[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap ass recepies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1217.png (18KB, 463x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1217.png
18KB, 463x425px
For ous poor robots

>fry a big handful of sunflower seeds in butter
>ad spices, such as paprika, chilli..
>add a load of ketchup and let it heat up
>put on spaghetti
>mix together
>>
>>34728428
wtf bro that makes mustard gas
>>
>>34728428
Put sugar in a spoon. Put that spoon in your mouth. Drink water.

Put any sort of grill meat spice on a dry piece of toast/bread.

Thats how you know you are absolutely broke.
>>
I'm Italian and this triggered me
>>
Go to an Asian store and get dank packaged noodles. Most ethnic stores typically have cheaper produce. Get some vitamins and tea. Buy rice in bulk. Maybe mass legumes or nuts for protein if you can find that cheap
>>
White rice is cheap and super easy. Always use double the amount of water to rice - 2 cups water, 1 cup rice, etc.

Boil 2 cups water on the stove. Add a chunk of butter (1 tbsp. probably) and a couple pinches of salt. You can also add a little canola or olive oil if you want. If you have broth of any kind, that's also better than straight up water. Make sure it's boiling and then add the rice. Then cover it and keep it on low for 18-20 mins. Then take it off the heat and let it sit for a minute and then fluff it up with a fork.

You can season this shit a million different ways. Want "mexican" rice? A couple spoonfuls of salsa and some onion and garlic powder. Even cayenne pepper or fajita seasoning. It will turn it an orange color.

Want vegetable fried rice? Make the rice as usual and get a bag of frozen mixed vegetables like peas and broccoli and carrots. Boil in water and drain the vegetables to cook them. Put them back in the pot you boiled them in and heat them to dry them out. Then dump them in the rice pot when that finishes and add a little oil and a bunch of soy or teriyaki sauce and mix and heat it up.

You can do so much shit with rice and it's dirt cheap.
>>
>get some slices of bologna
>cut an "X" in the middle
>fry that shit in a pan
>toast some bread
>put some mayo (or whatever condiment) on each slice of bread
>sandwich that shit up with the bologna

I like it
>>
>>34728428
pour water in a glass
drink it

put oats in a small bowl
add some water
heat in microwave
add some cinnamon powder
eat

put some chickpeas in a bowl with water in the fridge over the night
remove water, add some lemon juice, mix
eat
>>
>>34729287
Hey, that doesn't sound too bad!
>>
Buy a chorizo. You can find them at hispanic stores.
Buy 2 cans of spaghetti sauce.
Buy a 1 lb. bag/box of your favorite pasta. I get Rotelli.

All three of those items are $1 - $1.59 for each item.

Boil a pot of water (half gallon or more), add salt (1 - 2 tsp., depending on the amount of water you're boiling.) Add pasta to water, boil until soft and tender all the way through.
Dump chorizo in pan, heat until cooked (it will bubble and boil).
Drain pasta, add sauce from can(no need to pre-cook the sauce), add chorizo. Stir over heat until bubbling.

Serves one hungry robot for 1 - 2 days(if you're a fatbot like me). Costs ~$5.
>>
Chop an onion.
Add 1 - 3 tbsp of oil to hot pan(depends on size of your onion).
Add onion to pan.
Add 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
Fry until onion turns soft and clear.

Add to toast or crackers.

I put mayo on my toast and top with the fried onions. An onion costs about a dime, maybe a quarter.
>>
>>34728428
Boil some soup pasta (or rice or whatever to make a soup) with a pinch of salt, add a teaspoon of peanut butter and mix until it melts. It's great.
>>
>>34728428
>le gourmet sketti
Canned tomatoes are cheaper than ketchup you fucking retard what te fuck is wrong with fucking faggor cunt holy shit
>>
Microwave baked potato.
Stab potato repeatedly with fork.
Put in bowl with half inch of water at the bottom.
Microwave until soft all the way through. (Usually 7 - 10 mins.)
Add black pepper, margerine/butter, sour cream to your tastes.

A 10 lb. bag of potatoes can be as cheap as $1. Usually $4 - $6.
>>
>>34729314
How can you slice a city?
>>
File: x2opdy2.gif (2MB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
x2opdy2.gif
2MB, 500x476px
Thoroughly oil and preheat pan.

Take one large banana and mush it to a fine paste in a mixing bowl. Mortar and pestle recommended, but of course you don't have that so use your hands desu, you're a filthy robot.

Crack two eggs straight into bowl of banana paste and beat the shit out of the whole mixture til the two ingredients are fully indistinguishable.

Pour eggbanana mush into oiled pan.

Flip it after maybe two minutes, depends on how hot you have the pan, which how should I fucking know.

After another two minutes turn the pan upside down onto a plate.

Garnish with whipped cream or smth?

Congrats, you just made a high protein gluten free banana pancake.

Taste it, it actually tastes like pancakes despite the fact that you used two ingredients and three objects.

Pancake mix is a fucking scam.

Enjoy.
>>
threads like these are the reason I love you people
>>
>>34730305
This sounds fucking good. I'm gonna fuck with this.
>>
ingredients: 1 lb ground beef, 1 potato, 1/2 onion, butter, salt/pepper/hot sauce/season to taste

1) throw that ground beef into a pan with the butter and start browning it
2) while it's browning, chop up the potato and onion and throw that shit in the pan with the beef. You can either just slice them up and throw them in or shred them as if you were making hash browns, either works, i prefer to shred them
3) cook that shit until the beef is browned, if you sliced up the potatos you know they're ready when they're soft and easily broken up by whatever you're using to stir this shit
4) add salt and pepper and hot sauce to the pan while you're cooking to taste
5) fucking eat that shit motherfucker
onions potatoes and beef bam delicious.
shout out to my mom for teaching me this

you can also use any saved beef or bacon grease instead of butter, or add whatever else shit you want to the pan while it's cooking that you think might go well.
>>
>>34730305
It doesn't taste like pancakes and it's hard as fuck to flip

Pancake mix is already dirt cheap, cheaper to have around than perishable bananas and eggs that will just go bad if you don't use them all
>>
Also, BUY A CROCK POT.
They're not expensive, and they're easy as fuck to use.
Crock Pots can be used to turn the crappiest ingredients into amazing food.
Get some recipes online, or download a pdf of a crock pot cookbook.

Crock Pots were MADE for robots with no money.
You basically just cut up your ingredients, add them to the crock pot, set it to hi, or low(crock pots only have two settings), and leave it for the prescribed period of time.
>>
>>34730453
The generous oil I mentioned fixes the flipping, and they taste exactly like mother used to not make, so idk man.

As for why not to just use mix:
1. These are faster.
2. They taste way better if you love bananas, or just if you want any taste in your pancakes at all other than buttermilk.
3. I actually have celiac, so the fact that they're gluten free is a clincher.
>>
>>34730232
I forgot to mention that you can add grated cheese. I use Colby Jack or Pepper Jack. It's like a grilled cheese, only better.

Also, hot dog buns work best.
>>
File: lentils.jpg (82KB, 755x503px) Image search: [Google]
lentils.jpg
82KB, 755x503px
Ok fags. You dont know shit about cheap eating.

You want a staple, easy to make bachaelor chow you can spice up.

The goals?
>This is nutritional
>This is cheap
>This is a staple

What is it?

Lentils and Brown rice, complete amino acid profile, you can eat it, and only it, and not die.

Cheap as fuck, very very very cheap, can feed yourself for a few bucks a week on your STAPLE, then raid food banks and shit for other stuff.
>>
>>34731093

t. Rice and Lentils Inc. CEO

Citation needed for these wonder foods
>>
>>34728428
budget bytes website has cheap meals
>>
File: 1474881382937.png (100KB, 352x345px) Image search: [Google]
1474881382937.png
100KB, 352x345px
>>34732444

>go to website to read recipes
>immediately start feeling hungry
>>
>>34729287
That's not how i make rice, famalam

For plain white rice,

I "clean" it by rinsing it in water and drain about 3 times. Add the proper water ratio, boil and done

Mexican rice
Add canola oil and fry the rice a bit until it's a soft tan/brown, then add the water.
Add salt, garlic powder, and add a tomato sauce to make it orange
Tomato sauce: tomato paste, 3/4 tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt
Boil and done

But yeah for the most part, rice is the ultimate grain
>>
http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA

hope it helps robots

fadfasd
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.