[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

as an act of policy, we must genetically engineer 80% of males

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

as an act of policy, we must genetically engineer 80% of males to look like this. they will have small 4"x2" vestigal dicks (termed boyclits)

This would be better for everyone. 20% of males are just going to fuck all the women anyway, but now:

>Women are only Presented with sexy fuckable chads and don't have to put up with any more creeps

>Betas are no longer burdened by cuckold rage and enjoy the pleasures of being a woman, being pretty, and even have greater intimacy with women. They now get to lick cum off their harem mate's face, feel their lips as they felate their alpha together, and taste their pussies as they felch cum and clean his cock.

>Chads have their Harem expanded 40% and get some variety.

Name one downside of this.
>>
>>34733272
The old 20-80 wouldn't work because it's now 20x180 instead of 20x100.
>>
>>34733272
I'm really starting to like that catboy.
>>
>>34733272
This thread again, huh?

oreganoli
>>
>>34733272
>you will never be a catboi/catgirl sex slave who will eternally look 15 or younger and serve your master's cock.

someone fucking kill me please.
>>
>>34733297
>can't satisfy 9 sluts
maybe you can't, that's why you're being referred to the feminization center, but to the top quintile chads are more than capable of sexually devasting 9 partners.
>>
File: 5.jpg (99KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
99KB, 600x750px
very important reminder that straight Chads are and always will be roastie property
>>
>>34734224
As long as you share a little bit I don't mind.
>>
>implying 80% of men don't get to fuck
Not everyone is such a loser, friend.
>>
>>34734224
But I just want to submit to a superior man.
>>
File: 183057100.png (1MB, 1400x1750px) Image search: [Google]
183057100.png
1MB, 1400x1750px
>tfw no bf to suck my 8inch dick even if I'm a neet and submit to me because I'm more well endowed than the majority of men
>>
>>34734224
Wouldn't it be nice to have a nice femboi for Chad to use when you're tired or don't feel like being fucked? I'm sure we would have lots of common interests and I would always know my place beneath you.
>>
File: 1482018281231.jpg (190KB, 950x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482018281231.jpg
190KB, 950x1200px
>>34734541
id gladly suck your 8 inch neet dick, anon!
especially if you're uncut
>>
>>34733272
>Name one downside of this.

boyclits are too big under your proposal. They should be as small as feasibly possible.
>>
>>34733272
Post moar Felix
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.