[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no qt nazi gf (male)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: 1486582429016.png (924KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486582429016.png
924KB, 1280x720px
>tfw no qt nazi gf (male)
>>
>>34733714
>tdw no qt nazi gf (male)

u wot?
>>
>>34734003
isn't this the wehrmacht hat (not necessarily nazi)
>>
>What inspires someone to shitpost?
>>
>>34734134
that is a m-whatever stahlhelm (m44 probably), both use by SS and Wehrmacht, but i don't get the part of gf male partner
>>
>>34733714
I was with you until (male)

Seriously I wish I lived during the golden days of Nazi Germany. Get a cute indoctrinated pureblood Herrenrasse girl.

I cry for all those little girls that were raped and tortured by the soviets after the war. Some of those stories are legit fucking horrible.

>ywn be an american soldier in Berlin after the capitulation
>ywn come across a platoon of raping and torturing Russians
>ywn order them to stop and save a beautiful Deutsche Bundes Madel girl from certain rape
>ywn comfort her because her friends have all been raped and killed
>ywn bring her back home
>ywn see her be eternally grateful for your help
>ywn marry her
>ywn be pics related first time
>>
File: imperial-german-war-flag-6018244.png (102KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
imperial-german-war-flag-6018244.png
102KB, 1024x614px
>>34734315
i wish i was born in late 1850, to see the german unification and experience that period of the start of the German Empire, it is shame they lost the war.
>>
>>34734315
>ywn watch her get old and fat
>ywn hear her complaining all the time
>ywn find out she cant get pregnant
>ywn kill yourself
whylive.jpg
>>
I'm a girl (male) and I want a nazi bf/gf to bully me for being a degenerate
>>
File: german-women-raped-1945-ww2-004.jpg (43KB, 393x607px) Image search: [Google]
german-women-raped-1945-ww2-004.jpg
43KB, 393x607px
>>34734474
German youth girls were indoctrinated with the three Ks Kinder, Kirche, Kuche (Children, Church, Cook). They were from the start transformed into loyal and loving housewives. Only girls from pure German descent with no hereditary diseases were allowed into the League of German Girls (BDM).

These cuties CANNOT dissapoint.

I wonder what happened to pic related. Did she survive? Did she die by artillery? Did she commit suicide with her friends and family fearing the bolsheviks? Did she get raped and became an emotionless zombie in the rubble of her hometown? Did she get brutally tortured to death?

I just want to love her and protect her.
>>
>>34734527
>tfw no trap bf to bully
>>
>>34734562
bro im german and even though the theory behind the bdm was as you described but the reality was as bad/good as everywhere.
>>
File: 8012192bbf5ab7c1fb4af431b1285193.jpg (114KB, 1024x650px) Image search: [Google]
8012192bbf5ab7c1fb4af431b1285193.jpg
114KB, 1024x650px
>>34734615
I'm obsessed with them and what happened to them. Never before have girls looked so good and feminine and how they are supposed to be.

But some of the stories I read. I can't.
>>
>>34733714
>tfw no trap gf (female (male))
>>
>>34734315
>you will take the virginity of a girl so pure that she is almost stupid when it comes to male anatomy

FUCK
>>
>>34734315
>ywn be a spy for the reich
If only there were more people who saw the light and gathered intelligence as well as commited sabotage so the Germans would win. Alas
>>
>>34734722
Girls that perfect simply don't exist anymore. Going after some modern whore would just be lying to yourself.

Anything other then hiring a prostitute it is a lie. Robots might be sad but at least we don't live in bad faith.
>>
File: bdm1.jpg (130KB, 735x1011px) Image search: [Google]
bdm1.jpg
130KB, 735x1011px
>>34735095
Indeed. BDM Girls were what girls should have been for always and ever. The purest fairest beings in the world.

>The BDM helped the war effort in many ways. Younger girls collected donations of money, as well as goods such as clothing or old newspapers for the Winter Relief and other Nazi charitable organizations. Many groups, particularly BDM choirs and musical groups, visited wounded soldiers at hospitals or sent care packages to the front

>Girls knitted socks, grew gardens, and engaged in similar tasks.

>The older girls volunteered as nurses' aides at hospitals, or to help at train stations where wounded soldiers or refugees needed a hand.

And then those pure cute girls had this done to them:

>As it became obvious that the Russians were about to enter Strasburg, a woman, a party member and BDM Leader assembled the young girls and told them that the Russian animals would rape them over and over again, and when they were of no more use they would kill them. She suggested that they cut their wrists and slowly bleed to death. It was painless, the woman said, and preferable to the fate that awaited them. Many of the young girls followed her advice. Those who were too timid to cut their own wrists received help.

Just imagine all those scared helpless girls dying ;_;

>Everyone had a knife and a piece of rope. Frau P. was first. Young Frau K. hanged her daughter and then herself. Her dear mother did the same with her sister.
"Now only two of us remained. I asked her to fix my rope for I was too upset to do it. Then we embraced one more time and kicked the luggage away on which we had stood."
I, however, could touch the floor with my toes... the rope was too long. I tried over and over - I wanted to die. I looked to the right and to the left, we hung in a row. They were well off, they were dead. As for me, I had no choice but to free myself from the rope."

There's even more horrible shit.
>>
>>34734315
>I was with you until (male)

are you literally gay? the (male) is the best part.
>>
>>34735263
Modern whores simply aren't worth the effort compared to these girls, going after them would just be a lie to yourself. Normies are the real delusional ones. Mind you I wouldn't last very long in nazi Germany.

And holy shit I always knew I didn't like slavs but these people are just as bad as niggers.
>>
File: BDM_girls.jpg (62KB, 540x793px) Image search: [Google]
BDM_girls.jpg
62KB, 540x793px
>>34735431
Well here comes the Slav bombshell
Just look at the cuties pic related and previous pics while reading this story.

Suddenly I heard loud screams, and immediately two Red Army soldiers brought in five girls.
The Commissar ordered them to undress. When they refused out of modesty, he ordered me to do it to them, and for all of us to follow him.
The Commissar told me to watch and learn how to turn the Master Race into whimpering bits of misery.
The horror that ensued nearly defies written description, as no written description can actually make a reader of either sex feel and genuinely know the pain and suffering inflicted in this never-ending horror show.
Now two Poles [we are not told if they were Polish Jews] came in, dressed only in their trousers, and the girls cried out at their sight. They quickly grabbed the first of the girls, and bent her backwards over the edge of the table until her joints cracked.
I was close to passing out as one of them took his knife and, before the very eyes of the other girls, cut off her right breast.
He paused for a moment, then cut off the other side.
I have never heard anyone scream as desperately as that girl. After this operation he drove his knife into her abdomen several times, which again was accompanied by the cheers of the Russians.
>>
>>34735533
The next girl cried for mercy, but in vain - it even seemed that the gruesome deed was done particularly slowly because she was especially pretty.
The other three had collapsed, they cried for their mothers and begged for a quick death, but the same fate awaited them as well.
The last of them was still almost a child, with barely developed breasts. They literally tore the flesh off her ribs until the white bones showed.
Loud howls of approval began when someone brought a saw from a tool chest. This was used to tear up the breasts of the other girls, which soon caused the floor to be awash in blood. The Russians were in a blood frenzy. More girls were being brought in continually.
I saw these grisly proceedings as through a red haze.
Over and over again I heard the terrible screams when the breasts were tortured, and the loud groans at the mutilation of the genitals.
It was always the same, the begging for mercy, the high-pitched scream when the breasts were cut and the groans when the genitals were mutilated.
The slaughter was interrupted several times to sweep the blood out of the room and clear away the bodies.
One girl had not undressed completely, she may also have been a little older than the others, who were around seventeen years of age. They soaked her bra with oil and set it on fire, and while she screamed, a thin iron rod was shoved into her vagina until it came out her navel.
In the yard entire groups of girls were clubbed to death after the prettiest of them had been selected for this torture. The air was filled with the death cries of many hundred girls.

Just imagine this. I wonder what this would have been like. Throughout the country. I wonder if I was a time traveler if I could have saved them. Helped them escape to the western front.... I wonder how all the pic related girls experienced the end of the war.
>>
File: p5s81jfzevdy.jpg (272KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
p5s81jfzevdy.jpg
272KB, 1600x1200px
>tfw no busty neo-nazi skinhead gf

trashy aryan qt gf when?
>>
Who here /nat soc and tranny/

Niggers please leave
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.