[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DMT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (133KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 630x630px
Okay i want to talk about the DMT "drug". I saw threads about it on here and on /x/ a few times, but i just brushed it off as stupid shit. Anyway yesterday i saw an interesting thumbnail and decided to check it out and i read what OP posted. It sounded pretty interesting and my imagination was tickled. I decided to read up on it and watch some videos. And i can say it sounds amazing and it something that i have been wanting to experience for a long while.
So now my concern is, where do i buy legit DMT? Take into account that i am from the Balkans and not sure if they deliver here. I have a hard time trusting people on the internet selling drugs and dont want to slipped something that will kill me, so im asking here if you guys know a legit site (that's not on the deep weeb) where i can buy it from and yea i see the irony.

My other option is to make it myself in which case i only need to buy the mimosa root bark. The other ingredients are sodium carboxyde, water, nafta (lighter fluid). And the process sounds simple and lasts 2 days.

I should also mention that the hardest halluciogen i tried is weed and i actually had 2-3 very very bad trips on it. But i didnt try shrooms or LSD or anything. Would that be a problem if i want to "break through" the first time trying DMT?

Also, share any DMT experiences, advice, thoughts, recepies, sites. Anything is welcome.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485962637995.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485962637995.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
I once sniffes glue, felt good
>>
>>34732650
I just wanna say that if you do DMT, it will most likely change your entire outlook on life and maybe even you as a person. Keep that in mind before you try it and be ready to be blown away completly, because the things you will see are unimaginable.
>>
Your best bet for getting any hallucinogens is probably off the dark web. If the seller is reputable (you can check this yourself) they will probably figure out how to get it to you. You will not be able to buy DMT off of regular old websites.

My experience with DMT was basically that I understood what people were they were talking about ~le mystical experience~ and your third eye opening or whatever. Your perception is legitimately altered so much that it really feels like you're going on some kind of spirit quest, and you're simultaneously seeing a bunch of shit that's sort of scary in the abstract but you aren't really freaking out about it

I didn't come out of it with any kind of changed perspective on life or anything but I did feel like I had a better sense of how my brain worked and how it perceived the world around me.

weirdly, the DMT scene from Enter The Void actually matched up pretty well with my own experience. This is presumably a "your mileage may vary" thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIM95apn6n0
The visuals were maybe a little less intense and the internal dialogue was a bit amplified

That being said:
If you think weed is a hallucinogen then fucking lol
If you think you have "bad trips" on weed then fucking LOL
I'm not sure DMT is the next step for you
>>
>>34733316
Well first of all thanks for the advice and sharing your experience.
Second, i do not think weed is a halluciogen, but its my fault for writing that since the word i was looking for was "psychodelic" or whatever you spell that. Yes i did have bad trips on weed, very bad trips that is to the point where i had my eyes closed for around 2h while tripping out of my fucking mind with like 7 people around me. I couldnt remember what i looked like, i couldnt remember things from every day life, like the name of my parents, if i even went to school and shit like that. I started remembering things long forgoten and i thought that for every old memory i remember, i lose something from the present. I felt a party in my stomach and it was climbing up my body inch by inch getting closer to my throat and i thought to myself "if this reaches my mouth i will probably throw up". The whole time i refused to open my mouth and my eyes. I could visualise the people around me based on sounds and saw with my eyes closed. Then when the party came close to my throat i started freaking out, it got to my mouth and disappeared. For 10 seconds i thought i was good and out of nowhere i threw up in my mouth. I was then forced to stand up and go to the bathroom and threw up for 30 minutes took me another hour to come to my senses. While it waa going on i was convinced i will stay like that for the rest of my life and got really scared.
This was the first time something like this happened to me. After that i had only one more bad trip.
All this happened when i was 17 and i smoked weed for a year before that and ive smoked it for the next 4 years and nothing similar happened.
Ive experienced freaky shit in my dreams tho, and i experience it on the regular along with sleep paralysis a few times and i always keep my cool in "scary" situations. Im not afraid of new experiences and im very curious when it comes to exploring spiritual stuff and open to anything.
>>
>>34733316
>If you think you have "bad trips" on weed then fucking LOL
I'm not sure DMT is the next step for you

As someone who is supposedly well-versed in drugs you sure are dismissive of other peoples' experiences

I have a far worse time smoking weed than I do on any hard psychedelics and I know I'm not the only one. Losing control is scary.
>>
>>34733812
i was under the impression you lose more control under psychedelics? are you saying weed makes you lose control more?
>>
>>34733812
Yea i know plenty of people who had a really bad time on weed and it sucks huge dick because it lasts for an hour or two and there's no way to get it out of your system.
>>
>>34734178
Too much weed, like alcohol, makes you lose control. When you have no way to deal with the negative thoughts you get they can spiral out of control very easily. I hippie flipped with a more than moderate dose last weekend and I was always aware of the state I was in. It's far, far better when you can just tell yourself it's some chemicals tricking you and get rid of whatever bad thought is going through your mind.
>>
>>34733812
I agree with this. From my experience, I've been in disgustingly bad trips on weed, but never on psychedelics. With psychedelics whenever I have a bad thought I just dismiss it very easily and forget about it. But then again, maybe its dosage. If I were to take a higher dose maybe I wouldn't be able to control the trip as much.
>>
>>34732650
Bumping because i want to know more about this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.