[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl hate thread. >I'm in my third year of uni. Remembering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1432253363672.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432253363672.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
Girl hate thread.
>I'm in my third year of uni. Remembering first year. Made a great friend, he introduced me to more friends. Suddenly feeling less robot.
>Have 2 top tier friends. Get together every day, order pizzas, play monster hunter, have laughs.
>This goes on for months
>Summer arrives
>One friend gets fake "look at me I'm a gamer grill" and suddenly disappears, never calls, never asks, becomes massive faggot.
>A few months later other friend gets gf and goes to live with her.
>It's like being a jew in nazi Germany for him but is massive nu male and obeys her every word
>Now friendless, back to pure robot, alone all day remembering the good times and monhunt.

The fucking feels man.
>>
why don't you get a gf and you can all triple date
>>
>>34730943
Fuck that.
I hate both those girls. I just want the guys to get together again, no strings. The good old days.
Their life is objectively worse now, but sex fills their minds.
Also, both gf are severely overweight. I just don't get some people...
>>
Usually only weirdos drop off the earth when they get a gf. It isn't that hard to balance both. Maybe your friends were just too dumb
>>
>>34731013
Yea, they aren't bad people or anything.
I think in their mind they justify their actions. She is gf so she is entitled to take up 99% of my time.
It's sad.
I want friends.
>>
>>34730930
You forgot a very important fact anon; normie dudes will always think with their dicks. They don't need male companionship as long as they have that pussy.
>>
>>34730943
>just get a gf bro it's that easy

Kill yourself
>>
>>34731073
They are both MASSIVE orbiters.
It's pathetic. You would think that years of girls rejecting you would make you appreciate male friendships right?
>>
>>34730930
Why don't you become a girl? Then you would have had a BF with one of your bros. Still time to take HRT and lock ya boiclit in a cage.
>>
>>34730930
You sound like a fucking creep no wonder they left for better options, if anything they felt bad for you.
>>
>>34731186
>I'm 6'1, beard and big frame (not fat)
Not becoming a trap anytime soon
>>
>>34730930
Dude you act like a whiney little bitch go eat a dick
>>
>>34731208
>>34731231
>Creep for wanting friends to hang out with and play vidya whilst having laughs.
Go back to facebook, normies
>>
>>34731223
You said anytime soon, better now then later or you could at least become a sissy or bottom
>>
>>34731223
Who cares about height and frame you would be a thicc trap with a tight boipussy
>>
>>34731244
No you are a creep for bitching and crying like a little faggot.
>>
>>34731257
>>34731280
I appreciate the help guys, but I'm happy as a straight man
>>
>>34731244
Elliot Rodgers 2.0 detected
>>
>>34731004
kek what kind of friends do you fucking have bro? Time to get some new ones.
>>
>>34731299
You don't sound to haply as a straight man senpai if you trapped out you would have a new out look on life
>>
>>34731102
>kill yourself
You're the one that can't get a girlfriend lol
>>
>>34730930
"Gamer grill" what is going on here? Were you friends with a woman or a woman (man) ?
>>
>>34731297
>>34731317
>>34731350
When did rk9 become b?
>>
>>34731373
No, he got a "gamer grill" gf. My mistake
>>
>>34731039
Ya and your friend wants pussy, maybe you should get a gf (feminine penis)
>>
>>34730930
Please stop spreading the lies that the holohoax happened
>>
>>34731223
With enough HRT and a set of fake tits lots of chads would still fuck you M8
>>
>>34731398
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about it. But I just wouldn't be interested sexually in him (her?)
But It would be nice to have somebody cute to hang out with all day.
I live in Manchester though, no idea how to go about that.
>>
>>34731372
what the fuck are you doing here then faggot?
crawl back to >>>/b/ and stay there you massive normalfaggot
>>
>>34731375
To many robots have taken the gay pill don't listen to them
>>
>>34731395
Oh gotcha, I didn't know if he became a tranny or some shit.
>>
>>34730930
Pizza friends and games sound fun.. did you guys ever do lewd things together?
>>
>>34731502
He's a faggot, but not that much.
>>34731550
N-no anon. We were just friends
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.