[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path* Heh... you think you can take us, kid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1486587070564.jpg (312KB, 1024x783px) Image search: [Google]
1486587070564.jpg
312KB, 1024x783px
*blocks your path*

Heh... you think you can take us, kid?
>>
PSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
nothin
personel
fuckin
kid
>>
>>34731315
why would i want to fight you?

I give you my fullest support. Just imagine if you had been successful.
>>
>fascists

great. in an alternate reality we would've nuked a fascist UK. nazis are always the losers
>>
File: ich und die Jungs.jpg (540KB, 1280x884px) Image search: [Google]
ich und die Jungs.jpg
540KB, 1280x884px
*pulls out a Luger*
*digs in*
*sets up tank traps*

Your move, Mosley
>>
>>34731315
heh... not today /pol/
*teleports behind them*
*bashes the fash*
>>
>>34731315
is fascism /fa/?
>>
>>34731424
>implying you would have had an airbase close enough to do that.

You do know you nuked Japan from an island right? You didnt fly across the entire pacific. You wouldnt have been able to cross the Atlantic. Furthermore, you wouldnt have had naval superiority if Japan, Germany and the UK had their combined fleets against the US. The American navy was not all that impressive at the start of the war. You likely would've remained neutral since there is no way you could've effectively orchestrated an invasion of Europe or Asia.
>>
>>34731483
*teleports above you*
*uses ancient forbidden helicopter-drop jutsu to teleport you inside a helicopter piloted by Augusto Pinochet*
*casts a no teleport hex on you then throws you out of the helicopter*

gotta try harder than that kid.
>>
>>34731315
bunch of pale skinned man-children playing fascist dressup

A retarded quadriplegic mongoloid could beat them up.
>>
>>34731315
Man, why do all fascists look like gaytarded nerds?

Just look at those twiggy little spaghetti arms, jeez.
>>
>>34731424

Nazis wear brown shirts. Whatever the fuck kind of top they're wearing is black, not brown.
>>
>>34731543
lmao shut up you limey cunt

we would've dropped three bombs on you to make a point
>>
>>34731654
I dont think you understood my post. My point was, you could simply not have dropped bombs. Whether or not you wanted to is besides the point.
>>
>>34731543

I hate to break it to you, but nukes also work against boats, not just cities. The UK has been shit ever since they sucked filthy abo/Indian cock.
>>
File: germs.jpg (45KB, 423x640px) Image search: [Google]
germs.jpg
45KB, 423x640px
>>34731722
>telling the USA not to do something

you fascists are really asking for it aren't you?
>>
>>34731771
World war 2 nukes would've been incredibly ineffective against boats. You also arent considering the problems with hitting ships with them. Its very likely that naval warfare wouldve shifted to carrier based doctrine like it did in the pacific so every fleet wouldve had a contingent of planes protecting it from bombers. If the bombers were not low flying then there is no way they wouldve hit. It simply wouldnt have been possible.

It is worth mentioning as well, there is a huge misconception about world war 2 nukes. They were not the apocalyptic bombs people assume they were. Indeed, conventional bombing raids were more effective than either of the two nuclear attacks.
>>
File: 1484251572743.jpg (1MB, 2000x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1484251572743.jpg
1MB, 2000x1392px
>>34731315
lets see whatchu got white boy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.