don't want to be friends with people below our social value and we would also rather be friends with chad / juan chadito III.
>>
>>34734459

roastie scum will be what I sign my suicide note with. because he has aspergers and cannot handle relationships
>>
>>34735445

Do you think a relationship with him would be healthy for you in the long term?
>>
File: 1477792130542.png (66KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
1477792130542.png
66KB, 676x673px
I feel alone. I don't feel comfortable. Nothing feels right. This isn't where I want to be. I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't have anything to turn to. There's no point in my life that I can think back to for comfort. This is all there is. This is all there'll ever be.
>>
>>34735401
yeah, one of my best friends is like what you are saying, I am still his friend because I know him since the school and because he has been always the friends that has been there no matter what

I'm a little frusteted with him because he hasn't changed almost anything in many years, I'm always the one who has to say to do things and you can only talk about movies, tv series or things like that with him, his a neet and don't seem to want to have a gf or nothing, his only friend is his brother.

Sometimes I think that I'm still his friend because I know he always be there because he hasn't more friends but I don't like that thought.
>>
>>34735519

If you didn't want to talk you wouldn't have posted in this thread friendo. It's okay to want to talk to someone and have them validate how you're feeling.
Is something in particular going on right now or is it just the cumulative effect of dealing with depression every day mounting up?
>>
>>34734154
I'm banned from playing comp on CSGO until 4 in the morning because my faggot teammates keep jumping in front of me getting teamkilled and throwing the smoke grenades in the most retarded places imaginable.

Aside from that my stomach pain and my migraine went away so feeling pretty gud physically at least. Sort of.
>>
>>34735133
>why is your mom anxious?

I wouldn't know why. She lies compulsively. I remember when her friends would come over and she said how my friends at the time called her Mrs S, even though they didn't. She lies about shit like this a lot to make herself seem cool or whatever. I think a trait of some anxious people is that they talk and talk to bat away negative feelings. You can hear her voice quiver like crazy, I swear she sounds like she is about to have a breakdown all the time.
>>
Fucking kill me then poop on me
>>
>>34735566

do you think he is only friends with you because he has no one else...?

If he keeps accepting your offers to hang out then he obviously wants to. Maybe he just doesn't want to bother you.

I hope you didnt take offence to juan chadito III by the way, solo agitando tu cajones, tio
>>
>>34735651

It sounds like she is struggling and reaching out to you. I don't know your past, do you have a reason not to want to help her?
>>
>>34734459
Ofc it was an accident, the worste penis accident I had was when the toilet seat broke it slid inb4 fatass and bruised the tip of my dick, 2nd I was 5 years old and my grandpa was drunk prob and zip my dick through a zipper in a onesy hurt like hell, my butthole was bleeding been shitting my brains out do to norovirus thing and ro much wiping.
>>
someone here has the problem of repeating phrases all the time because of anxiety??
>>
>>34734154

Miserable and lonely as usual.
>>
It is going very poorly.
>>
>>34735890

what do you mean anon?

oregano pastrami
>>
Shitty. I hate myself. I'm perpetually tired. My band can't find a bassist. I have homework I should be doing, but instead I'm aging fucking vidya and shitposting.

You know, Wednesday.
>>
>>34735902
>>34735932

why is that?

>>34735656

15 euros and a KFC bucket.
>>
>>34735780
I should have mentioned I tried to call her first, which is why she called me. We were never close. My family has a problem with honesty. I can't tell you how many times I've been blatantly high as fuck on something and my family wouldn't even bat an eyelid. They're terrified to confront each other about anything, especially me it seems.

I think about talking to her and maybe telling her that she sounds really anxious and unhappy but idk. What do you think?
>>
>>34735934
it's something related to obsession that is caused by anxiety

I'm constantly repeating things, more when I have more acutely

it begins as a way to make me think positive years ago about things, like a mantra, a phrase that you repeat. three or four times to feel better, but with time and when the anxiety grows is constant
>>
>>34734154

It was terrible last night.

Today is OK.
>>
>>34734154
Same as always, tormented by my crushing loneliness
>>
Took an easy philosophy exam today but got fucked hard by a calculus 1 exam yesterday. This is my fourth time taking calculus 1.

Nothing is fun anymore. My attention problems are really catching up to me, because literally nothing is stimulating or fun, even drugs. My depressing is at the point again where I really want to kill myself, but I never end up doing it. I have a means of doing it really quickly too, but can't get myself to.

:(
>>
>>34735961
do you think vidya affects your studies?
>>
Not great, senpai

I successfully quit this fucking site for 6~ months and now I'm trapped again. Back to 8 hours a day, bored out of my mind. I've made a couple online friends but they're not talking to me right now so my life is meaningless and hollow.
>>
File: ExistenceIsPainForARobotJerry.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ExistenceIsPainForARobotJerry.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>34735961

I didn't realise so many people would reply to my thread 3bh, maybe it's because we aren't asked how we're coping with this shitty life enough, and when we are its just polite and not genuine.

As long as you're doing your best anon, sometimes just staying above water is the best we can do.
>>
I'm lying besides my bf in bed but we are mad to each other. It's frustrating.
>>
Hopefully going to bjj tonight.
>>
>>34736127
yeah i know that feeling, tried to make some online friends and still nothing
>>
>>34735494

he makes me happy when he actually talks to me. and id do anything to make him happy. so yes , anon. I do. I belive he is my soulmate
>>
File: fraserinterview.jpg (63KB, 758x759px) Image search: [Google]
fraserinterview.jpg
63KB, 758x759px
>>34734154
Terrible. Trying to find a job but I can't, and I'm starting to lose any hope that I will.

It's been raining constantly where I live so I haven't seen the sun or been able to go outside very long for weeks. I don't have any friends and I'm just trapped in my parent's house hiding in my room with nothing to do. I've mostly run out of media that I'm interested in watching and nothing really holds my attention. I'm just killing time on 4chan every day until I'm tired enough to sleep. If I owned a gun I would probably not be alive.
>>
>>34736112
I don't know. Vidya or not I don't give a shit.

College is fucking retarded and I'm surrounded by children who have never worked in their fucking life so eager to tell me how the world works...

I can't pay attention in class, and I barely have the motivation to drag my ass to school anyway...

But... I'm not homeless...
>>
>>34736144
yeah im trying to be good at conversing with them but it feels so pointless and im worried at how awkward i come across

i want to reach out to them now but i can't bring myself to, dont wanna be the guy who messaged twice and looks clingy
>>
thinking of going to the store for some beer, what do
>>
>>34736127
This site is worst than Facebook, I have had Facebook many times and then I get bored of it and delete my account, now I'm at the point that In getting bored again

But this site, I don't know what it has but when I don't know what to do I can spent hours and hours here.

It can be the anonymity?
>>
>>34736195
Yup, I don't think I enjoy it whatsoever but someting draws me back. I started when I was about 13 too so the familiarity probably has something to do with it

Yeah that too, no real consequences or obligations to anyone is a nice feeling
>>
File: 0e93.jpg (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e93.jpg
148KB, 600x600px
>>34734154
I was feeling down so i cracked open a can of deenze with some rice and hot sauce and now I feel nice.
>>
>20yrold KHV
>no friends
>no life
>huge anxiety issues
>hate my life
>weak chin, cant grow facial hair, flat feet, crooked yellow teeth despite washing them regularly and visiting dentist
>bad hygiene
>functioning well off family, but only one who doesnt fit in
>gets the second result on robot test
is there anyone worse
>>
>>34736168
I asked it because I had to sell my vidya at one point because I couldn't control it, when I felt tired of studying or had lack of motivation then I played vidya as a escape
>>
>>34736248
Why bad hygiene? That's you being lazy
>>
>>34735990

Maybe don't mention the way she sounds or she might get more anxious to call you. But definitely ask her if things are going okay and if you want to help you can ask if there's anything you can do to help out. If you don't do that often it might mean a lot more to her than you realise.

>>34736072

what happened last night friendo?

>>34736098

Me too, i'm going outside to smoke a lot more than usual and i think its to subconciously distract me from being on my own in my room too much.

>>34736107

I'm getting checked out for ADD but there's a 5+ month waiting last. I cant even read a long /r9k/ thread anymore without switching to a youtube video, getting halfway through and then reading an article... go out for a smoke and repeat.

What happens if you fail calculus again?

>>34736127

I'm going to be a neet soon and im scared that will be me. Although this is the first time I've made a thread and only posted twice before in ~5 years of browsing this site daily.
I heard meetup is a good app for making friends, I'd probably never try it but it might help you.
>>
File: 1448139303029.png (568KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1448139303029.png
568KB, 500x496px
>>34736248
You can fix five of those issues by lifting and finding a hobby or two.
>>
>>34736332
because i dont care anymore, i hate living and i hate all aspects of modern life

why would i if im shut down from society
>>
>>34736365
>lifting
fucking cityfag, lifting is the wort meme ever, like i feel walking miles so i could give money to some morons for stuff i could do at home
>>
>>34736371
Most likely that's the reason of all your problem. You're not trying as everyone does naturally. You're a lazy dumb. Everyone has to work their way in life, nothing is granted. (Except for looks but that's confirmed to be only part of a whole)
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>34736271
Nah, it's not like that. I don't really care about most vidya anymore...

I'm kind of excited for the new Zelda and persona 5, but Im Able to stay on task enough to pass my classes.

My problem isn't that I can do what I need to do, it's just that I don't see much point in doing it.

So I spend pretty much my entire life doing things I don't care about for reasons.

>Boohoo, anon doesn't get to do what he wants all the time and has to be an adult.

Ugh, I even hate hearing my own thoughts, haha.
>>
File: 1431823654527.png (700KB, 1710x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1431823654527.png
700KB, 1710x1005px
>>34736398
I never said you had to go to a gym to lift.
Feel free to stop jumping to conclusions and projecting, faggot.

But looking at this thread and the other responses, my only advice for you now is pic related.
>>
My mom, who I haven't spoken to in two years, texts me out of the blue today, and not sure what to do about it.

I'm also in the uneasy, early stage of dating this girl I met a few weeks ago.

Start a new shit job tomorrow, and not sure what to expect (other than it will suck).

Basically, I'm in continual limbo and doubt. Shit is eating me up.
>>
>>34736421
>>34736429
neither did i say that i would like to cchange anything you autist
im just complaining like i do everyday to a wall and gathering a few yous

why would i do anything if i hate everything?
think about it?
>>
File: 1478057890925.gif (2MB, 322x179px) Image search: [Google]
1478057890925.gif
2MB, 322x179px
>>34736398
>>34736248
>Ask for advice
>Sperg out when someone gives you some

No wonder why you don't have any friends.
I'd tell you to go get some help from a therapist but you'd probably sperg out at them too.
>>
>>34736515
>ask for advice
>from r9k
lol you mixed up a few things lad
>>
>>34736360
thanks for the suggestion, but i'm far too anxious to put myself up there in person

keep postan to a minimum, its easier to leave if you dont commit to posting a lot
>>
>>34736422
that happened to me too, after selling my vidya I have tried sometimes play something in the PC but I get bored quickly, so I reached the conclusion that vidya doesn't entertain me anymore
>>
>>34736159

I'm pretty fucked up too so i kind of understand how he's feeling.
He's not going to change though which is why you need to think long term, do you think you could handle these periods of on-off isolation for years on end?

>>34736166

i'll be the same soon, do you get neetbux?

>>34736248

>gets the second result on robot test

pls explain

>>34736332

It's hard when you're depressed 3bh. I've worn the exact same clothes for 2 months, im so apathetic towards everything i don't want to die but if i was told i had a week to live i wouldn't care.
>>
>>34736620
robot test in google
images
first image
results near the bottom
2nd picture from the left

>a bunch of memesters think im askign for advice
>on r9k
not even i am that pathetic
>>
who else here listen to asmr in the night to relax and can sleep?
>>
good just thinking about things like why did i go to my friends house three years ago, i wish i never had seizures.
>>
I could think of 100 things I want to be called.

Anyone who Id ever be in the position to ask for god knows why will always say nigger.

Kek we play what were dealt
>>
>>34734154
Just stressed as always lmao. Im about to get my bachelors this semester and i should be excited but it just stresses me out that i havent found a job yet.
My gpa is like a 2 and im suprised i made it this far in my degree desu

How are you doing tonigh op, i used to make threads like this a few years ago but i try not to frequent r9k as much as i used too. I hope youre doing well
>>
>>34734318
wew lad. Hell of a state.
>>
>>34738097

not too good, i'm dropping out soon and i'll never be able to find a job after.
>>
>>34738494
What are you dropping out of anon? I dunno when i was looking fof job before i just worked some random labour job at a lumber mill. The work was tough but it paid pretty decent and there were 0 requirements.

Someday you could take a 1 year course and a communify college and maybe find a job

I dunno thoguh trying to find a job stresses me out too much.

I always kind of wanted to drop out because most days im genuinly unhappy with mydegree so i kind of unserstand where toure at anon, i just didnt have the balls to pull the rrigger on it
>>
>>34734234
This just means she wants to fuck other guys but wants you as a provider/beta backup.

You brought this on yourself bud. Just end it now before she cheats on you and you lose what little dignity you have left
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.