[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easy mode for females

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>be me
>getting kicked out parents house because i owe my parents money
>i pay rent, sister doesn't
>found out that it wasn't because i owe money instead it was for having a dirty room.
>sister also has dirty room
>>
>>34733596
Leave and be done with them. They treat you like shit which means they're worthless and holding you back.

My friend and my cousin were in the same situation. They left and found themselves.

Your dad is a bitch ass cuck and this is likely all your moms doing. I'll keep my fucking room the way I want If I'm paying for it. Otherwise Ill pay for it elsewhere AND have no restrictions.

Ive told my few friends and roommates who were going through the same thing to DO the same thing. They think they want you gone but when you actually leave they become much more fucking annoying and want you back. Use that time to tell them to fuck off and send images of your dirty room.

Like my younger siblings my mom now speaks when spoken too and understands I don't have to take her shit if she wants to see me. Its a nice feel. Independence after being caged and abused for so long.

My room is always clean though I dont like the smells. Clean your shit anon. Its comfy but you'll get sick often.
>>
>>34733757
actually dad doesn't know. if i tell them i risk that it comes to a divorce or they kick me out.
>>
>>34733828
even better leave and get your own place.
become your own man.
if your sister really is worse they will feel the pain within a few months.
this is it OP.
this when you become a better person and show them how terrible they truly are.
>>
>>34734680
i just don't make enough money
>>
>>34733757
This.

Moved out years ago for college. When my mother starts to get on my nerves over the phone I just tell her to stop once, if she doesn't I hang up and don't call again for a month. These days she is a whole lot less condescending and annoying in general

Not spending all your time around your parents will improve your relationship with them and your ability to be independent
>>
OP I'm going to assume youre 22 and your sister is 17
quit whinging
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.