[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fag free robot discord

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 20170207_003028.jpg (118KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20170207_003028.jpg
118KB, 1328x747px
Robot Haven

No fag speak, if you're a homo keep it to yourself
No traps
Normies are banned on sight
Everyone has autism seriously
Niggers and liberals frowned upon
The majority of us have a burning hatred for women
comfy channel, music channel, all the usual shit.
pls join we are lonely.

https://discord.gg/XF8NmAC
>>
do not believe the deceivers
they allow roasties in their server
theirs is no haven for robots
avoid at all costs
>>
>>34732067
it's 1 autistic virgin you stupid nigger, come back when you've gotten rid of your "it's me against everyone" mentality, there are others just as autistic as you. You are not special.
>>
>>34732089
women cannot be robots
absolutely no exceptions
if you believe otherwise you are no robot and you are a fucking fool

she could lose her virginity to chad anytime she wanted
could you lose your virginity to stacey anytime you wanted?
do you really think you are on equal footing with her?

faggot
>>
>>34732089
If you allow roasts in their you are not a robot. You are just a bunch of normies.
>>
>>34732089
>The majority of us have a burning hatred for women
>the "majority"
>implying you don't need a burning hatred for women to be a robot
>claim that you all hate women
>still allow roasties in your server
fucking faggot
kill yourself
>>
>>34732154
>>34732179
>>34732205
you samefagging is literally just bump advertising the thread to actual robots. Thanks
>>
>>34732234
>implying samefag
>implying i don't know how sage function works
>"thanks for bumping the thread"
>on page 6
lmao newfags lurk moar
>>
>>34732274
t. robot elitist meme
>>
>>34732234
There is no actual Robot in your discord. You are normalfags.
>>
>>34732350
t. butthurt normalfag newfag
>>
Discord servers are normie as fuck
Go back to soc faggot
>>
>>34732385
come on man I get we're all autistic here but there's no need to be this salty, come back into the discord and give us a chance stop being a fag and let us accept you into our community. We don't hate you because you are like us why cant you see that?
>>
>>34732418
this, real robots use skype and not that reddit-spawned platform
>>
File: 1479957456883.png (675KB, 598x465px) Image search: [Google]
1479957456883.png
675KB, 598x465px
>>34731935
Redpill me on this discord
>>
>>34732465
Skype is the most bloated unreliable piece of shit I have ever used in my life, Discord and IRC are god-tier chat clients.
>>
>>34732431
if you didn't allow fucking good for nothing roasties in your server maybe it'd be worth joining

if you believe that female robots can even exist, much less that female robots and male robots are on any kind of equivalent footing, you are a fucking normalfag fool who doesn't understand the plight of robotdom.

it doesn't matter how socially fucked up or autistic or ugly a roastie is. roasts are roasts, plain and simple.

but you guys hate traps and fags so you at least have that going for you
>>34732476
they claim to be a robot discord but allow roasties
thus they are liars and can be ignored
>>
>>34732476
Less bloated than skype more reliable free servers free calls regular updates, kind of reddity but just get past the cancerous loading screen and it's a great client.
>>
>>34732500
Too bad, man. Every fucking time.

>no roastie zone! boyz club! well e-except for these two girls we have a hard on for
>>
>>34732575
Nigga if you allow roasites in there its not a robot discord. Its that simple. You are just a bunch of normalfags advertising your shitty discord on here for le ebin memez.

You are not robots.
>>
>>34732431
>>34732575
let me make this abundantly clear

if you allow roasties into a community of robots, robots will become orbiters

wherever there are roasties, no matter how autistic or virgin or roboty they are, orbiters will follow or robots will be made into orbiters

WHERE THERE ARE ROASTIES, THERE ARE ORBITERS.

If there are roasties and orbiters present in a community, if even a long enough time frame, their combined presence will DESTROY the community and tear it apart, destroying any culture or community that was there.

Orbiters+Roasties+Time=destroyed and ruined communities

If you give roasties an inch, they'll take the rest of the fucking planet. It's their nature.

You can observe this in IRL normalfag circles too. That type of orbiter-roasties relationship or romantic relationship has the potential to destroy or do serious damage to even IRL normalfag communities or circles or cliques.

It all becomes even worse when there are robots involved.

Any community meant to be community for and by robots must have a strict zero tolerance policy for roasties fags and traps. If any of these are lacking, your community sucks ass and is a normalfag discord for faggots.

tl;dr kill yourself

>>34732618
i think >>34732575 was siding against roasties in robot discords.
>>
>>34732745
You seem so bitter, what happened to you? You're right, though.
>>
>>34732872
>You seem so bitter, what happened to you?
Where do you think you are?
>>
File: where do you think you are.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think you are.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>34732872
>on /r9k/
>wow you seem bitter
>what happened to you?
>>
>>34732745
What about identifying the cool roasties from the fucked up mentally ill ones?
>>
>>34733084
>What about identifying the cool roasties from the fucked up mentally ill ones?
>implying there's any difference between individual roasties great enough to change anything I've said
the nature of the roastie is the nature of the roastie and cannot be changed. even so, the individual characteristics of an individual roastie changes nothing in the way they attract orbiters, and the way that the combined presence of orbiters and roasties destroy communities.

Roasties on their own are bad enough, but where there's shit there's flies, and where there are roasties there are orbiters.

This is why I said how roboty or autistic or virgin a roastie is changes nothing. You could have a Stacey and a genderswapped maximum autismo robot in two different robot servers and end up with the same result- a destroyed community, a once haven for robots that falls down around them.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.