[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emotionally detaching yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: sad.png (190KB, 500x432px)
sad.png
190KB, 500x432px
Robots, how do I let go?
I fell in love with someone online. It's the first time I have ever felt this way before, but I know that it will forever be one-sided and unrequited. There is no point in persuing this at all.
I blocked them, deleted all the pictures and other information that I had, but I constantly think about messaging them again.
It hurts so much to let someone go that you care for so much, but I want them to be happy; no matter what that means. I want them to find someone who will treat them with all the love they deserved from me. I want them to meet someone who will see them always as I do now...
It just hurts knowing that I will never be able to make them happy.
>>
>>34731760
Just find someone better, it's the best and easiest way
>>
Hi, roastie. Did you ever confess your feelings?
>>
File: 1467257650254.jpg (108KB, 960x540px)
1467257650254.jpg
108KB, 960x540px
Realize that love is a meme and not a special once in a lifetime thing like the media portrays.
This was more of a complaint than an advice but whatever fuck you.
>>
File: mate.jpg (32KB, 651x451px)
mate.jpg
32KB, 651x451px
>>34731798
I want them to find someone who will treat them with all the love they deserved from me. I want them to meet someone who will see them always as I do now...
>roastie
>anime image

What?
>>
>>34731760
What ever you do, don't reopen contact with the person, it will just get harder and harder trying to move on if you repeat this shit
>>
>>34731871
FORGOT GREENTEXT THAT'S IT FOR THE NIGHT

>>34731760
Drink every day and night till you go completely numb to the world, then try to get yourself out of that constant numbness. that worked for me
>>
>>34731760
Just tell Oscar to fuck off
>>
>>34731793
This is the first time I've ever had feelings for someone, so I don't think it will happen again so quickly. It seems like an idiotic way too since it would only be repression and not actually dealing with the problem.

>>34731798
Not directly, no. I did hint multiple times that I felt strongly about them and that I cared etc. but the last few weeks I had been holding back a bit since I noticed that it was unrequited and I didn't want to pester them with it. Plus it just felt awkward.

>>34731821
I already know that, but sadly I can't stop the emotions feeling this way. Fuck you too though, in a nice way.

>>34731907
That doesn't seem like a good way either, but maybe I should do drugs again every now and then.
I hope you're feeling better, anon.
>>
>>34731961
>>34731907

I can only feel physical pain and I think I like it (no emotions what so ever)

alcohol makes everything good. Half a bottle or more of Red Label should do you just fine, lad.\

(already planning a murder-suicide because of family shit (shitskin) and it's the first time in a long time where I felt somewhat emotion, don't how to call it anymore but it was weird and wanted more of it)
>>
>>34732068
I don't want to feel no emotion at all. I like the positive emotions and some pain can be nice in a cathartic way; but right now this is just so irrational how I feel about them. I just want to be able to let go and start from zero again.

Don't an hero by the way, anon. I would miss you.
>>
>>34732216
I don't want to feel no emotion at all. I like the positive emotions and some pain can be nice in a cathartic way; but right now this is just so irrational how I feel about them. I just want to be able to let go and start from zero again.
You haven't reached dehumanizing levels of emotional pain yet, you have a chance to get out.

>Don't an hero by the way, anon. I would miss you.
Nigger you don't even know shit about me or the things I did. Don't try to be nice, fuck moral people specially the ones who force it. you got your own shit to deal with and you have to converse with me in order to talk about your feelis and justify it to yourself
>>
File: CzFeAOCXcAAL7gP.jpg (15KB, 265x298px)
CzFeAOCXcAAL7gP.jpg
15KB, 265x298px
>>34732319
AAAAAAAAAAAND FORGOT TO GREENTEXT AGAIN.

just get out of emotional torment and you won't be like me, that'd be enough of a motive.
>>
>>34732319
>>34732359
Shit man, just trying to be nice. I still hope everything goes well for you.
I'll try my best to get out.
>>
File: L Y N C H.png (321KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
L Y N C H.png
321KB, 480x650px
>>34732469
Get out before you can, I'm given you around 1 months of emotional torment
then you can't cry anymore even if you haven't cried in years and thought that would make things feel better
then for some time a constant state of deliriousness for a for a couple of weeks
schizophrenia but voices not talking, yelling, screaming imaginary lungs out till you start screaming with them, at times sing (can be beautiful especially with a menacing smile and a menacing laugh)
then it keep building till you forget who you are, loss of memory, not remembering people you used to know, forgetting your name, language you knew, how to deal with things (cooking/reading/talking/eating (try to interact with people if possible))

then, which is my last enjoyable thing, is
emotional suffering (complete suffering and nonending torment) keeps building up till you vomit blood and start talking to walls even if the voices weren't there
you may experience deformities in your body and facial features from all that shit
the unstoppable want of, dont how to describe it, but hopefully you won't find out for youself

>TL;DR GET OUT
>>
File: ddddddddddd.png (214KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ddddddddddd.png
214KB, 1000x1000px
>>34732817
What caused you so much pain, anon?
Reading that already made me very uncomfortable. I'm worried that I won't be strong enough and won't be able to get out.
>>
>>34733149
There's no need to be such a faggot about this. "Strong enough"? Just fucking do it. Block them, and if the urge to speak to them again arises, just turn off your computer and do something else.
>>
Just become cynical. Ill give you little snippet of what goes on in my head every single day.

> you idiot no way shed go out zwith you
>she can tell your desprate
Wonder what shes doing right now
>probably giving some succ, you pathetic orbiter
>your not actually gonna buy her a skin, omg you loser .
>look she went in a skupe call with sorme dude, they arent even inviting you Kek shes probably fapping on cam for him.
Sometime in my life i adopted inner an demon thats only satisfyited by my torment and anguish.
I literally cant look or talk to a woman without this arising in me
>>
>>34733149
>constant isolation and ostracization by family and classmates
>parents gave up on me
>naturally resorted to fist fighting with kids my age to escape
>shaved head and tried to be as edgy as possible
>drawing pentagrams (once carved a pentagram on a kids chest with a pocket knife because he bullied my lil bro for months even though I beaten him into submission multiple times)
>parents made me drop out of school to get a job at 14 because issues I had that didn't want to deal with and they were lazy to get a job
>worked in construction
>some old dude at after work tried to rape me
after work
>beat him till I couldn't feel my firsts
>grabbed hammer and hit em more than I should
>came back with a 12 mm rebar
>old nigga got hospitalized and stayed for half year
>he didn't say a word, just said he got "jumped" by a group of guys in their 20's (was still 14)
>told my parents, they didn't care just kept on doing whatever they were doing
>then she came
>she found hope in me for some reason and wanted to care for me
>was so fucking weird
>we were always arguing and the only line that stuck with me was "I want to save what's left of you"
>felt fucking amazing
>her tender touch
>her sweet, kind, goosebump-inducing, addictive adorable voice made me feel things
>we had the longest nights staring into each others eyes without saying a word
>that was around the time I started getting a bit numb before the rampant emotional shit
>one day after sneaking out of house at 2am we went for a walk she said some stuff that I can't remember for no matter how hard I tried, but there was something about that emotion that I felt at the time meant more than everything I ever valued
>few months later of same shit she suddenly died of a heart attack for no reason
>she just collapsed, didn't witness it
>missed the funeral because was shit faced drunk
>went to her grave at the same we used to sneak (2am)
>talked, drank, smoked, popped, but couldn't cry
>>
>>34733349
Does that bother you or are you comfortable with that?
>>
>>34733769
Cont

>sometime later older sister married a literal loser
>he abused her then got a divorce
>along the line with some other bullshit my family got into for no reason
>was always the one who take care of that kinda shit so ima go out doing what usually do

END

now ima go drink some more and try to sleep, been going over 90 hours of /nosleep/

get help OP, just don't brain chemicals fuck you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.