[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody cares

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ee5.png (527KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
ee5.png
527KB, 800x559px
I'm starting to learn that nobody really care about your problems. Your friends pretend to care because is the right thing to do but in the end they don't want a person by their side that always is telling his problems. And I understand it because people have his own problems and nobody wants to be listening more problems and also they know that they cand do little to resolve them.

Your family. I don't have any real comunication with my parents besides they telling me what I have to do and having arguments with them about stupid things like things from the television or because they are controlling me all day in the most little things. My sister is the person that always has been there to listening what happens to me but more and more she doesn't care anymore, maybe she is worry but she has his own family, house and I don't have any real conection with her either. She doesn't talk to me to do nothing, I am the only one that have tell her to do something together in the recent years and it was one time that I invite her to go to the theather. I said to her one time to do more things together but she hasn't invite me to do anything since then so I deduce that she doesn't care either.

I have learn that friends are transitory, they appear in one phase of your life and almost everytime they disappear when that phase ends. But the problem is that if you don't have friends you don't have social life and if you don't have social life your possibilities to find a gf or to get a job are few.

You can't say: I can't life alone and enjoy doing things alone, but it's impossible because wherever you go there is people doing things together and you feel bad.

Life is so stupid.
>>
>>34733775
Welcome to the world.
>>
Some people out there truly care . I do. I cant help it. I can see the pain on your face, I can hear it in your voice and I feel it. I avoid everyone and everything because of that. I'm compelled to help because I don't like pain.

I've found others like me A lot actually. I don't know why we exist but we're here if you can find us then good for you.
>>
Life is so stupid, so vulgar, so simple.

Today I was running and I pass by a 24/7 and I saw the girls that work there. I have go to that 24/7s a few times and always there are girls working there I haven't see any man yet. And the girls are dressed with legins and a t-shirt showing their tits, I haven't see any fat girl yet either. And I think: so this is how it works, the owner only hires girls with good asses and tits, dress them with legins and tigh clothes to show their butts and tits so more people come to the store... It's so stupid, it's so simplistic.
>>
I have now some new friends and also I can see it when you go out and see groups of people.

The boys only think in that they are the strongest and they can beat anyone, showing thir tough and dangerous. And the girls acting like stupid princess, always trying to get the more tough and thug boy.

All people dressing or having the same haircuts, looking bad and making jokes to everyone that is different. The more vulgar and basic your are, the more tough and more you show you can't be the alfa male the more apreciated you are.
>>
>>34733970

I'm the same 3bh, do you have Avpd?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.