[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's for dinner robits 02/08

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-02-08_13.25.03.jpg (1MB, 1892x1229px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-08_13.25.03.jpg
1MB, 1892x1229px
What's for dinner robits 02/08
>>
>>34731750
How fat are you?

am i doing this right?
>>
mlad when will you EXPLODE
>>
I shared a bucket of chicken with my family, wasn't terrible.
>>
I love OP for trying to bring some originality to the board but holy shit can you eat something more interesting for a change
>>
>>34731791

I read in another thread he does physical labor.
>>
man I really have a soft spot for american chinese fast food. I'd eat up orange chicken from panda express any time.
>>
>>34731750

That makes me want some chink food.

I tried a four loko a couple weeks ago and it tasted like sweetened garbage juice. Couldn't even drink enough of it to get myself buzzing.

I'll probably have whatever's in the freezer. I think I have some potatoes o'brien in there.
>>
>>34732064

I like the mango ones, tastes good imho

>>34732009
I usually alternate between Chinese and Mexican but I'm just been craving Chinese for the last week
>>
>>34731750
I bought some expensive hot dogs and am going to make chili cheese dogs for dinner.
>>
>>34731750
Get some chicken wings tomorrow anon change it up
>>
>>34731750
Fucking hell laddy, how fat are you?
>>
Obligatory dubs decides what I eat for dins
>>
>>34732129
Why would you buy expensive hot dogs and ruin them by chili? I love chili dogs too dothough I just prefer mustard on pricey dogs and sausages, maybe onion or kraut
>>
>>34732198

Eurofags don't understand American portions. Most people don't eat the whole thing in one sitting. They have some and the rest for when they're hungry again later.
>>
>>34731750
Stop getting Asian, get Indian or Arab, change it up a bit.
>>
>>34732260
then save the rest*
>>
File: 983458230.png (6KB, 205x246px)
983458230.png
6KB, 205x246px
>>34732260
>Most people don't eat the whole thing in one sitting. They have some and the rest for when they're hungry again later.

h-heh, yea
>>
>>34732288

There are definitely fat fucks that do eat the whole thing. No one's denying that. I'm just saying most of us don't.
>>
>>34732209
It's homemade chili. Usually I buy hormel chili but this time I decided to go all out. I even bought expensive hotdogs buns.
>>
>>34732209

The hot dogs ruin the chili, not the other way around.
>>
>>34731750
Can you explain what's in this image? Is that like a giant sweet roll on the right?
>>
>>34732208
your own shit
>>
beans on toast lads
>>
>>34732365
It's a apple donut and a mango 4loko. The meal is teriyaki chicken and beef with rice and noodles
>>
>>34732009
>I love OP for trying to bring some originality to the board
This is not even remotely original, we have this thread every other day.
>>
>>34732260
>>34732308
Which pussy twink isn't able to finish a meal in one go, you sound like the eurocuck.
>>
I ate some grilled chicken and potato salad

I'm trying to lose weight since I found some old pictures of me when I was fatter, I only weighed like 10 more kilos but I looked exponentially worse, so I'm motivated to lose that last bit of fat
>>
>>34731750
What is that thing on the right?
>>
>>34731750
Jesus christ, how fat are you
>>
>>34732464
2 giant donuts
>>
>>34732581
I don't know, it looks kinda like a giant garlic roll
>>
I'm usually on board with you, friend but I'm sorry, four loko is awful.

Im going to have some salad for dinner since I've been eating shitty the past two days and my body is actually craving some food that resembles something natural.
>>
>>34731750
Whatever my parents are cooking.
>>
>>34732819
i really didn't understand how bad 4loko is until i tried it
it's just incredibly disgusting. i like things that get me drunk, and i have no problem with the alcohol + energy drink combo, but holy shit 4loko tastes like someone put a poison dart frog in a blender and added a bunch of cum and mixed it all up into some kind of liquid
>>
>>34731750
flatmates have like 10 friends round, i cant go into the kitchen, might order food but i really can afford doing it. help.

i might use the hot water form the bathroom for my ramen
>>
>>34732032
He's a fat fuck though.
>>
probably hotdogs with no fries because i'm broke till payday yet again due to alcoholism

this ride, it never ends
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.