[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the happiest moment of your life anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What was the happiest moment of your life anon?
>>
Cumming inside my dream girl raw.
>>
>>34730280
I think you're in the wrong board, let me help you find your mommy
>>
>>34730204
I was 14, on a Boy Scout camping trip. My friends and I were all sitting around the fire talking about D&D and vidya and whatnot, and someone told a joke that I don't even remember, but it was so funny that I collapsed onto my back and heaved out booming laughter as I looked up at the stars and felt the heat of the fire and the laughter of my friends I grew up with.

I'm 33 now, not a virgin, and that is still the happiest moment of my life.
>>
probably when I got the nintendo gamecube for my birthday. I had super mario sunshine, smash bros, zelda wind waker, I just remember being amazed at how much it was an improvement compared to the n64.
>>
>>34730204

when I got stoned and watched ''welcome to the nhk'' with my ex for the first time. I miss him. I bought the series on dvd and now watch it and get stoned aloneski.......fml
>>
>>34730389
>I was 14, on a Boy Scout camping trip.

Kinda miss the Boy Scouts now desu family. I didn't like it while I was in but I had some really good times with some bros I'll probably never see again.
>>
File: t3_5b9ndm.jpg (93KB, 1023x558px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5b9ndm.jpg
93KB, 1023x558px
>>34730204
Trumps win. I was unironically shaking for 12 hours straight after they called PA for him.
>>
when i did opioid for the first time
>>
i was at the town festival with an old friend and we were talking by the water. it was nice. i dont talk to her much anymore sadly.
>>
>>34730856
I figured this SJW movement was just going to go on and on. I feel it's starting to end anon.
>>
>>34730204
When i did shrooms with my ex and spent the time literally on the floor, crying and laughing my ass off and then having ton of hot steamy sex.
>>
Playing WoW in early vanilla. It was the funnest time in my life and everything else has paled in comparison. I haven't been able to recreate it through relationships, vacations, sex, love, anything.

There was nothing like playing WoW all winter break and just getting immerse into the world.
>>
Girl who owed me money goes into massive debt
I don't even care about what she owes me anymore
It's fun watching her panic because her husbands about to find out
>>
>>34730204
I honestly can't recall the last time I was happy. It all feels like a shitty haze.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (37KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
37KB, 800x800px
>>34730204

cuddling up nekkid with a girl i liked and watching videos and then having sex with her

this was 4 years ago

>tfw no gf
>>
>>34730204
Standing on a frozen lake in -35C for hours in the middle of the night looking at the northern lights.
>>
>>34730856
>stayed up talking with other maga'ers about the crying sjws

happiest ive been in a looong time
>>
File: Shiinachan.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shiinachan.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>34730204
When i cuddled with Mashiro. Dreams are amazing, it sucks that i almost never have them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.