[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is "drugs" the most misleading bullshit term ever?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Is "drugs" the most misleading bullshit term ever?
>>
yeah it's the vaguest term of all time covering everything from penicillin to krokodil
>>
>>34729483
>that pic
>that post
There is no way you're not on drugs right now
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
>>34729507
>krokodil
wew
Don't do drugs kids
>>
Everything is a drug. If you print this thread, pulverize it and snort it it could be a drug.
>>
huff jenk erryday
>>
>>34729556
yeah krokodil is basically heroin concentrated into super heroin like how meth is made and people shoot that shit into their veins and then that happens

its real big in russia because of natural slavic tolerance to opiates which i am grateful for
>>
>>34729556
Shouldn't they just amputate her arm?
>>
>>34729483
It's a largely vague term.
Every substance that is physically consumable can be qualified as a drug. Even the chemicals produced by your own body.
>>
>>34729599
its crazy but meth actually stands for methane
niggas out here smoking jupiter n shit
>>
>>34729483
Yes i hate it how coffe is in the same category as fucking crack.
>>
>>34729483
well the english term derives from dutch for "dry" which makes sense with some early drugs, but today even then they were available in other forms, alcohol comes to mind.

So yes, I agree.
>>
>>34729556
>krokodil
Nothing more than a drug panic. See also Moral panic.

Pure krokodil by itself doesn't eat your flesh. It's the impurities left in by bad chemists that do it. Aspirin would eat your flesh too if it wasn't made correctly.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/2013/11/18/krokodil_desomorphine_don_t_believe_the_hype_about_flesh_eating_drug_krokodil.html
>>
>>34729619
nah kiddo it's accepted to mean exogenous psychoactive chemicals
>>
No, 5-MeO-DMT is god tier.
>>
>>34729556
>>34729599
Not really, krokodil is nothing but an opiate variant. The bigger problems lie on all the impurities within the product, not the active ingredient. Those wounds are the results of infections that spread throughout the limb from a small untreated abscess on the shot spot. Literally the dirty and non sterilized syringe plus all the impure substances within the mixture, which includes gasoline and cement. It's the production process that causes that, one of the reasons why the war on drugs is more harmful than the drugs themselves.
>>
>>34729724
I'm a junkie I've shot heroin and any infection i got never looked anything like that
>>
>>34729666
>psychoactive
Not at all. The definition of drugs encompasses all medicines, regardless of physical or psychic effects. The exogenous is right, though.
>>
>>34729538

I just made a pic of my bed. Im sober.

Btw this is what inspired this thread.
>>
>>34729759
Read: untreated infections. You truly haven't reached rock bottom if you've never seen during your junky life a scene related to the medicinal negligence of other's junkies worth of losing your appetite for. My city is not even big, and there is a municipal celebrity here who is a crack addicted and let his leg become zombie-like because of untreated thrombosis. And yes, his situation was aggravated because of the drugs.
Many of the images and videos spread about krokodil are either fake, unrelated or from the same 5 patients depicted in a Russian documentary about the topic from last century literally, pre-2000. Since then krokodil became more or less an internet meme, "the satanic drug, worst of all" which is really not based on reality, but just a fear mongering collective panic phenomenon.
>>
>>34729925
http://blindgossip.com/?p=83354

Whoops.
>>
>>34729686
I once took 5meo-mipt and watched fantasia in my room while smoking weed on my dorm room carpet floor.

I write potentially deadly prescriptions now.
>>
>>34729772
oh true I was thinking of drugs
>>
>>34730014

>weed AND dmt

Wew lad
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.