[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the deal with gay people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: whats the deal with gay people.jpg (9KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
whats the deal with gay people.jpg
9KB, 263x192px
so what IS the deal with gay people?
>>
bump

origami commentu
>>
>>34732387

Sexually perverse degenerates with some kind of psychological problems and brain anomalies.

A lot of homosexuals have had some kind of early exposure to sexuality at a young age when there should not have been any sexual exposure, most likely a negative experience. So there must be some kind of correlation between homosexuality and by mind fucked as a kid.

I know we should study them and try to figure out why they're so fucking degenerate and what causes gayness but I think they should just all be put in concentration camps
>>
>>34732453
This.
Basically they are mentally ill andd should be locked in/gassed
>>
>>34732387
They're gay

Original as fuck
>>
File: kramer2.jpg (24KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
kramer2.jpg
24KB, 500x402px
>>34732387
Hey, Jerry, you look like you've been thinking about doing buttstuff with other men!
>>
>>34732387
Reminder it is not gay to duck a trap
>>
>>34732453
Why do you give a shit ?

Also talking about degeneracy while you are posting on a anime chinese board is a little bit contradictory
But I'm sure you are a 6'4 aryan with a virgin gf anyway
>>
File: pisjug.png (71KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
pisjug.png
71KB, 500x332px
>>34732387

Mentally ill, if a mild form of mental illness. Leads to an increased risk of depression, STDS, substance abuse, and early suicide.

All homosexuals fall into 2 camps. You have the Dick Dynamos who cycle through hundreds of cocks in their life(99% of gays are like this). The other 1% fall into a circle of Hermits, schizoids, asocial or religious guilt.

>tfw 1%
>>
Lack of pussy. It's why shit increases in prisons and the army. If your unable to get a girl taking a cock is a lot easier to obtain sexual pleasure.
>>
>>34732672
>implying traps are gay
get out of here kramer you fucking kike
>>
File: 1466490104434.gif (1MB, 220x181px) Image search: [Google]
1466490104434.gif
1MB, 220x181px
>>34732387
lots of gays contribute to culture and shieet

just, you know, not too many nancies
>>
File: 1486239096379.jpg (36KB, 389x395px) Image search: [Google]
1486239096379.jpg
36KB, 389x395px
>gays are the reason i can't get a gf fuck those degenerates reeeeeee
>>
>>34732453
https://youtu.be/4Khn_z9FPmU
If you actually want to find out the real reason they exist, instead of your own unscientific assumptions.
>>
File: SEINFELD LEL.jpg (38KB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
SEINFELD LEL.jpg
38KB, 240x260px
>>34732387
WHUTS THE DEAL WITH THE HOMOS?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.