[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 8888.png (67KB, 1306x637px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
67KB, 1306x637px
post feels oldfags
>>
File: 1472255676754.jpg (42KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1472255676754.jpg
42KB, 454x453px
>>34730573
Wait.. This is always a joke right? There's no way that there are people pathetic enough to still be browsing this shit over 25. That is some serious autism and you should reevaluate your whole life up until now.
>>
>>34730573
Being a 32 year old white South African in an entirely black neighbourhood.
That sting as the parents walking down the street point at you and whisper to their children about the evils of the Dutch and English.
That sting of having your guns confiscated because of some bullshit police report.
That feeling of being the end of your family tree.
>>
today i turn 27 at 8PM EST.
i wonder what is going to happen when i turn 28 on the 8th at 8pm?
>>
>>34730573
All i do is work and drink
Ive lost my sex drive, not that it maters i could never flirt with a girl anyway
>>
34. There really are no feels left at this point. Only the void.
>>
>>34730621
Anon quite the opposite if you started to browse this shit before 25 you are lost cause.
>>
>>34730698
wew lad

vocaroo something in south african accent for us

also, maybe u should obtain an air-rifle and try some monkey hunting like these chaps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTW63cPmaiw
>>
>>34731031
I understand that but if you still browse after 25 that's just running the train off the tracks, at least before that you still have hope, you guys are irredeemable.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.