[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies pretend to be depressed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 21

File: depressedstacy.jpg (188KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
depressedstacy.jpg
188KB, 1366x768px
Why the fuck do these subhumans act like they know what it is to truly suffer from mental illnesses? And they also like to pretend they are alone and depressed.

I hate normies and chads and stacies like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>somebody has it better than me therefore they can't be depressed

This is why nobody likes you, anon.
>>
>>34728671
>thinking they are actually depressed and they aren't doing it for attention
>>
>>34728644
>almost 7000 likes
Heh
>>
>>34728671
This place has been destroyed by normies. It's so obvious they do it for attention. They can feel sad but they can never know what being depressed feels like, they will never be able to fully comprehend what that is. Especially someone who can get thousands of likes on an Instagram post.
>>
>>34728698
>thinking everybody who says they have depression are just pretending and doing it for attention EXCEPT you
>>
>>34728733
>thinking most normies arent doing it for attention
>>
Damn she has a nice big pair of titties. Imagine being her boyfriend and grabbing those daily.
>>
>>34728751
Or then they're just using their depression for attention, like the whore in OP. A woman is not going to stop being a woman just because she gets depressed.
>>
>>34728644
attention? to feel special? Its all i can come up with.

>decide to sign up for some kind of counselling
>university offers it for free but because of demand you have to go to a group session until they decide youre bad enough for 1 to 1.
>go. Its 91% women. There are 11 people including me
>have to take it in turns to introduce ourselves and our problem.
>peoples are "i miss my friend from high school; i cant connect with my new friends as well.", "I feel like there's a heavy workload." and one girl says "I feel like i dont have real friends and im alone. I always go out with the girls (ie fucking friends) but i just feel oversexed and unwanted."
>get up and leave
I couldnt listen to that. I wasnt even sure id be able to talk in front of these people and theyre here complaining about being oversexed. Theyre the reason i had to go through that as well.

Believe me, i understand your hatred for normalfags.
>>
>>34728644
They want to get attention
I want you kill myself
>"omg anon, when i was 16 chad and i broke up and then i went through (tells life strory)"
I can't say anything without them saying their experiences
>>
>>34728804
People tend to say superficial and say things like that because they dont want to be judged for saying anything deeper
>>
>>34728698
>>34728731

But why do you fucking care? OH NO SOMEBODY ELSE IS GETTING ATTENTION :((((((((

Maybe the reason you're a lonely, greasy virgin is because you spend your time getting worked up on stupid bullshit like this?
>>
>>34728644
She wouldn't be diagnosed with both bipolar and MDD from the same psychiatric incident. The depressive episode is either linked to the manic-depressive cycle of bipolar, or due to MDD. It cannot be both. Also borderline bipolar disorder is not a thing.

Seems like malingering is her proper diagnosis.
>>
>>34728644
>Chad can do this to a female without doing anything
>>
>>34728844
>B-but I'm sure those poor m'ladies were so much worse off than they were letting on :'(
hang yourself.
>>
>>34728884
I was just answering that other anons question. People can do whatever they want to do but It's pointless to pretend that they aren't being fake about it. If it works for them then who am I to stop it, still doesn't change the fact that what I said is true.
>>
>>34728884
When did I say I cared about their attention whoring? I was just responding to your "b-b-b-but everyone can be depressed, a depressed milionare has it just as bad as a depressed homeless guy" bs, which is objectively false.
>>
>>34728884
Because they're the reason "depression" has become a synonym for "kinda sad Starbucks got my order wrong" you autistic ass loser

>Maybe the reason you're a lonely, greasy virgin is because you spend your time getting worked up on stupid bullshit like this?
Yes, that's exactly why you're a lonely, greasy virgin.
>>
>>34728937
i audibly keked.
>Chad DOES this to her by not doing a thing
>>
Attractive or well off people cannot be depressed or have any actual real problems.
>>
>>34728644
>it was SO BAD i couldn't READ
>literally pictured on her phone, tweeting out some stupid thoughtstream

fuck stacey
>>
File: eddy.jpg (9KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
eddy.jpg
9KB, 259x195px
>manager goes off sick
>she's in her early forties
>she's really pretty. She has a great job. She is unmarried, without a boyfriend, and has no kids
>find out she's off sick because she's really depressed
>start talking to her because I feel bad for her
>she tells me she feels really depressed because she doesn't have kids or a husband. She broke up with her last boyfriend 4 years ago
>tell her about all of the men I know who would gladly marry her and have kids with her
>she tells me she doesn't want to date any of those guys. They are either too young, too old, not rich enough, or not attractive enough
>tell her to try online dating. Online dating is a piece of cake for women.
>"nooo anon. none of the guys on there are good-looking, my age, and wealthy"

She was on sick pay for 6 months, and now she's on disability. She is beautiful, had a great job, lots of money, but she was "depressed" that she didn't have a husband who was her own age, who was really good looking, and really rich.

She also broke up with all of the boyfriends she has had in the past 10 years.

I don't understand women.

I'm a 27-year-old KHV, but as soon as I tell my counsellor that I feel suicidal, I get told that I am being stupid. And I'm told that feeling suicidal because I am lonely and unloved doesn't make sense. But my former boss can get disability welfare because she hasn't had a boyfriend in a few years? The fuck is that?
>>
>>34729109
Only women get empathy. Men get told to "man up"
>>
>my social life became virtually non-existent

welcome to the club, fat bitch
>>
>>34728644
>>34728714

I don't think I've MET 7000 people, let alone had them like/comment on something that happens in my life. What the fuck is existence like for these people?!?!?
>>
>>34728644
Why do attention whorls get so many like for some bs? I mean really? Do people actually believe this crap?
>>
>>34729234
Normies, man. Fucking normies.
>>
>>34729234
Squeaky wheel gets the grease. People have figured out you get way more attention/special treatment/praise for being the victim than for actually achieving shit.

It's better to black, disabled, gay, and have ADD than to be the valedictorian.
>>
you guys should've seen a thread on here a few months back

it was some Stacey doing the same attention-whoring shit. posting "i wanna die lol" on her twitter, crying about how Chad only fucked her but wouldn't commit, etc.

she tried jumping off a tiny 10 ft overpass for attention, but got destroyed by a couple cars. it was hilarious, some beta she told to kill himself was gloating on twitter while all the other chads and staceys pretended to be sad.
>>
>cant read
>holding a cellphone in the picture
>>
>>34728844
Why did they go to the group therapy session if they didn't want to be judged then?
>>
>>34728644
I actually have normies on facebook posting memes about crippling depression when they have a job, a house and a gf
>>
>>34728644
Because it is not pretending. I was a normie and was depressed for 10 years straight. I never realised how good life could be until I started taking anti depressants.

Then again, back in the day I was a total robot.
>>
>>34728786
Yeah, I don't know how she can be depressed with those milk bags.
>>
>>34729445
>depressed
>normie
I kek'd. Nice one famalam.
>>
File: 1486174434830.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1486174434830.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
normalfags love to romanticize mental illnesses and proudly consider it some kind of medal of honor, a ticket to unending sympathy and attention from other normalfags.

it fucking sickens me, these people are completely empty, they might as well be dead.
>>
>>34729534
>normalfags love to romanticize mental illnesses and proudly consider it some kind of medal of honor, a ticket to unending sympathy and attention from other normalfags.

This is not true. This is your projecting.
>>
File: normiememe.jpg (13KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
normiememe.jpg
13KB, 640x626px
i wish every normie who posted this shit would drop dead
>>
>>34729562
>muh projection
Oh do tell me more mr normie.
>>
File: 1476794549241.jpg (238KB, 1425x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1476794549241.jpg
238KB, 1425x2048px
>>34729534
Have you ever seen men do it? Like, actual, masculine men and not some nu-male twinks? Attentionwhoring like this is very typical of women.
>>
>>34729602
>ad hominems instead of arguments

Typical r9k

And how is being normie a bad thing again?
>>
File: 1480645679824.png (50KB, 647x583px) Image search: [Google]
1480645679824.png
50KB, 647x583px
>>34729562
you're completely out of touch with teenagers
they literally have entire twitters and facebook pages dedicated to "depression memes" where they pretend to be sad for victim points

first this...
>>
>>34729639
Men don't do this because they won't get attention or sympathy for it, they will just be told to man up.
>>
>>34729654
An insult is only an ad hominem if it's used in attempt to disprove your claim or argument.
ie. you are a faggot so you are wrong
>>
File: 1480649595937.png (70KB, 622x467px) Image search: [Google]
1480649595937.png
70KB, 622x467px
>>34729562
>>34729665
then this!

normies have literally 0 empathy. everything they do is a competition for attention, and now that mental illness is taken seriously as an actual illness, they've opened up a new goldmine!
>>
File: 1416095480446.jpg (60KB, 815x697px) Image search: [Google]
1416095480446.jpg
60KB, 815x697px
>>34729668
So why is everyone talking about normalfags when it's simply women who do it? Other women being butthurt about not receiving attention for their own depressions?
>>
>>34729109
>>she tells me she feels really depressed because she doesn't have kids or a husband. She broke up with her last boyfriend 4 years ago
These stories are always so satisfying to read.
>>
>>34729682
>normies have literally 0 empathy. everything they do is a competition for attention, and now that mental illness is taken seriously as an actual illness, they've opened up a new goldmine!

But it is simply not true. I was depressed and told nobody about it. Only once it started getting to point of throwing up and having full blown panic attacks I signed up for a therapist and shrink and got my brain under order. I isolated myself and did not talk to anyone about it except family and gf at that time.
>>
>>34729654
I said you are a normie because they love to be armchair psychologists and shout PROJECTION at everything. and I never said being a normie is a bad thing. And even if you dont admit it, "muh projection" is not much of an argument. If you seriously think everyone who says they have a mental illness is being genuine, you are bing willfully ignorant.
>>
>>34729692
Normalfags are the ones who give them attention, they are part of the problem.
>>
>>34728644
Having been diagnosed with a serious mental illness
BETTER MAKE A GODDAMN INSTAGRAM POST ABOUT IT!
>>
>>34728959
It's healthy to be able to look at things from more than one perspective anon :^)
>>
>>34729746
> If you seriously think everyone who says they have a mental illness is being genuine, you are bing willfully ignorant.

Not everyone, but many people are truly depressed.

I'm saying again. I was a depressed for 10 years and always rejected idea of seeing a shrink when recommended to do so. I said that depression does not exist, its just because I'm not a Chad that I feel bad.

Well, in the end it turned out I actually was a Chad and the depression was a mental problem that had to be treated with therapy and drugs.

I split up with my gf and am a free man now, feeling great and going on beautiful adventure of my life. Never felt like this before. Never. I thought it was humans way of being depressed, but it does not have to be so.
>>
>Dumb whore was struck with self awareness and mistook it for depression.
She most likely realized what a worthless vapid life she led and instead of making a change used "depression" as a scapegoat. Better nail down a man before those tits start to sag I guess
>>
>>34729863
>That woman hating
pathetic
>>
>>34729845
Originally, how old are you?
>>
>>34729845
I'm glad you were able to find happiness, but that doesn't mean everyone can, and it sure as hell doesn't mean the world is all rainbows and sunshine.
>>
>>34729928
30 now.
20 when depression started.

>>34729950
Yes, but you should at least try. I thought like this as well until I tried therapy and it helped me dramatically.
>>
>>34729968
Some of us have unfixable problems, I'm afriad. No point in playing a game that was rigged from the momen't we were born.
>>
>>34729911
>that white knighting
Still won't make girls touch your little peepee faggot
>>
>>34729445
Can you give me a quick rundown on before/after you started anti-depressants. Think I might need them. I mean my depression has obvious causes, its not out of the blue. However, I constantly go between feeling incredibly motivated and positive about the future, to feeling like my life is a problem, i'm a bad person, things will never improve, i've always been like this and always will be and want to die. Like the thought of death is actually comforting to me. Its making me kind of scary because I literally see myself as worthless, have pretty much no ego. Get hurt, don't care. In my happier moments thinking of suicide seems so silly and such a waste.
>>
File: thot patrol.jpg (62KB, 884x960px) Image search: [Google]
thot patrol.jpg
62KB, 884x960px
>>34729911

Not an argument

Go cuck somewhere, fucko
>>
>>34730318
Sounds like bipolar disorder. How often does your mood swing?
>>
>>34730122
not hating women =/= white knighting

The more you know
>>
>>34730350
Usually day by day. I'll get whole days of feeling normal, but then the next day I can completely shut down and feel like life is not worth it. Sometimes I can be feeling fine and then one negative thought sets me off, and I start thinking of everything negatively.
>>
>>34730343
>Not an argument

Neither is yours.

>Can you give me a quick rundown on before/after you started anti-depressants. Think I might need them. I mean my depression has obvious causes, its not out of the blue. However, I constantly go between feeling incredibly motivated and positive about the future, to feeling like my life is a problem, i'm a bad person, things will never improve, i've always been like this and always will be and want to die. Like the thought of death is actually comforting to me. Its making me kind of scary because I literally see myself as worthless, have pretty much no ego. Get hurt, don't care. In my happier moments thinking of suicide seems so silly and such a waste.

Yes, it was similar for me. I also had this bipolar disorder thing, but overall it was just extremely negative world view despite positive things in my life, always seeing the worst situation and scenario, not being objective, seeing glass half empty and not 50% with water and 50% without water like a normal person would.

I started a low dose of escilatopram and quetiapine and have been taking for 1.5 months. Feeling a lot better now, nothing is nagging me anymore. I can concentrate on working out, doing my job, improving myself, learning new skills.

But my depression was half caused by a prolonged relationship that I did not want to be in. So once I cut that off, I felt much better as a person as well.
>>
>>34730318

For the love of fuck don't do anti-depressants, I swear to fuck

Anti-Depressants will permanently ass rape your brain and turn it to mush and you'll never think straight or right again. You'll end up feeling even worse and life becomes a bleak haze where emotion isn't as strong anymore but you won't even realise it. In fact you won't even realise just how mentally retarded it will make you unless you stop taking them and in a year realise just how messed up they made you. They'll make you think in weird ways or do weird things that you'd never do, but again, you won't realise that it's out of the norm for you.

Or do it, I don't really care.

I'd tell you to lift weights and run and get your natural endorphins and dopamine feel-good brain chemicals flowing

Also this advice is only for white people. If you're black or brown I recommend you take anti-depressants, don't lift and run and sit on a couch and watch your life waste away
>>
>>34728884
>lonely, greasy virgin
Yes, yes, let your true colors show. Roastie/Normie begone.
>>
>I lost my favorite thong in the laundry i'm so depressed
>>
File: big grin 4.jpg (109KB, 746x500px) Image search: [Google]
big grin 4.jpg
109KB, 746x500px
>>34730357

>Defending women on the internet on an anonymous image board against other anonymous men

Literally what is your end game? What do you hope to achieve exactly?

Your life is so fucked I audibly laughed thinking about it.
>>
>>34730460
I do lift, cycle and swim. My diets awful like but I keep active. It does help a bit. On the way home from the gym i'll feel good about myself, good about life. Like i'm moving towards something, I have a path etc. But it usually only lasts a few hours. Then it hits me again. The feeling that I was just fooling myself. Nothing seems to really help. I stand in clubs while drinking watching everyone around me dance, having a good time and think its all a sham. They're just fooling themselves, in 100 years this moment will never have happened. None of this matters, etc. Makes me feel like a pycho desu. Anyway, would you say the effects of anti-depressants persist even after coming off them permanently? Could be worth trying them out.
>>
>>34728804
damn, when i was in counseling this dude brought up how he stepdad would beat and rape him almost every day

another guy was forced to torture animals and was tortured a few times himself

this other one was being verbally abused and beaten by his foster parents and was forced to cover it up for years

i thought my problems with being raised by a single mom were an issue (they were) but i realized how lucky i was
>>
>>34730586
You should sort out your diet. I used to eat trash and i never worked out. Once i sorted my diet out i started feeling better and working out added to that. I feel confident in my body now which is a big step up from before and i find it easier to do things, i sleep better and i perform better in pretty much everything.

However, like you, i still cant do a social life. Whenever i go to a party i just end up standing in the corner. I took up smoking so id have people to talk to and something to do but even then i end up just standing in the corner of the smokers by myself. I quit smoking when i gave up on this completely. Parties and clubs arent for the likes of you and me. Its normalfag advice and hypocritical of me to give it since i havent successfully done it but, try joining a sports club or something. Maybe youll find friends there. Like i said, it hasnt worked for me - people seem to treat it as a place to meet people in order to go to parties with them. However, i dont know what else to try.

Stay the fuck away from anti-depressants though. One of the few people ive been close to started taking them and they turned him into a shell of a person. He was never particularly talkative but he just stand there spaced out or look confused.
>>
>>34730742
Did you go private? Im guessing it was because i went to the university's free counseling but i cant afford private and i imagine the state would point me towards that.
>>
File: 1391071963792.jpg (94KB, 436x713px) Image search: [Google]
1391071963792.jpg
94KB, 436x713px
>>34730413
>Sometimes I can be feeling fine and then one negative thought sets me off, and I start thinking of everything negatively.
I might just be spouting out something obvious, but if you've got the capability for it still, you should specifically try to reject the negative feelings the instant you catch yourself starting to fall back into that pit. Pump your lungs full of air, get angry, punch yourself or a wall and in general just try to squeeze what energy you have into continuous, conscious refusal of it. It's not really a solution and it might not work too well, or at all depending on how down you are, but it's always better than simply accepting the depression.
Also don't feelpost, at all. Don't complain about how miserable you are, or feel any self-pity, because it will simply make you feel worse. If you're not doing it, good, never start.
>>
>>34730771
Okay man, appreciate the advice. I'll try and solve my problems the natural way. I've always been a big believer in just trying to work through things in my mind by myself, but it may sometimes backfire a bit.

I have a few friends but they're the same type of people as me. Awkward, niche interests. We don't know any girls or anything, guess I just feel like I want a relationship since i've never been in one and normies are the gateway to women.

Pretty sure i'm genuinely autistic, but high functioning enough that I can fake normality. In the same way you can fake a conversation by using an Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard. Works at first but after a while people want to hear something a little more deep and personal that you just can't find in the script for Terminator 2. People think when they meet me that i'm just shy and its a temporary phase but that initial awkward stage lasts forever. I've been called cold in the past, as if its my choice.

Coming to terms with a life of probable loneliness is probably all I can do. I am what I am, it is what it is.
>>
File: 1485939691238-1.jpg (27KB, 673x586px) Image search: [Google]
1485939691238-1.jpg
27KB, 673x586px
>>34728644
>In hospital for depression meme
>not begging for ativan until you forget they gave you some so keep asking for more.
>they keep giving you ativan hoping you fall asleep,
>[[Benzo brain unlocked]]
>wake up strapped down
Kek fuckin normies cant do anything right.
>>
>>34728644
>hey im depressed
>nonexistent social life
>6887 likes
>>
Check out her twitter to confirm what a virtue signaling attention whore she is. (as if there was any doubt)
>>
>>34728644
>implying 90% of robots are actually depressed not just feeling a bit down from time to time

Depression became a meme whats very very sad. The actual illnes - depression - is a far more different thing most of you represent here.
>>
>>34731086
gibe pls

please do so originally. I wouldnt want to offend our overlord.
>>
File: hannah swain retard.png (2MB, 2034x1318px) Image search: [Google]
hannah swain retard.png
2MB, 2034x1318px
>>34728644
Victimhood Culture
>>
>>34731156
Sad thing is people with real mental health problems are always ostracized by these attention whores and their retarded orbiters.
>>
>>34728733
I've had depression before. It's not something you advertise to people. The people that advertise their depression are just seeking attention.
>>
>>34731248
This desu

If youre depressed you dont go around shouting about it. If you go around telling people youre depressed then you arent depressed.
>>
>>34730994
What you wrote does not make any sense at all anon.
>>
>>34731156
This picture...

>keep fighting
>your life is worth living, no matter how dark it may seem
>dont be ashamed of you story

Yeah, that totally sounds like what someone who is suffering from depression would say.

Why would anyone even post this shit on their facebook?
Its obviously just attentionwhoring.
>>
At least their mental illness is caused by livin life and irl events where ours is a result of sitting alone in our rooms thinkin too much
>>
File: rich_evans_28.jpg (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
rich_evans_28.jpg
6KB, 253x199px
>>34728644
She looks a little like Rich Evans, but I'd still fuck her.

That's where my standards are.
>>
>>34728644
>so depressed
>as I browse instagram, tumblr, reblog and like photos, text my friends, text this boy I've been talking to
>but I'm so depressed

idk what is more sad, the fact that people are memeing a destructive disease or that normies are so susceptible to trends that they'll claim they have it just because it's been popping up a lot more.
>>
>>34732333
Rich "the slut" Evans
>>
>>34728644
Self-involved
Self-importance
Woe is me
Immaturity
Dramatics
>>
>>34733163
>destructive disease
what?
>>
WAAHHH BITCH NEED ATTENTION!!!

If any of us robots posted that self-pitying garbage on social media we'd be laughed at and bullied for it. Stupid cunt, hope she an heros.
>>
Idk guys, this definitely looks like the poster child for crippling depression to me.
>>
File: rigged from the start.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rigged from the start.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>34730058
>Truth is, the game was rigged from the start
>rigged from the start
>>
>I became so depressed I couldn't do simple math

I don't think that's right......
>>
>>34728733
You can't have major depressive disorder AND "boderline" Bipolar Disorder. It's one or the other because Bipolar disorder already covers having depression. You'll never be diagnosed with both at the same time.
>>
>>34734078
thats the first pic that could truly trigger me in this thread.
>>
>>34734078
I don't think that's her
orgrimmar
>>
>>34734078
which one of you was this?
argin
>>
File: IMG_0633.jpg (24KB, 220x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0633.jpg
24KB, 220x263px
In a way, as fucked up and lonely as my life is, I am grateful that I am not like one of these people.

They have absolutely no framework of understanding what it's ACTUALLY like to be alone and depressed, so in a way, I have a deeper more poetic character and have experienced a much greater depth of human emotion.

It's almost like I'm grateful for these feels because I'm actually experiencing life, not a shallow shadow of it while memeing my "depression" on Instagram.
>>
>>34731308
I don't post about that shit on social media, but I shared with my friends when I got diagnosed and felt like I shouldn't have even thought about sharing with them in the first place... you just can't win with this kind of stuff you'll always feel like an attention whore
>>
>>34728671
YOU MADE ME, CHAD!!

If you only let me have some of the Stacies, none of this would be happening!
>>
>>34728671
Normalfags don't know what depression is the same way the don't know what loneliness is.
True loneliness isn't feeling alone. It's when you've been alone for so long you it's your default state so you don't feel any particular way about it.
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>34728644

I wonder if the cunt in this picture could make it 6 months living one of our lives for 10,000 dollars. I bet she would crack in a week.
>>
File: IMG_0615.jpg (71KB, 973x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0615.jpg
71KB, 973x610px
>>34731156

Lmao this one wins. Women literally cannot help but attention whore
>>
>>34728644
is this actually how depression works? you just randomly wake up one day and bam, you have crippling depression?
>>
>>34728644
Wait
How is she both depressed and bipolar?
Doesn't bipolar imply depression and mania
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.