[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4946.jpg (195KB, 1863x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4946.jpg
195KB, 1863x1180px
>Be me
>Crushing on coworker
>We talk a lot
>Ask her out to a movie but she invites a male coworker she always talks to, texts, and snapchats
>Ok whatever she's probably into him and definitely not me
>I write her off, still friendly to her when I see her, but no more going out of my way to talk and flirt with her
>Recently change my number and text her letting her know
>Weeks pass by with us working opposite shifts and not a peep from her
>Today we work together
>"Hey Anon long time no see! I meant to text you but I have two numbers for you saved and didn't know which one to text!"

Is she fucking with me at this point or am I autisticly overthinking this? She has ADD and ADHD so there is a chance her autism was making her aloof to my previous advances and how much of a cunt she's coming off as right now.
>>
>>34731526
ADD and ADHD isn't really the kind of autism that would make you do that
d r o p h e r
>>
If she wasn't interested at first, she will probably never be interested.

Don't bother with anything more than idle chit chat. Move onto the next women.
>>
>>34731559
Yeah sounds about right.

Originality
>>
it doesn't mean anything

normies spew small talk like that all the time. fucking hell you're such a sappy faggot for the most pointless shit
>>
orbital management
>>
>>34731526

Just be like " I wanna goo in your vag" or "I WANT TO FILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR ORIFICES WITH MY CRYSTAL COLORED SPOOGE"

Don't beat around the bush like a jerk off, just be upfront. You'll either be swimming in pussy or end up fired, but at least you'll save time and the headache trying to figure out the situation.

If you do get fired you'll be able to find a job in a lot less shorter time then trying to figure out if she's into you or not.
>>
Elle looks like she smells wonderful
What I would do to run my fingers through her hair
>>
>>34731526
How retarded is this woman? You sent her a text from your new number saying "Hey this is anon. New number." and she couldn't figure out which one was the right number?
>>
>>34731526
jesus christ the asymmetry of that face
>>
>>34733059
Her slight imperfections make her even more beautiful. Elle Fanning better be a virgin or I might do something I will regret
>>
>>34731526

You're definitely still the only one thinking of a relationship.
>>
File: ricardolopez.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ricardolopez.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>34733082
pic related

orgin
>>
>>34733154
How is that picture related.
WAIT, THAT BETTER NOT BE IMPLYING WHAT I THINK ITS IMPLYING
>>
>>34733190
Nevermind I googled the guy.
>>
>>34733190
that you're a fat virgin who has an insane infatuation with a celebrity due to his loneliness?
>>
>>34731526
Do blondes actually exist or is it all just hair dye?
>>
>>34733242
Plenty of blondes naturally have dark roots
>>
>>34733252
Interesting.

/origins
>>
>>34733005
Yeah I don't know what to make of it either. This is why I'm torn on believing she's either an autistic ditz or a 3D chess player fucking with me.

I've gotta see if she's related to Trump.
>>
Sounds like she didn't wan't things to be akward. She's not into you. If she was she'd have text both numbers.
>>
>>34731526
Trust your instincts, if you feel like she's into the other guy more, you're probably right.

Most likely she was asking purely out of friendliness and not because she's crushing on you or messing around with you. If she liked you, you'd already know it by now.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.